Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments
661 - 680 of 817 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I am going to finish Cat like a cheesecake!
Parent

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
That is a clear threat.
Crazy Stuff

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Gates on Santa Gertrude's were left open ALL day our little babies were not safe.
Another lapse in security. We need to hire a Lieutenant instead of a Sargeant
1concernedparent

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Fact

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Whittier Dad wrote:
By this time the diocese has to consider the problems the administration is now carrying. Dragged through criminal courts, civil courts, newspapers, radio and television, plus imminent loss of revenue from the school and collection basket. No other regional Catholic schools have this notoriety right now. The other local school administrators are staying out of this mess because they don't want to be associated with our failing leaders.
I hope the good parents of Saint Bruno keep the constant pressure not allowing the abuse of our school to continue. These problems weren't here 12 months ago. There is a straightforward solution that the archdiocese can't ignore.
You are right no other Catholic school has this notoriety and no other Cathic school had parents who call the newspaper, radio and television rather then handled the situation themselves. The civil and criminal suits were brought about by people who are so bitter that would rather lie. MM and Ms. Saldana resigned so how can the bring a suit of unlawful termination, the aid has done nothing but cause problems since she was hired so now she claims abuse, give me a break. Who caused the notoriety not the principal, before you say it yes she should have told the parents right away but you know now so get over it,
Bruno Sinners

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

1concernedparent wrote:
http://www.whittierdailynews.c om/news/ci_22639425/stalker-ca se-leads-lawsuit-against-st-br uno-principal
They continue to sin and prey on children. Pure evil
Free from negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mary Mary Quite Contrary wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Catherine we get your point, you don't need to keep posting here under false names.
Mary Mary Quite Contrary......you are missing some important marbles in your jar.
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:

So sad you are focused on something you don't have control over. The campus has been so pleasant lately with out all the negative parents hanging around. Just an honest observation.

Here;s food for thought. Mice and rats eat cheese. Please eat the rat bait...I mean cheesecake. There are a few snakes in the ranks too; and if they like to hang with rats, they will follow the rats and digest the bait, too. Go ahead...make your move.
Crazy Stuff

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone seen my car
The Lutheran

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You Catholic are so amusing. See you church on Sunday you hypocrites
Disgusted

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Free from negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Mary Quite Contrary......you are missing some important marbles in your jar.
According to you & all your other names you go by on this blog, everyone is either a bully, mental, has no education, trouble maker etc......! Yet you seem to be the only smart one on here with all your quick answers of: if you don't like it Leave!! I'm surprised you haven't been advised by your Attorney or the Bishop not to comment, yet here you are the Biggest Bully of them All! Maybe you should be more concerned with trying your hardest to make the Sour environment of the school a better one rather then responding to All of the Parents with such harsh responses! Try showing a little compassion!
Parent

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you & all your other names you go by on this blog, everyone is either a bully, mental, has no education, trouble maker etc......! Yet you seem to be the only smart one on here with all your quick answers of: if you don't like it Leave!! I'm surprised you haven't been advised by your Attorney or the Bishop not to comment, yet here you are the Biggest Bully of them All! Maybe you should be more concerned with trying your hardest to make the Sour environment of the school a better one rather then responding to All of the Parents with such harsh responses! Try showing a little compassion!
We all look forward to "free from the negative" comments. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here...not just you. You seem to be an even bigger bully
WAY OFF BASE

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text> You are right no other Catholic school has this notoriety and no other Cathic school had parents who call the newspaper, radio and television rather then handled the situation themselves. The civil and criminal suits were brought about by people who are so bitter that would rather lie. MM and Ms. Saldana resigned so how can the bring a suit of unlawful termination, the aid has done nothing but cause problems since she was hired so now she claims abuse, give me a break. Who caused the notoriety not the principal, before you say it yes she should have told the parents right away but you know now so get over it,
You think these people are lying and bitter, you must not KNOW THEM!! That is the farthest thing from the truth. They struggled to do the right thing, something your fearless leader could not comprehend - the booksmart/street smart comes into play here. I hope they keep this in front of the media week after week, who cares at this point, all the dirt that has been spilled on each side of this issue, we keep losing sight of the real issue. Maybe Ms. C should go to work at Cardinal Mahony's parish, they would be a good match.
Yes Results

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Fish Fry Results wrote:
Numbers anyone? Heard it was sold out. Would like to know how much success the Parish had especially after all the drama going on.
Love how this has been buried...so what are the Fish Fry numbers, if they were stellar we would have heard many times over, your silence tells it all.....
Anaheim copper

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
We all look forward to "free from the negative" comments. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here...not just you. You seem to be an even bigger bully

Again please forgive my wife..... Just imagine what I have to deal with. Honey that's enough now ok.

God bless
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Disgusted....:when the pressure is on the babies whine..
here's another one: imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else for just a few minutes, say for instance the principal, as all of your berated her in those town meetings. What a bunch of cruel animals! And yes, everything that has been said on this blog by many people, about the unhappy parents is true. Now, the negative leaders are finally getting a taste of what the principal endured at those meetings, and they cry, whine and cry bully.

Let's talk compassion! Do you get it yet? And you don't have a clue who I am.....I've been disgusted with irresponsible negative parents at this school for a long time. Swallow that one.
The Lutheran

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
here's another one: imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else for just a few minutes, say for instance the principal, as all of your berated her in those town meetings. What a bunch of cruel animals! And yes, everything that has been said on this blog by many people, about the unhappy parents is true. Now, the negative leaders are finally getting a taste of what the principal endured at those meetings, and they cry, whine and cry bully.
Let's talk compassion! Do you get it yet? And you don't have a clue who I am.....I've been disgusted with irresponsible negative parents at this school for a long time. Swallow that one.
A hot cup of tea
Disgusted

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I totally get it, parents that stand up for what is right and protecting there children and voicing how they feel is Wrong! Yet Leaders like You that Our Children look up to should be Ashamed of Yourself, you don't belong in a Private School or any school for that matter! Being a Leader does not mean to Bully Parents or Staff. If You Were a Good Leader You would have apologized & tried to make things Right, instead you answer these blogs along with your followers and degrade parents & staff! One other thing I don't have to Swallow anything at the end of the day Your the One who has to Live with Yourself and know that You Destroyed a School and yet Your the Godly One! Lets not forget its LENT!!!! Jesus FORGAVE even after they Crucified Him!!! Have a Great Day! Don't Care to Read Your Response cuz there just like all your other ones, Negative & Hateful!
Parent

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Standing up for what is right? You don't know what "right" is. You know even less about leadership. The majority of parents are supporting the school and current leadership. A small minority are yelling "we are trying to protect our children". If you were trying to protect your children, by your own admission,they should be in another school by now. You can't have it both ways by saying you are standing up to protect your children and yet every single day you trust the school with your children. You keep sending your children there every day. You know that's not logical.
Parent Who Gets It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Parent wrote:
Standing up for what is right? You don't know what "right" is. You know even less about leadership. The majority of parents are supporting the school and current leadership. A small minority are yelling "we are trying to protect our children". If you were trying to protect your children, by your own admission,they should be in another school by now. You can't have it both ways by saying you are standing up to protect your children and yet every single day you trust the school with your children. You keep sending your children there every day. You know that's not logical.
The parents have been at the school longer than Cat. Since she has made a huge mess of everything related to the kids, parents and staff, she should be the one who leaves. Her actions show that she is absolutely and completely out of touch with reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 min guest 15,934
How come Hispanics get all the ILWU jobs? (Jul '12) 2 hr Morris the Cat 74
Debate: Ferguson - Long Beach, CA 6 hr Peter 18
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr anonymous 26,978
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr This Weekend 4,933
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Either Or 4,992
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 12 hr CAVE13SSK 417

Search the Cerritos Forum:
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE