UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32291 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18435 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
KIFFIN QUOTE:
"I think he's going to be a great starting quarterback in the NFL, and the film shows it," Kiffin said, according to ESPN.com . "The plays he makes, all the throws he's made here, the leadership qualities"
LEADERSHIP QUALITIES ??? AUFKM?
Please see sideline during the Bowl game.
Talk about being a Spin Doctor. I love how much an expert you are that just by viewing a game through the captured eye of television, you know EVERYTHING that is going on along a sidelines. You are sounding as douchey as Rob. So if they kept showing Ricky Hendersen slide into 2nd every game he played and then he adjusted his cup with his hand, I guess he had jock itch all those years, right genius? And God forbid that you better not let yourself be photographed walking along in front of a playground with children in the background... cuz then you MUST be a child molester! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18436 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
been waiting for some comments on the unies you guys are getting slow in your old age, you beat CT their Butt Ugly, at least 5 other teams will look just as UGLY
They are ugly as sin, but my bet is you will hear much more then from us about the (B)ruin fashion from your best buddy PP... HaHa
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18437 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you want to talk education? I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into so I'll afford you the opportunity to retract your remark. I think my admissions letters will put yours to shame, so let's not traverse down this road.
Why U mad? Oh, I know why, you're stuck with student loans for the rest of your life for an expensive education that got you a job with a bunch of graduates from Cal State Schools that finished paying their student loans a loooooooong time ago, and yet you are making the same amount of money...yah, truth hurts,don't it? lmfao!!!

San Marino, CA

#18438 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you want to talk education? I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into so I'll afford you the opportunity to retract your remark. I think my admissions letters will put yours to shame, so let's not traverse down this road.
Well Rob may have a point. I think he has us on this one... USC never offered the class "Proper Beverage Pouring On Others Heads 101"... HaHa
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18439 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who's clueless and full of shit. You almost never see UCLA gear on Sundays following losses, but a ton of it following a win.
As for loyalty, the last few times they've been fortunate enough to make it to the Rose Bowl, most of their season tickets holders take the money and run, scalping their tickets to visiting fans. So don't give us this crap about loyalty. UCLA has some of the most fickle and fair weather fans in the country! You're only kidding yourself, trying to claim otherwise.
Day after the win over USC, I saw a guy putting UCLA stickers on the back of his SUV, as his wife shopped in the grocery store. He'll take them off next time they lose.
Aww c'mon Trojan, if this was true, you would have posted this a long time ago.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18441 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Aww c'mon Trojan, if this was true, you would have posted this a long time ago.
I have posted this every time you have mistakenly tried to claim UCLA fans were "loyal".
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18442 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted this every time you have mistakenly tried to claim UCLA fans were "loyal".
I have never read that post before, however if you'd like to prove me wrong you can post the link, and I'll eat my words.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18443 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>They are ugly as sin, but my bet is you will hear much more then from us about the (B)ruin fashion from your best buddy PP... HaHa
PP is a trojan through and through, just like you, embrace the him he's one of your own.
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18444 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well Rob may have a point. I think he has us on this one... USC never offered the class "Proper Beverage Pouring On Others Heads 101"... HaHa
yah, but USC must definitely offer a course in spinning, because it's obvious you and CPEM got your doctorate from there. Lmfao
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18445 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have never read that post before, however if you'd like to prove me wrong you can post the link, and I'll eat my words.
Don't need tp prove anything to you. I know I've called BS many times on you trying to claim Bruin fans are more loyal than Trojan fans, because it's just not true.

We both have fickle fans. But when it comes to alumni of both schools, UCLA has a LOT more fair weather supporters than USC does.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18446 Feb 28, 2013
If what I've stated were not true, the Bruin football team would not have come out to a sea of red, Wisonsin apparel each of the last two times they played in the Rose Bowl. You're only kidding yourself.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18447 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
If what I've stated were not true, the Bruin football team would not have come out to a sea of red, Wisonsin apparel each of the last two times they played in the Rose Bowl. You're only kidding yourself.
Of yes that is unfortunately true Mister Trojan. I did not attend but I was told that at our Bruin game hosting Stanford, there was more beastly cardinal red in the stands than our baby blue :(

I know you won't agree, but don't you think sky blue is such so much more of a pleasant color than that god-awful, mean looking red and cardinal colors your teams sport :/

Go Bruins, Go appealing soft blue fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

#18448 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
been waiting for some comments on the unies you guys are getting slow in your old age, you beat CT their Butt Ugly, at least 5 other teams will look just as UGLY
Oh I dunno Nation, I think the new uniforms add but a certain panache flair to our young fellas :)

We Bruins should be free, be open, and be proud to openly wear our beliefs on our shorts ;)

Go Bruins, go fashion!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18449 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How would you even know if MB7 was in the position to assist Wittek? For all we know LK and staff may have wanted him out of the way because he was not able to play. Could be as simple as that, but you Trojan and Barkley haters will empty that glass whenever possible, right Bruise In!
DJ Traveler. That has got to be your second job at the clubs at night. We salute you at how good you are at that! Heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18450 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
PP is a trojan through and through, just like you, embrace the him he's one of your own.
PPPryck is not fooling anyone, except those that embrace his/her/it's foolishness!

San Fernando Valley

#18451 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Trojans did your (B)ruins a favor by bytchslapping the #11 team in the country!!! See your boys needed an extra period to get the job done against a lesser opponent. And you can only hpe Oregon falls to Colorado. Both Oregon St and Utah are easy wins. I see your prima donna boys falling to AU and aybe the Huskies... HaHa
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN, JUST ASK ARIZONA
Oh yes we are so grateful for just how generous you Trojans have been for us.

I am sure some of those other teams you lost to like Cal, ASU, Colorado, etc are also thankful you were so generous in assisting them get better.

Our basketball team is in FIRST place in case you conveniently overlooked that while scanning the paper to see if your tennis team is still doing well! Heh heh heh heh

West Hollywood, CA

#18452 Feb 28, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>PPPryck is not fooling anyone, except those that embrace his/her/it's foolishness!
You never resist or complain on Friday nights Snookums ;)

Go Bruins, Go Hot Tubs, Goooooooooo Brewski!

West Hollywood, CA

#18453 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, but USC must definitely offer a course in spinning, because it's obvious you and CPEM got your doctorate from there. Lmfao
Hey Lifer, careful there. You know we Bruins offer a spin class. All us girls love it ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18454 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sayWhat Willis? sorry, I assumed you had Internet on your phone. lmao
Yeah Arnold Jackson,I have the internet on my phone,I just forgot to push the button that said;FOR UCLA-ASU BASKETBALL GAME,PUSH THIS BUTTON!, pfft ...You Idiot/Moron
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18455 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need tp prove anything to you. I know I've called BS many times on you trying to claim Bruin fans are more loyal than Trojan fans, because it's just not true.
We both have fickle fans. But when it comes to alumni of both schools, UCLA has a LOT more fair weather supporters than USC does.
absolutely false!! Look at your attendance during the '90s and look at our attendance the last decade, our drop off in attended at the rose bowl was way lower than yours...our teams sucked yet we averaged 65-70000 up until 2010 and 2011 when many loyal fans and supporters told Dan we're not supporting you until you commit to our football program the same way you commit to rhe basketball program...we can argue to our graves...and you won't convince me and i won't convince you. Go Bruins!!! Beat the cats!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 7 hr nicey 362
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 17 hr lmsa dad 6,613
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 17 hr AHM Homie 490
Review: Emil Estafanous, CPA (Jan '11) 21 hr Joey C 16
Breakfast at KuckDonald's With Rosie 22 hr Smiley Trewla 1
Big Rig Hits Twelve Cars Parked Along Santa Fe ... Thu Jane 1
News Don't forget: Fireworks banned in many area cities (Jun '10) Jun 21 M80InUrMailbox 11

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages