Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Oso viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
No touchin ON Comstock. The locomoto's wait till they cell up together and then it's rally around the jergens vatos. They don't go gay around home cause if they did the baby mama would hide her adc check and their doyer gear.
No touchin ON Comstock. The locomoto's wait till they cell up together and then it's rally around the jergens vatos. They don't go gay around home cause if they did the baby mama would hide her adc check and their doyer gear.
ELA Nasty Habits Crew

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

NASTY HABITS
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Hey All you Pole Smokers

So from I can tell La Mirada Loco or Loca or Locomotion are like the baddest mf'er in the area. Well them and the Sisters of Mercy. Hard to
Tell really. Then we have F**kdahater who is keeping it real in North Carolina... Some pasty white boy in NC awesome. Another Ivy League product. So all you beaners just remember, it's awesome to be white and have a job.
POMONA NASTY_HABITS_CRE W

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

NHC642ALLDAY! R.I.P COSMEK.VAGO_____MISSUHOMIES!
bbhvagosx3

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

a la verga puro brown brother hood vagos clocka pendejos
Rodz

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

COMO TU VERGA VALES NADA
bbhvagosx3

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

like you lame
Rodz

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

piru nation
To the cops

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

To the cops tracking all these peoples Ip addresses from their computers. Thank you.
bbhvagosx3

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

a la verga puto brown brother hood ese NOTTING BUT THE THE BROWN THANG
5150 BBH

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Fux wvl
BrownBrotherHood Gang

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

truth wrote:
I think it is just retarded for their to be so many gangs in whittier.. it once use to be nothing but high class people living here and when they started building all those apartment complelex around whittier is when the low life low income families came into move .. I just think it is funny for their to be gangs in whittier where there is no hard parts in the city maybe just a few rundown apartments but because of the low pple who made at that way I'm just saying if ur in a gang in whittier u ain't fucken shit homie.. u ain't even on the maps of that shit!! Go down to east los boyle heights try reppin ur city over there and they'll just laugh thos are the real foos who live in the hard and didn't have a choice
F*ck You Hater come down to Foxley and Green Leaf Puto. It's all about the Whittier Side Varrio Brown Brother Hood Puto! If You ain't Brown You Ain't Down! Come run your mouth in my Varrio and Get Murked on Scene Ese.. Rip Suspect<~
Stoogoo

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

BrownBrotherHoodGang wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck You Hater come down to Foxley and Green Leaf Puto. It's all about the Whittier Side Varrio Brown Brother Hood Puto! If You ain't Brown You Ain't Down! Come run your mouth in my Varrio and Get Murked on Scene Ese.. Rip Suspect<~
Wow.. so much hate... hey while you're at that gang thing maybe you can drop by and clean my yard for me. I remember when we had Asian gardners back in the 60's. But now they're all Beaners. But they do some good work. Hey while I got you here what is that scribble crap I see you Border Hoppers scratching on everything that doesn't move? Hey Floxley, between Lambert and Mulberry?! Don't tell me you screwed up that neighborhood to? You slapping bars on the windows there too? Use to be a nice place to live, you know like California use to be before you all turned it into a pile of dung. Hey, also what is with the face and neck tattoos? I remember when your sister got the tramp stamp of a sunset on that 2'X2' collection of fat rolls she calls her lower back. Now it's all saggy and looks like an octopus eating a starfish... Well Foxley, looking forward to the clever responses ya all post... cheers
clem

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Der kamp town ladies zing dis zong, doo-dah, doo-dah!
cacalevakiller

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

It's all about that big LA mirada locotes gang south east los
Baby Rodz

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

V Brown brother hood x3 GANG ECMK nd ASW KLIQA F*** SAWK nd AFS nd ASC
Baby Rodz

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

ECMK all day everyday mess with the best drop like rest
Baby Rodz

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

ECMK all day everyday mess with the set die like the rest
Rest In Peace the homie Rezo 1991-2011
LIL SHORTY

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

all of the above wrote:
eyyyy theres a hit on poet1
foo's lamme
stays in whittier hit him atleastt oncee
WTF FOOO HOW THE FUCK CAN U UNDERSTAND LIFE AS A CHOLO OR CHOLA WHEN U CANT EVEN LIVE IT if you have enough time to go this stupid FU*** SITE then your no better than the rest of us you look for trouble and your gunna get it REMEMBER KARMA IS A BI*** AND ITS COMING YOUR WAY AND FU** WVL THIS IS BROWN BROTHER HOOD GANG
Baby Rodz

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

F*** WVL Ass Cracks.... it's all about ECMK all day everyday don't mess with the best
WVL r all lame racist white boys F*** whittier varrio lames it's all about big bad ECM krew
if u mess with us ur going to drop like the rest racist white cracker's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
Cerritos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••