UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29760 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18412 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How would you even know if MB7 was in the position to assist Wittek? For all we know LK and staff may have wanted him out of the way because he was not able to play. Could be as simple as that, but you Trojan and Barkley haters will empty that glass whenever possible, right Bruise In!
I've tried this line of reasoning; it's like trying to reason with a broken light bulb. We don't know what the dynamic is/was between MB7 and MW13. Maybe MW13 or the coaching staff asked MB7 to let MW13 own this, to show the clear transition from MB7 to MW13, so that the team could start to look at MW13 as the new leader. Furthermore, the camera wasn't on MB7 the whole game. They showed him for a few seconds. And some of these fools are going to take those few seconds and extrapolate it out over the whole game. Again, we don't know if MB7 was in MW13's ear at other times during the game. But the haters are going to hate, and again pass judgment on things they know nothing about. It must be a sad life when their hatred for a "rival" school surpasses their love for their own school. It just keeps emphasizing the old saying: "Mention USC to a UCLA fan, and watch him get angry. Mention UCLA to a USC fan, and watch him laugh."
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18413 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Trojans did your (B)ruins a favor by bytchslapping the #11 team in the country!!! See your boys needed an extra period to get the job done against a lesser opponent. And you can only hpe Oregon falls to Colorado. Both Oregon St and Utah are easy wins. I see your prima donna boys falling to AU and aybe the Huskies... HaHa
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN, JUST ASK ARIZONA
Wow, that sucks!!! and here I am all excited with a boner about UCLA being in the driver's seat to win the PAC-12 title, and you Mr. Expert has UCLA losing 2 of 3...well, there goes my boner!!

I think I just got Fight On excited about the boner I just lost...Stop jac kIng off Bite On!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18414 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
So, once again, rumors and innuendo is all it takes for you to slam on a Trojan, but you need cold, hard evidence if anyone wants to say anything about a Bruin.
Of course you do, what kind of hater would you be if you didn't?
Blame your Beat writer, HE is the one that wrote the story and making implications, I wasn't there to say it was factual, and neither were YOU to say it is not, so we have to leave it to those that get paid to report, or hear stuff from the Inside Sources...I think I believe Wolf more than I would believe you. As for "Cold Hard Evidence"? I am not sure I would ever say anything you would find as such, even if I told you I saw it first hand...the same goes for the Bruins.

Burn, baby, burn!

#18415 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>in order to transfer the game from your computer to your TV screen you need an HDMI Cable, you might want to puchase one at Best Buy the cost $23.00
You're a fool if you pay $23 for an HDMI cable. As cheap as $1.50 on Monoprice.com . That's some INSANE mark-up!

Burn, baby, burn!

#18416 Feb 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We keep this up and we may already have or coach in place for next season!
FIGHT ON
Coach Cantu?
More like Coach Can-Do!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18417 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried this line of reasoning; it's like trying to reason with a broken light bulb. We don't know what the dynamic is/was between MB7 and MW13. Maybe MW13 or the coaching staff asked MB7 to let MW13 own this, to show the clear transition from MB7 to MW13, so that the team could start to look at MW13 as the new leader. Furthermore, the camera wasn't on MB7 the whole game. They showed him for a few seconds. And some of these fools are going to take those few seconds and extrapolate it out over the whole game. Again, we don't know if MB7 was in MW13's ear at other times during the game. But the haters are going to hate, and again pass judgment on things they know nothing about. It must be a sad life when their hatred for a "rival" school surpasses their love for their own school. It just keeps emphasizing the old saying: "Mention USC to a UCLA fan, and watch him get angry. Mention UCLA to a USC fan, and watch him laugh."
You're full of shit! if UCLA was so irrlevant to SUCster fans, why is it you fools find it necessary to make comments almost every time you "fools" see someone wearing UCLA attire? or like when you go a fast food restaurant or a cashier at walmart etc...and they make comments like "sorry, we don't serve Bruins" or stupid shit like that? truth is SUC fans that have made us hate USC for all the abuse from you "fools" over the years...guess what? it's our turn to dish out the same type of abuse you "fools" dished out to us, the difference is SUCster fans stop wearing SUC gear once you stop losing so it's not easy to spot you, while UCLA fans have always been loyal not hiding our allegiance to our Bruins.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18418 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool if you pay $23 for an HDMI cable. As cheap as $1.50 on Monoprice.com . That's some INSANE mark-up!
well, unfortunately, I paid $23.00 for mine, during the football season I had only one hour to buy it before the game. I had no choice.

Burn, baby, burn!

#18419 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You're full of shit! if UCLA was so irrlevant to SUCster fans, why is it you fools find it necessary to make comments almost every time you "fools" see someone wearing UCLA attire? or like when you go a fast food restaurant or a cashier at walmart etc...and they make comments like "sorry, we don't serve Bruins" or stupid shit like that? truth is SUC fans that have made us hate USC for all the abuse from you "fools" over the years...guess what? it's our turn to dish out the same type of abuse you "fools" dished out to us, the difference is SUCster fans stop wearing SUC gear once you stop losing so it's not easy to spot you, while UCLA fans have always been loyal not hiding our allegiance to our Bruins.
Again, taking the actions of a few and applying it to the population as a whole. I've experienced similar things at the hands of Bruins fans, but you don't find me crying about it, nor do you find me attributing it to all Bruins. Those guys are the outliers, the fanatics, people I consider not true fans, but just morons who throw drinks on each other when they don't like which team you support and challenge each other to parking lot fights. Imbeciles who never matured past the 7th grade.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18420 Feb 28, 2013
I knew Arizona had to be way overrated when I watched them have so much trouble dealing with UCLA...now we beat them even easier !
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18421 Feb 28, 2013
Arizona has become pretty much like UCLA now , always living off their reputation of past glory!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18422 Feb 28, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Arizona has become pretty much like UCLA now , always living off their reputation of past glory!
Should be interesting seeing them head-to-head on Sat at 6:00, on ESPN.

Wildcats will be out for blood after losing to us.

BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18423 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, taking the actions of a few and applying it to the population as a whole. I've experienced similar things at the hands of Bruins fans, but you don't find me crying about it, nor do you find me attributing it to all Bruins. Those guys are the outliers, the fanatics, people I consider not true fans, but just morons who throw drinks on each other when they don't like which team you support and challenge each other to parking lot fights. Imbeciles who never matured past the 7th grade.
buaahahaha no, some fans just don't take like to absorve bullshyt from as sholes, and need to get a beatdown to teach them a lesson to keep their pieholes shut. As for spilling ounces of beer an an arse hole that was told a few times t, ando stop screaming in someone's ear and kept doing it louder and more aggressively, deserved more than 2 ounces of beer poured on him, luckly some people are TOO CIVILIZED to more than just spill beer...I'd do that again and again, especially if it's a trOJan.

Burn, baby, burn!

#18424 Feb 28, 2013
Mention USC to a Bruin, and they get angry.
Mention UCLA to a Trojan, and they laugh.
Someone is angry, and I'm laughing...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18425 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buaahahaha no, some fans just don't take like to absorve bullshyt from as sholes, and need to get a beatdown to teach them a lesson to keep their pieholes shut. As for spilling ounces of beer an an arse hole that was told a few times t, ando stop screaming in someone's ear and kept doing it louder and more aggressively, deserved more than 2 ounces of beer poured on him, luckly some people are TOO CIVILIZED to more than just spill beer...I'd do that again and again, especially if it's a trOJan.
Please Lifer, try not to get so angry, we won last night remember. When you and Brewski go off on our Bruin tirades, it really makes all those Trojan fans look impressively intelligent, and I donít like when they LAUGH real loud while we just get angry :/

But I guess angry is better than being scared, which is what we should now be having to face an angry Arizona school after getting their fannies waxed by USC :(

Go Bruins, let's enjoy first place for 2 more days!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18426 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mister CPEM we know, we know. I am trying desperately to keep my Bruin boys calm :/

For best results, I suggest you converse with all us Bruins early in the morning on Saturdays. We are well-rested and satisfied after the Friday night hot tub parties and it is still early enough in the day before we lose a football or basketball game ;)
Bruin For Life

Bell, CA

#18427 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
angry? you wish you had that effect on me. sorry, you don't, don't misinterpret my long explanations for anger, I just love clarifying myself. How can I be angry, when we destroyed you paper lions 38-28; put your "leader" Fartkley out of his missery; having won the PAC-12 South Title; having gone unbeaten in our Division; on par to win the Pac-12 in Basketball; haviong just spanked your basketballteam at the Galen Center; having the nation's #2 baseball team; having the most National Titles 109; bragging rights to being ranked higher than your South Cenral school academically;...yahhhhhh, I am angry!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try, Mr. Civil. lmfao
Bruin For Life

Bell, CA

#18428 Feb 28, 2013
CPEM is angry for being rejected by UCLA and his mommy and daddy having to pay TWICE the tuition for HALF the education...it's okay CPEM, hopefully you will finish paying them student loans before retirement age. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Burn, baby, burn!

#18429 Feb 28, 2013
FTFO!!!!
Only 9 BCS teams not playing FCS in 2013: Mich, NDame, OU, Penn St, Stan, Texas, UCF, UCLA, USC
https://twitter.com/McMurphyESPN/status/30716...

Burn, baby, burn!

#18430 Feb 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
CPEM is angry for being rejected by UCLA and his mommy and daddy having to pay TWICE the tuition for HALF the education...it's okay CPEM, hopefully you will finish paying them student loans before retirement age. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Really, you want to talk education? I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into so I'll afford you the opportunity to retract your remark. I think my admissions letters will put yours to shame, so let's not traverse down this road.

Burn, baby, burn!

#18431 Feb 28, 2013
Those are some "nice" shorts there, Bruins:
https://twitter.com/UniWatch/status/307146500...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... 1 hr Sam W 32
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 7 hr Jim Morton 3,270
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 7 hr ahmoc 161
100 Days of Summer in Long Beach full of music,... 10 hr Joyce 1
department of children and family services sant... (Nov '13) 17 hr Eddie 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Thu LMSA 5,474
News Boulder Creek couple arrested in child sex abus... (Jan '10) Thu Yourepathetic 61
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]