UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 882)

Showing posts 17,621 - 17,640 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no moron the only reason you beat them is because they weren't even thinking about USC and were looking past you.
Please Lifer, let's not talk about looking past teams :/

We are still trying to get over that Cal Poly thing :(

Go Bruins, not looking past anyone except to our own past, many years ago when we actually won titles!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh my, Jonathan and I go away for a day, a wonderous drive up the coast in his sky blue beetle convertible, and look at all this forum activity.:)

Looks like some of you weren't getting any "action" this weekend ;)

Go Bruins, though Friday night was enough hot fun to last us for week!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless ??, No , read what I said dummmy , I said most improved - they were total dog shit before , Cal is playing great,but they have always been pretty good.
Your the new "spin Doctor" taken over for CT
10 games ago
sc was 8 & 11 (42% WIN %)(6 & 4 the last 10) now 14 & 15 at a 48% Win %....increase of 6% over the last 10
cal was 11 & 8 (58% win %)(9 & 1 the last 10) now 20 & 9 at 69% win %.... increase of 11% over the last 10
so now who's the MOST IMPROVED team ??

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>little racist, eh?
A LITTLE ???

someone just showed their TRUE colors.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Clueless ??, No , read what I said dummmy , I said most improved - they were total dog shit before , Cal is playing great,but they have always been pretty good.
BTW 10 games ago in pac 12
sc was 3 & 3
cal was 3 & 4
now sc 9 & 7
cal 12 & 5

once again most improved team ????

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW 10 games ago in pac 12
sc was 3 & 3
cal was 3 & 4
now sc 9 & 7
cal 12 & 5
once again most improved team ????
Nation please, we are going a little overboard with all these non-essential facts. They usually come back to bit us on the fannie :/

You just know someone from the Trojan camp will coldly remind us that all Oregon has to do is beat Colorado and Utah and THEY are the Pacific 12 Champions, not our Bruins :/

Go Bruins, let's try to give Shabazzz a proper send off!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the new "spin Doctor" taken over for CT
10 games ago
sc was 8 & 11 (42% WIN %)(6 & 4 the last 10) now 14 & 15 at a 48% Win %....increase of 6% over the last 10
cal was 11 & 8 (58% win %)(9 & 1 the last 10) now 20 & 9 at 69% win %.... increase of 11% over the last 10
so now who's the MOST IMPROVED team ??
I won't argue with you because I like Cal and they are usually pretty reliable over the years to beat ucla in the conf tourn and if the meet up I think they will beat ucla again, especially if your reasoning is correct...I was basically going off the 24pt drubbing AU gave us and then us beating their ass at Galen , but maybe I'am guilty of spinning it , because as it turns out , Arizona has now proven themselves to be dog-bleep!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Nation please, we are going a little overboard with all these non-essential facts. They usually come back to bit us on the fannie :/
You just know someone from the Trojan camp will coldly remind us that all Oregon has to do is beat Colorado and Utah and THEY are the Pacific 12 Champions, not our Bruins :/
Go Bruins, let's try to give Shabazzz a proper send off!
I think Shabazzzzzzzzzz ought to be sent back off to Vegas as a man hooker!...Its that or play turkey ball-or pro ball in Turkey...how ever you want to say it!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>I won't argue with you because I like Cal and they are usually pretty reliable over the years to beat ucla in the conf tourn and if the meet up I think they will beat ucla again, especially if your reasoning is correct...I was basically going off the 24pt drubbing AU gave us and then us beating their ass at Galen , but maybe I'am guilty of spinning it , because as it turns out , Arizona has now proven themselves to be dog-bleep!!
No problem I work with a Cal grad so I hear how "HOT" they are right now every Monday, and I agree about the Zona teams, I don't know if the Pac 12 is balanced or bad, we'll see how long any of or teams last in the Tourny.
Good to see the Pac 12 tourny in Vegas, always felt the so cal teams had an advantage at the Staples Center.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem I work with a Cal grad so I hear how "HOT" they are right now every Monday, and I agree about the Zona teams, I don't know if the Pac 12 is balanced or bad, we'll see how long any of or teams last in the Tourny.
Good to see the Pac 12 tourny in Vegas, always felt the so cal teams had an advantage at the Staples Center.
Ya I agree,Ramando is a Cal grad and he does dance on the table next to mine cept this Cavalier takes in more money working out of the back alley :)....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nation please, there you go again jumping on someone else's bandwagon at the expense of our Bruins :/

And for your information, our Bruins seem to NEVER win the Pacific 12 Tournament so I am appalled at your accusation of us having an advantage. If true, our Bruins never took it :(

Go Bruins, once we leave Nevada, what stays in Vegas will probably be the Tournament title!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I think Shabazzzzzzzzzz ought to be sent back off to Vegas as a man hooker!...Its that or play turkey ball-or pro ball in Turkey...how ever you want to say it!
Please Mister I.E. Trojan, do not belittle my Shabazz too much as our Bruins may live or die by him :/

Because once he leaves for what he thinks may be greener pa$tures, my Bruins might be near the bottom of the Pacific 12 Conference next year :(

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree,Ramando is a Cal grad and he does dance on the table next to mine cept this Cavalier takes in more money working out of the back alley :)....Go Bruins!
Hi Artie, any chance you might feel in a generous mood and tell us Bruins the location of that alley ;)

The once a week hot tub party isn't completely quenching the thirst for a lot of us buddy-bonding Bruins ;)

;)
;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister I.E. Trojan, do not belittle my Shabazz too much as our Bruins may live or die by him :/
Because once he leaves for what he thinks may be greener pa$tures, my Bruins might be near the bottom of the Pacific 12 Conference next year :(
Do they have green pastures in Turkey?!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!
Take the Green Line to Blue line get off at Pico, No parking required, did it for all the Kings playoff games last year, nice little ride. Free tickets made it even better.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!
Trust me, you would think UCLA has a home court advantage, the truth is NEITHER of the local teams had much support. Last year I went to the Pac-12 tournament at Staples when UCLA met USC and there were no more than 1000 fans from each school. The Bruin fans are t pissed about the tournament being moves to Vegas, but I say screw these fans!! where were they all these years? why couldn't they support their team? I'm looking to take a couple days off and catch the thursday and Friday games.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!

http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me, you would think UCLA has a home court advantage, the truth is NEITHER of the local teams had much support. Last year I went to the Pac-12 tournament at Staples when UCLA met USC and there were no more than 1000 fans from each school. The Bruin fans are t pissed about the tournament being moves to Vegas, but I say screw these fans!! where were they all these years? why couldn't they support their team? I'm looking to take a couple days off and catch the thursday and Friday games.
I would really appreciate it if you could spare an extra ticket for me , BFL ,and since you were gonna give me one before anyway....hope I wasn't outta line with that crack about the dick dipped in chocolate!....
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Ya I will be there, I might have to coach the LA Kings that day but I should be there with my new bright blue thong and Bruin Gold Tube top......Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,621 - 17,640 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 45 min MDWatkins 2,219
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 51 min Peter 7,812
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 55 min Pleaders 200,211
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Go Play 4,846
Fullerton home robberies 4 hr MDWATKINS 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr This topics peaked 15,911
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr LMSA 2 4,758
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE