UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29767 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18556 Mar 3, 2013
I always wear my Bruin Thong and tube top no matter how bad we get our arses kicked...Fire Howland....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18557 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing. LMAO his son even knows all the history on Wilt Chamberlain and the UCLA players that were in the league at that time. LMAO
Yeah,maybe you have a point...he even knew that Chambermaiden dipped his wick in chocolate before games!!,lmfao

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18558 Mar 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Also thank the refs for calling a foul anytime a Bruin was touched-and then just looking the other way and swallowing the whistle , like when Shabazzzz ran right in front of nick johnson and bumped into him as he shot the ball!!
OR how about when their one dimensional guard Powell LITERALLY ran over one of our players to make his only shot of the night...a dunk, what a surprize... I think the refs were too busy waving at the Clipper players in attEndance... HaHa

USC - WIN THE PAC12 TOURNY LIKE WE HAVE BEFORE

San Marino, CA

#18559 Mar 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Bruin fans, most of wear our apparel win or lose. Only ones who might be stupid enough to laugh at us are fair weather putzes...which is about 75% of Bruin fans.
Only a fair weather loser would think it's embarrassing.(In fact, I bought a new shirt yesterday at the USC-ASU game.) You even suggesting it would be embarrassing tells us all that you're full of shit about being loyal. After a bad ass kicking, you don't wear your Bruin gear.
HaHa, how true! I have a (misguided) neighbor who is actually a (B)ruin fan. I enjoyed him putting his UCLA banner up over his doorway the day of the (B)ruin/Stanford game, and then how it was already gone by the time I woke up the following morning... HaHaHaHa

San Marino, CA

#18560 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your effing crazy ever heard of Cal. Bears 20 & 9?
Won 7 in a row and 9 0f last 10
3 ranked teams?
maybe this will help Sparky
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Sun, Feb 17 USC W 76-68
Thu, Feb 21 at (23) Oregon W 48-46
Sat, Feb 23 at Oregon St. W 60-59
Thu, Feb 28 Utah W 64-46
Sat, Mar 2 Colorado W 62-46
Your Clueless
Sounds to me like a USC vs Cal Tourney Final... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18561 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>OR how about when their one dimensional guard Powell LITERALLY ran over one of our players to make his only shot of the night...a dunk, what a surprize... I think the refs were too busy waving at the Clipper players in attEndance... HaHa
USC - WIN THE PAC12 TOURNY LIKE WE HAVE BEFORE
Sorry I meant Arizona player, but you get my point about the prima donna special treatment
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18562 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like a USC vs Cal Tourney Final... HaHa
Ya I agree, congrats to mighty USC,they have a much better coach than we do, Ben Howland is horrible, he has to be fired now....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18563 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa, how true! I have a (misguided) neighbor who is actually a (B)ruin fan. I enjoyed him putting his UCLA banner up over his doorway the day of the (B)ruin/Stanford game, and then how it was already gone by the time I woke up the following morning... HaHaHaHa
uhhh, guess what? I also take down my UCLA banners down after every game, win or lose....reason? My next door neighbor is a also a "misguided" trOJan fan, so I don't blame your neighbor, with YOU being his neighbor? Who knows what you'll do in the middle of of the night.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18564 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I meant Arizona player, but you get my point about the prima donna special treatment
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what a crybaby
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18565 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I meant Arizona player, but you get my point about the prima donna special treatment
truth is you are now an Arizona fan, you bandwagoner!! Haha
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18566 Mar 4, 2013
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog... USC could be looking at a 4-8 record next year and perhaps win only 2 pac-12 games.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18567 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/colle gefootball/blog/eye-on-college -football/21792210/four-player s-no-longer-part-of-usc-progra m USC could be looking at a 4-8 record next year and perhaps win only 2 pac-12 games.
Ya I hope not then it would hurt the feelings of that hunk Trojan....Go Bruins!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18568 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sidestepping anything...I got my degree from a Cal State school and you got yours from a prestigious private university, congratulations!! I really do mean that. I honestly didn't have the grades, or the money to attend UCLA or USC...I played year-round sports all four years and tried to have my grades just hight enough to qualify academically. I share the same position in my company in my company with UCLA and USC graduates, I make more money than some, and less than some, depending on seniority, and I find that some of these guys/gals are still paying for their student loans, especially those from USC, while the Cal State guys are debt free, thus bringing more income to their households. What I do find hilarious is that some of the USC grads think they should have preferential treatment and refuse to get their hands dirty, and act like we owe them, and they are pompour arrogant a$$holes and think they are entitled to earn more, yet they don't perform as well.
Then write that, and not personal insults hurled in my direction. You question my intelligence, make claims about my personal history that you obviously know nothing about, and I'm going to challenge you back. You say I couldn't get into UCLA and therefore I'm dumb and bitter, yet you admit here that you couldn't get into UCLA. So what does that make you?

p.s. UCLA was just 1 of 5 universities that granted me admission. Their financial aid package was not as generous as USC's, and I would have graduated with more debt had I gone there. Again, you should really not comment on things you obviously know nothing about. Otherwise, you end up looking like a fool.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18569 Mar 4, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then write that, and not personal insults hurled in my direction. You question my intelligence, make claims about my personal history that you obviously know nothing about, and I'm going to challenge you back. You say I couldn't get into UCLA and therefore I'm dumb and bitter, yet you admit here that you couldn't get into UCLA. So what does that make you?
p.s. UCLA was just 1 of 5 universities that granted me admission. Their financial aid package was not as generous as USC's, and I would have graduated with more debt had I gone there. Again, you should really not comment on things you obviously know nothing about. Otherwise, you end up looking like a fool.
Ya I agree
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18570 Mar 4, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never questioned you intelligence, nor have I ever claimed to be smarter than you...what I do question however is your claim to have been admitted to UCLA, yet you chose USC, being twice the tuition, regardless of the financial aid package...unless you had a 4.0 minumum GPA or admitted by "Affirmative Action" it's hard to belive your claim, unless you can prove it, no, I don't believe. Sorry, it doesn't mean you're not intelligent, it just means not UCLA smart.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18571 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your effing crazy ever heard of Cal. Bears 20 & 9?
Won 7 in a row and 9 0f last 10
3 ranked teams?
maybe this will help Sparky
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Sun, Feb 17 USC W 76-68
Thu, Feb 21 at (23) Oregon W 48-46
Sat, Feb 23 at Oregon St. W 60-59
Thu, Feb 28 Utah W 64-46
Sat, Mar 2 Colorado W 62-46
Your Clueless
Clueless ??, No , read what I said dummmy , I said most improved - they were total dog shit before , Cal is playing great,but they have always been pretty good.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18573 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have never questioned you intelligence, nor have I ever claimed to be smarter than you...what I do question however is your claim to have been admitted to UCLA, yet you chose USC, being twice the tuition, regardless of the financial aid package...unless you had a 4.0 minumum GPA or admitted by "Affirmative Action" it's hard to belive your claim, unless you can prove it, no, I don't believe. Sorry, it doesn't mean you're not intelligent, it just means not UCLA smart.
As I've stated at least a dozen times, which school is better depends on what your major is!!!!!

It is not as simple as, "You got admitted to UCLA? Well, you should go there."

Regardless of the financial aid package?! That's hilarious!! As usual, thanks for the laugh!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18574 Mar 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya right , I forgot about that monkey hang - I think the ref was to busy looking for a banana to throw him ,to call a foul!, lmao
little racist, eh?
Pappi Chulo

Los Angeles, CA

#18575 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>little racist, eh?
mi hijo también le gusta nazi mayates, por favor no la llames racista

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18576 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no moron the only reason you beat them is because they weren't even thinking about USC and were looking past you.
Please Lifer, let's not talk about looking past teams :/

We are still trying to get over that Cal Poly thing :(

Go Bruins, not looking past anyone except to our own past, many years ago when we actually won titles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AJ Starts Bus of Love 3 hr Buster 1
Murder Creek Park '93 3 hr Pablo 1
News Oakville couple weathered ill-fated cruise (Nov '10) 3 hr u pay 4 their bea... 6
Woman goes blind after cat licks her eye 4 hr Tim 1
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) 7 hr Lori C 20
News Westminster man shot in possible gang violence (Dec '09) 8 hr city of Oestminster 77
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 9 hr Lori 42
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]