Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments
741 - 760 of 817 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
I am appalled at your comment. With such an idiotic, immature and homophobic comment - you have just negated your entire side of the argument.
Ummm, what am I negating you moronic, hippopotamic land mass? I only mentioned how she will be "finished like a cheesecake" and you got your panties in a bunch. Why don't you go to St. Marks. Sheesh!
Your clueless

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a police report made? A visit to the doctor for this alleged "assault"? Or was this accusation made after she was fired? The response of the primcipal being sophisticated and educated is that someone tried to call her ignorant - which she is not. Please read Daniel ch. 5 verse 27. You have been measured and found wanting.
The aide was NOT fired. Please do your research before posting. Ask your Principal if she was fired. You just showed how clueless you are. Blind leading the blind!
Taxi driver

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I saw the three stooges in action today
Fact

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

no longer on the fence wrote:
Carvalho has not been here long enough to affect positive change, but she sure has created havoc! Cat supporters please tell me what good she has done for our school and our children that has earned her your loyal support.. The school is not happier or better or calmer, your fooling yourselves.
The school isn't calmer because you spoiled parents who aren't getting their way make it that way. As I've said before if you don't like SB leave, so the rest of us will have peace.
Fact

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Parent Who Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents have been at the school longer than Cat. Since she has made a huge mess of everything related to the kids, parents and staff, she should be the one who leaves. Her actions show that she is absolutely and completely out of touch with reality.
You're delusional, leave, the majority of parents would be so glad your all gone.
Taxi driver

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text> You're delusional, leave, the majority of parents would be so glad your all gone.
Fact when all the good people leave at year end, poor SB will be stuck with ignorant people like yourself and the three stooges.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dude, I am so out of there when I graduate. My mom doesn't complain cuz she knows I am gone after this June, but she even thinks Cat is a douche.
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
Dude, I am so out of there when I graduate. My mom doesn't complain cuz she knows I am gone after this June, but she even thinks Cat is a douche.
A-ca-scuse me? can't concentrate on anything you're saying until you cover your junk.
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text> You're delusional, leave, the majority of parents would be so glad your all gone.
Wanna do something else? We could re-live my parents' divorce. Or visit a gynecologist.
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Taxi driver wrote:
I saw the three stooges in action today
Mr. Taxi driver Did they spray you with a hose?
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text> The school isn't calmer because you spoiled parents who aren't getting their way make it that way. As I've said before if you don't like SB leave, so the rest of us will have peace.
Why should we leave??? This does not look like the fresh-faced nubile Bellas that we have come to know. Is it me, or are those skirts just not working anymore?
skinny

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Fat Amy wrote:
The Principal fuels my hate fire.
Besides an anger problem, it sounds like you have an eating problem, too.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, yes, I do, ever since we got a new Principal, I have been so stressed, that I have been eating myself to oblivion. Watch out for me, I've wrestled crocodiles and dingoes simultaneously.
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny , watch what you say about Fat Amy, because she is like an open book ,considering she lets us call her Fat Amy.I guess so twig bitches like you won't do it behind her back.
Skinny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, yes, I do, ever since we got a new Principal, I have been so stressed, that I have been eating myself to oblivion. Watch out for me, I've wrestled crocodiles and dingoes simultaneously.
Isn't easy to blame others for your problems? The only issue is that you will remain morally immature.:/
Skinny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Deacon Mafony wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny , watch what you say about Fat Amy, because she is like an open book ,considering she lets us call her Fat Amy.I guess so twig bitches like you won't do it behind her back.
De-con, you must have a bi-polar problem or multiple personality problem or just paranoia. Worth checking it out so your kids don't suffer.
Taxi driver

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Blessed it be the weekend The three stooges are unable to assault any parent or students
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't easy to blame others for your problems? The only issue is that you will remain morally immature.:/
Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not. Stop acting like a Douche, Skinny! We all know you have the hots for Cat.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Taxi driver wrote:
Blessed it be the weekend The three stooges are unable to assault any parent or students
I hear that Taxi!!
Skinny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not. Stop acting like a Douche, Skinny! We all know you have the hots for Cat.
Okay FAmy, how's 8 th grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
Cerritos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••