Whittier Varrio Locos Gang
mayor zolkenoff

United States

#1659 Jun 7, 2013
the end of money one ray vertigo play action figure a picture plaque of poor officer grief and a pair of buster browns to the oneways
jess jureq

Omaha, NE

#1660 Jun 28, 2013
Danny boy from wvl is a low life that robs people cause he is to stupid to get a job
jay

Omaha, NE

#1661 Jun 28, 2013
Nothing but low lifes in this gang not one EVEN has a job
INTELO

United States

#1662 Jul 26, 2013
Y-W-N KINGS INTEL 996 ways to die
Brianna

Whittier, CA

#1663 Jul 28, 2013
REST IN PEACE DADDY! "TORO" uptown WHITTIER VARRIO LOCOS GANG ALL DAY
Stoogoo

Whittier, CA

#1664 Jul 28, 2013
Whittier Varrio Rope Smokers all day
truth

Pacoima, CA

#1665 Aug 1, 2013
I think it is just retarded for their to be so many gangs in whittier.. it once use to be nothing but high class people living here and when they started building all those apartment complelex around whittier is when the low life low income families came into move .. I just think it is funny for their to be gangs in whittier where there is no hard parts in the city maybe just a few rundown apartments but because of the low pple who made at that way I'm just saying if ur in a gang in whittier u ain't fucken shit homie.. u ain't even on the maps of that shit!! Go down to east los boyle heights try reppin ur city over there and they'll just laugh thos are the real foos who live in the hard and didn't have a choice
wow

Phoenix, AZ

#1666 Aug 7, 2013
truth wrote:
I think it is just retarded for their to be so many gangs in whittier.. it once use to be nothing but high class people living here and when they started building all those apartment complelex around whittier is when the low life low income families came into move .. I just think it is funny for their to be gangs in whittier where there is no hard parts in the city maybe just a few rundown apartments but because of the low pple who made at that way I'm just saying if ur in a gang in whittier u ain't fucken shit homie.. u ain't even on the maps of that shit!! Go down to east los boyle heights try reppin ur city over there and they'll just laugh thos are the real foos who live in the hard and didn't have a choice
get off there nuts scared boy.Whittier ain't no Compton or watts yea but come around uptown running ur mouth and u will get it slapped.
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1667 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah Slapped by some 5'2" 120 pound Hispanglick.. Cause really, when I think of all of those little turds at the cheese give away on Bright Street I'm think Bad Arse.. I think Truth has it right, once the low rent apartments started getting built... well, there went the neighborhood.I'm sure it's going no where but down... RIP Uptown Shittier
texasvato

United States

#1668 Aug 13, 2013
Tempz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
fuxkk queers its all about them parksiders haha it's all about the queer killing homies! Fuxkk lil bi*ch he's a weenie ass muthafuxka!
calfornios r fkn gaylame ass fks
texasvato

United States

#1669 Aug 13, 2013
Puro pinche SanAnto Tx
alllove

La Mirada, CA

#1670 Aug 13, 2013
I love our little friends.
vago

Los Angeles, CA

#1671 Sep 6, 2013
VSSWHITTIER RIFA DEMONS CLICK F**ck ALL OUR ENEMIGAS
PN Gang

Denver, CO

#1672 Sep 14, 2013
F*ck Verga Lickers
till

Phoenix, AZ

#1674 Oct 12, 2013
wvls tls up town wrote:
running a muk all sickk in da hood for da homies that will never be around again free all my boys <quoted text>
what's that,Comstock block ..homeboy
boxer

Phoenix, AZ

#1675 Oct 12, 2013
Comstock block......my hood uptown leva faces....you guys let black ass earl claim your hood
quesh

Denver, CO

#1676 Oct 13, 2013
Do any of you know of a good burger joint arrondissement? A meshing flave would divine me. Thank you.
Stoogoo

La Mirada, CA

#1677 Oct 13, 2013
Friggen Black arse Earl taking over the hood? WTF is that about? Don't the guys on Comstock like to touch each other? That's what the Shrive street Locos ar saying?.. Shrive street. Awesome

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#1678 Oct 22, 2013
Stoogoo wrote:
Friggen Black arse Earl taking over the hood? WTF is that about? Don't the guys on Comstock like to touch each other? That's what the Shrive street Locos ar saying?.. Shrive street. Awesome
No touchin ON Comstock. The locomoto's wait till they cell up together and then it's rally around the jergens vatos. They don't go gay around home cause if they did the baby mama would hide her adc check and their doyer gear.
Dreamer

Houston, TX

#1679 Nov 26, 2013
Aye machalaca aye aye aye machalaca machalaca machalaca aye aye aye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 3 hr SBY 164
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Davis 6,596
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 11 hr Ynotxof 3,453
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Trojan 32,287
what is canta ranas or CR? (Sep '09) 23 hr Seekerside CR 91
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... Thu concerned res 6
Lee Jordan Kucks Alan Fhurmenn (Dec '15) Thu Wall Overby 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages