UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 36078 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18443 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>They are ugly as sin, but my bet is you will hear much more then from us about the (B)ruin fashion from your best buddy PP... HaHa
PP is a trojan through and through, just like you, embrace the him he's one of your own.
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18444 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well Rob may have a point. I think he has us on this one... USC never offered the class "Proper Beverage Pouring On Others Heads 101"... HaHa
yah, but USC must definitely offer a course in spinning, because it's obvious you and CPEM got your doctorate from there. Lmfao
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18445 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have never read that post before, however if you'd like to prove me wrong you can post the link, and I'll eat my words.
Don't need tp prove anything to you. I know I've called BS many times on you trying to claim Bruin fans are more loyal than Trojan fans, because it's just not true.

We both have fickle fans. But when it comes to alumni of both schools, UCLA has a LOT more fair weather supporters than USC does.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18446 Feb 28, 2013
If what I've stated were not true, the Bruin football team would not have come out to a sea of red, Wisonsin apparel each of the last two times they played in the Rose Bowl. You're only kidding yourself.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18447 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
If what I've stated were not true, the Bruin football team would not have come out to a sea of red, Wisonsin apparel each of the last two times they played in the Rose Bowl. You're only kidding yourself.
Of yes that is unfortunately true Mister Trojan. I did not attend but I was told that at our Bruin game hosting Stanford, there was more beastly cardinal red in the stands than our baby blue :(

I know you won't agree, but don't you think sky blue is such so much more of a pleasant color than that god-awful, mean looking red and cardinal colors your teams sport :/

Go Bruins, Go appealing soft blue fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

#18448 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
been waiting for some comments on the unies you guys are getting slow in your old age, you beat CT their Butt Ugly, at least 5 other teams will look just as UGLY
Oh I dunno Nation, I think the new uniforms add but a certain panache flair to our young fellas :)

We Bruins should be free, be open, and be proud to openly wear our beliefs on our shorts ;)

Go Bruins, go fashion!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18449 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How would you even know if MB7 was in the position to assist Wittek? For all we know LK and staff may have wanted him out of the way because he was not able to play. Could be as simple as that, but you Trojan and Barkley haters will empty that glass whenever possible, right Bruise In!
DJ Traveler. That has got to be your second job at the clubs at night. We salute you at how good you are at that! Heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18450 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
PP is a trojan through and through, just like you, embrace the him he's one of your own.
PPPryck is not fooling anyone, except those that embrace his/her/it's foolishness!

San Fernando Valley

#18451 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Trojans did your (B)ruins a favor by bytchslapping the #11 team in the country!!! See your boys needed an extra period to get the job done against a lesser opponent. And you can only hpe Oregon falls to Colorado. Both Oregon St and Utah are easy wins. I see your prima donna boys falling to AU and aybe the Huskies... HaHa
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN, JUST ASK ARIZONA
Oh yes we are so grateful for just how generous you Trojans have been for us.

I am sure some of those other teams you lost to like Cal, ASU, Colorado, etc are also thankful you were so generous in assisting them get better.

Our basketball team is in FIRST place in case you conveniently overlooked that while scanning the paper to see if your tennis team is still doing well! Heh heh heh heh

West Hollywood, CA

#18452 Feb 28, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>PPPryck is not fooling anyone, except those that embrace his/her/it's foolishness!
You never resist or complain on Friday nights Snookums ;)

Go Bruins, Go Hot Tubs, Goooooooooo Brewski!

West Hollywood, CA

#18453 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, but USC must definitely offer a course in spinning, because it's obvious you and CPEM got your doctorate from there. Lmfao
Hey Lifer, careful there. You know we Bruins offer a spin class. All us girls love it ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18454 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sayWhat Willis? sorry, I assumed you had Internet on your phone. lmao
Yeah Arnold Jackson,I have the internet on my phone,I just forgot to push the button that said;FOR UCLA-ASU BASKETBALL GAME,PUSH THIS BUTTON!, pfft ...You Idiot/Moron
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18455 Feb 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need tp prove anything to you. I know I've called BS many times on you trying to claim Bruin fans are more loyal than Trojan fans, because it's just not true.
We both have fickle fans. But when it comes to alumni of both schools, UCLA has a LOT more fair weather supporters than USC does.
absolutely false!! Look at your attendance during the '90s and look at our attendance the last decade, our drop off in attended at the rose bowl was way lower than yours...our teams sucked yet we averaged 65-70000 up until 2010 and 2011 when many loyal fans and supporters told Dan we're not supporting you until you commit to our football program the same way you commit to rhe basketball program...we can argue to our graves...and you won't convince me and i won't convince you. Go Bruins!!! Beat the cats!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18456 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely false!! Look at your attendance during the '90s and look at our attendance the last decade, our drop off in attended at the rose bowl was way lower than yours...our teams sucked yet we averaged 65-70000 up until 2010 and 2011 when many loyal fans and supporters told Dan we're not supporting you until you commit to our football program the same way you commit to rhe basketball program...we can argue to our graves...and you won't convince me and i won't convince you. Go Bruins!!! Beat the cats!!
I hope you lose ass , to Cats....Digger Phelps will be there , so you probably will!, ahahahaaaaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18457 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha you can be funny at times...no, I've never heard of that incident. I am younger than you, only 26, so if you don't know, I don't know either.:D
I used to watch Wilt Chambermaiden , and I don't remember such an incident , I do however remember Chambermaiden throwing Walt Hazzard(Abdul Rachead-ex UCLA-fool)to the ground like a rag doll when he got his dumb ass in Chambermaidens way!....are you sure your not thinking of that idiot thats on the Lakers now - World fuck-HEAD?!!....he went into the stands when someone dropped a beer on his stupid melon!,lmao...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18458 Feb 28, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I used to watch Wilt Chambermaiden , and I don't remember such an incident , I do however remember Chambermaiden throwing Walt Hazzard(Abdul Rachead-ex UCLA-fool)to the ground like a rag doll when he got his dumb ass in Chambermaidens way!....are you sure your not thinking of that idiot thats on the Lakers now - World fuck-HEAD?!!....he went into the stands when someone dropped a beer on his stupid melon!,lmao...
Ya I agree I used to watch Wilt's Stilt every home game. Wilt was listed at 7 feet tall, from what I saw he was really 7 feet 11 inches if you know what I mean :)....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18459 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>I used to watch Wilt Chambermaiden , and I don't remember such an incident , I do however remember Chambermaiden throwing Walt Hazzard(Abdul Rachead-ex UCLA-fool)to the ground like a rag doll when he got his dumb ass in Chambermaidens way!....are you sure your not thinking of that idiot thats on the Lakers now - World fuck-HEAD?!!....he went into the stands when someone dropped a beer on his stupid melon!,lmao...
Mister I.E. Trojan, I believe one of your USC counterparts Mister Traveler asked that question about Wilt the Stilt :)

Please do not overburden Lifer with those questions right now as we must concentrate on the whim that we think our Bruins might have a chance at a Pacific 12 title crown ;)

It certainly did not help that your Trojans beat Arizona down because now they are going to really take it out on us Bruins! We try not to show it but we are all very scared right now :(

Go Bruins, we love crowns...and pageants!

West Hollywood, CA

#18460 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>I hope you lose ass , to Cats....Digger Phelps will be there , so you probably will!, ahahahaaaaaaa
And maybe if Brewski's favorite fella Bill Walton is there as the game commentator, he can join Lifer, Nation, and I and smoke out on a doobie in back of Paulie Pavilion ;)

Go Bruins, can someone give the Cats some muscle relaxers so they won't be as mad at us!

West Hollywood, CA

#18461 Mar 1, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree I used to watch Wilt's Stilt every home game. Wilt was listed at 7 feet tall, from what I saw he was really 7 feet 11 inches if you know what I mean :)....Go Bruins!
DabNabIt Artie, I wish I could of had some of that back in the day, if you know what THIS cavalier Bruin means ;)

Goooooooooooo Bruins, Cooooooooooome Wilt!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18462 Mar 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister I.E. Trojan, I believe one of your USC counterparts Mister Traveler asked that question about Wilt the Stilt :)
Please do not overburden Lifer with those questions right now as we must concentrate on the whim that we think our Bruins might have a chance at a Pacific 12 title crown ;)
It certainly did not help that your Trojans beat Arizona down because now they are going to really take it out on us Bruins! We try not to show it but we are all very scared right now :(
Go Bruins, we love crowns...and pageants!
I think you're right , he is overburdened , and he lives in some kinda alternate universe or something.
He thinks if you have a I phone or a lap top you just turn it on and with out even pressing a button , it just reads your mind and allows you to watch any BB you wish for free, regardless of its black out status and its connection to special deal like that pac ten network....what a F N Moron!! lmfao....get ready to get your ass spanked by the Cats and go back down the shitter again!! BFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attention 4 hr Civil Liberties Assn 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Sat S H Hill 3,805
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Sat LMSA Parent 11,683
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Sat Raleigh 178
why????are taxes so high??????in pico rivera ..... Sat rla1 2
News $3.75 million great white shark bill approved i... Sat None 2
Local Politics Do you approve of David W. Armenta as Mayor? (May '12) Jun 15 rla1 7

Cerritos Jobs

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages