Obama Admin pushed UN Resolution bani...

Obama Admin pushed UN Resolution baning criticism of Islam

There are 8 comments on the www.thegatewaypundit.com story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Obama Admin pushed UN Resolution baning criticism of Islam. In it, www.thegatewaypundit.com reports that:

The Obama Administration helped the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) push through their resolution condemning the stereotyping, negative profiling and stigmatization of people based on religion. Team Obama led the way for the resolution to pass through the General Assembly back in December 2011 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thegatewaypundit.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Sep 16, 2012
from thegatewaypundit:

"Every year since 1999 the OIC has steered through the U.N.’s human rights apparatus a resolution condemning the 'defamation of religion,' which for the bloc of 56 Muslim states covered incidents ranging from satirizing Mohammed in a newspaper cartoon to criticism of shari’a and post-9/11 security check profiling.

Critics regard the measure as an attempt to outlaw valid and critical scrutiny of Islamic teachings, as some OIC states do through controversial blasphemy laws at home ...

"This year’s text was a departure, in that it dropped the 'defamation' language and included a paragraph that reaffirms 'the positive role that the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and expression and the full respect for the freedom to seek, receive and impart information can play in strengthening democracy and combating religious intolerance.'

"The nod to freedom of expression won the resolution the support of the U.S. and other democracies, with the Obama administration and others hailing it as a breakthrough after years of acrimonious debate."

A "breakthrough" for the OIC.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

#2 Sep 16, 2012
You retards ain't seen nothing yet.

Tiny step by tiny step they are taking over with the complacency of our corrupt politicians ... and all you do is whine in here.

RAOTFFLMFAO

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
You retards ain't seen nothing yet.
Tiny step by tiny step they are taking over with the complacency of our corrupt politicians ... and all you do is whine in here.
RAOTFFLMFAO
How is that different from you, other than you whine using foul language and sound like a pre-teen away from your mommy for the first time?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from thegatewaypundit:
"Every year since 1999 the OIC has steered through the U.N.’s human rights apparatus a resolution condemning the 'defamation of religion,' which for the bloc of 56 Muslim states covered incidents ranging from satirizing Mohammed in a newspaper cartoon to criticism of shari’a and post-9/11 security check profiling.
Critics regard the measure as an attempt to outlaw valid and critical scrutiny of Islamic teachings, as some OIC states do through controversial blasphemy laws at home ...
"This year’s text was a departure, in that it dropped the 'defamation' language and included a paragraph that reaffirms 'the positive role that the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and expression and the full respect for the freedom to seek, receive and impart information can play in strengthening democracy and combating religious intolerance.'
"The nod to freedom of expression won the resolution the support of the U.S. and other democracies, with the Obama administration and others hailing it as a breakthrough after years of acrimonious debate."
A "breakthrough" for the OIC.
It's too bad that the MSM are eating up everything Bark says, and never report the truth of what he's up to. They should be treated as traitors.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Obviously you are hanging on my every word, following me from thread to thread and commenting to me. Poor little jinnsten is begging for attention. LMAO

Taking other posters names too, just like timesten likes to do. Hmmmmm.....
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
The ugly truth about the Muslim religion of Islam cannot be hidden by making laws to hide the truth.
The structure of the Muslims religion is to expose it self as the religion of evil.
All one has to do is turn on the radio or TV and see the ugly truth about the religion of Muslims.
Its shameful that Muslims express the evil of their prophet Mohammed as a holy man.
All across the world Muslims are on a rampage killing innocent people to try and stop the truth from being shown about their evil religion called Islam.
resident

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
The ugly truth about the Muslim religion of Islam cannot be hidden by making laws to hide the truth.
The structure of the Muslims religion is to expose it self as the religion of evil.
All one has to do is turn on the radio or TV and see the ugly truth about the religion of Muslims.
Its shameful that Muslims express the evil of their prophet Mohammed as a holy man.
All across the world Muslims are on a rampage killing innocent people to try and stop the truth from being shown about their evil religion called Islam.
And that's exactly what the main stream media have conditioned you to believe. Get independent news. American news is bought and sold to the highest bidder. Believing Islam is evil is exactly what the gov wants you to believe. Why? Why? So it doesn't look as bad when we go to Iraq , Afghanistan, and overthrow (errrrrrerrr the people overthrow) their elected
Officials.

I'm 100% Christian. Catholic in fact. Muslims never have or never will scare me. I couldn't care less someone's religion.
BO Non stop Media Farting

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad that the MSM are eating up everything Bark says, and never report the truth of what he's up to. They should be treated as traitors.
Barack's slogan for 2012 is FORWARD, which came directly from Hitler's anti-Jew campaign. By FORWARD, Barack means in his second term he will finish his job to annihilate the US with Iran gaining nuclear power. His closest confidante is Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian born citizen, who hates Jews equally and desires conquest of America for Islam.

The MSM is known in totalitarian states as "professional media" as opposed to grassroots.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/the_no ...

Today, America's liberal media displays behavior typical of how news and political commentary outlets function in totalitarian states.

The legacy media parrots these memes and repeats the Obama Re-Election Campaign's talking-points -- daily.

"The media in totalitarian societies have catechetical functions. Their goal is to present people with convincing accounts of what they cannot know firsthand - the reality beyond their everyday lives. That which is presented must agree with the reigning worldview:

If Jews are bad, news of Jews anywhere in the world must be bad news. If capitalism is in its dying days, it will not do to present its successes. And if the news is to serve as an organ of the truth, those who determine what is news must be those who supposedly know that truth themselves." (p. 89)

Barack's intention to disarm Americans of their fireguns is to open America up to Islamic domination in the same way. The militants who attacked the embassy were armed with sophisticated weaponry, probably by way of the $billions of American taxpayer money donated to Libyans.

WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT FAST. BARACK IS PROVING HIMSELF EVERY DAY TO BE A TRAITOR, HATER OF JEWS AND AMERICANS. He tried to give a speech at the Berlin Gates where Hitler proclaimed victory over Jews and the German chancellor denied him the request.

"The masses' limited capacity makes repetition critical. Even the most gifted propagandist faces great challenges in securing the attention, much less the belief, of the masses. Since the masses are of limited intelligence and great forgetfulness,'all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan'." (p. 45, the quote is from Adolf Hitler's book, "Mein Kampf")

The Obama regime's slogans and memes, propagated by the legacy media today, include, but are not limited to, the Republican's "War on Women," "fair-share," "Forward," and the general characterization of "rich" Republicans as uncaring about the poor, minorities, LGBT persons, and so on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 min Lol 11,185
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 2 hr Brent 38
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 2 hr Brent F 106
News Man Shot In The Face During Drive-By In Norwalk (Jan '07) 2 hr Listo 9
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 18 hr Amyk819 42
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 19 hr clarifying 164
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Chosen Traveler 35,803

Cerritos Jobs

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages