UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29847 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18347 Feb 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>All the while still ALWAYS having better QB ratings then any (B)ruin that your boys could field. 2 less games then Hundley and MB7 still had a better overall rating, threw 7 more touchdown passes, and almost had the same amount of yards. Thats 2 less games Robbie. And now that the Pac12 has had a year to see what your boy Hundley is all about, he will be a lot less effective...Just ask Stanford! HaHa
I see the "SPIN" Doctor is in, 3 words "Woods","Lee ", & YAC, those two and the yards after catch is why Barkley has better numbers in 2 less games, Please "Dr Spin" he "Lead" the pre season #1 team to a 7 & 6 record, Nice J.O.B. Matt.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18348 Feb 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>All the while still ALWAYS having better QB ratings then any (B)ruin that your boys could field. 2 less games then Hundley and MB7 still had a better overall rating, threw 7 more touchdown passes, and almost had the same amount of yards. Thats 2 less games Robbie. And now that the Pac12 has had a year to see what your boy Hundley is all about, he will be a lot less effective...Just ask Stanford! HaHa
QB Rating is the ONLY thing Barkley was better than Hundley in...Hundley had superior numbers overall, TD to Int. ratio, yards passing, YPG,%completion, HUNDLEY RULED Barkley. And he would have probably beaten Barkley in QB Rating, if not for Barkley pretending to be injured the last two games...in fact, wasn't he the reason for the Loceroom Brawl? the freshmen called out Barkley and the senior for lack of commitment?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18349 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>QB Rating is the ONLY thing Barkley was better than Hundley in...Hundley had superior numbers overall, TD to Int. ratio, yards passing, YPG,%completion, HUNDLEY RULED Barkley. And he would have probably beaten Barkley in QB Rating, if not for Barkley pretending to be injured the last two games...in fact, wasn't he the reason for the Loceroom Brawl? the freshmen called out Barkley and the senior for lack of commitment?
And where was the team "Leader" during the bowl game when Max Wittek was struggling? Laugh it up with Woods on the sideline, ya a real "leader"
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18350 Feb 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Check out the numbers...Hundley DESTROYED Barkley...the only reason Barkley had a better rating was because Hundley was sacked 52 times during the year, more than any other QB. Hundley #13 passing in the nation to Barkley #27 http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistic...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18351 Feb 26, 2013
Tick, tick, tick, how long before the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick, arlean Manhattan, BFL from El Monte post? Tick, tick, tick,

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18352 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the numbers...Hundley DESTROYED Barkley...the only reason Barkley had a better rating was because Hundley was sacked 52 times during the year, more than any other QB. Hundley #13 passing in the nation to Barkley #27 http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistic...
Wow Lifer and Nation, sounds you two were just awaiting the opportunity to gang rape Chafed Traveler on this subject :/

Could you fellas at least do this fellow Bruin a favor and let me know so next time I can be part of the drawer-dropping spectacle? I would suggest we also invite Brewski too, he likes to get charged up and “blow” just like Lifer ;)

Go Bruins, who says powder blue isn’t tough!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18353 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tick, tick, tick, how long before the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick, arlean Manhattan, BFL from El Monte post? Tick, tick, tick,
42 minutes before the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick, arlean Manhattan, BFL from El Monte post, your losing it PPPrick, step up will ya Jerkoff???

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18355 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>HUNDLEY RULED Barkley.
And most notably in the tight pants department ;)

Go Bruins, Go fashion, Go tight pants!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18356 Feb 27, 2013
Question (and be honest): has anyone EVER read in it's entirety any of "PPPryck:s; Artie Manhattan's; BFL El Monte; Papi Chulo" posts? Cuz I know I haven't

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18357 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Question (and be honest): has anyone EVER read in it's entirety any of "PPPryck:s; Artie Manhattan's; BFL El Monte; Papi Chulo" posts? Cuz I know I haven't
Who ????
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18359 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya I agree, I'm always jerking off to Trojan's posts so I don't read too much of anything else.....Go bruins!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18360 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if not for Barkley pretending to be injured the last two games...
You're kidding, right? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more delusional...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18361 Feb 27, 2013
The only opinions that really matter belong to the guys who sign the contracts and the checks: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/scouting-c...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18363 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And where was the team "Leader" during the bowl game when Max Wittek was struggling? Laugh it up with Woods on the sideline, ya a real "leader"
> Yeah, that was pretty pathetic! Your USC team has underperformed all year, now getting beat by the only team with a losing record in a bowl game, and your standing on the sidelines laughing your @ss off at one of Artie the Comedian's jokes about CT. Great for a good laugh, but, not good for team spirit, or, leadership. Now, here's a nightmarish NFL scenario: You, being an NFL player who is playing in the Super Bowl... would you want Barkley laughing at one of Artie's jokes about Chosen Traveler as he carries the team clipboard on the sidelines, while your starting quarterback is struggling in the game? Well, it probably would depend on how good the joke was! You'd have to watch the replay to see how long and hard Barkley was laughing to determine if his actions were detrimental to the team.
>:/
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18364 Feb 27, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, that was pretty pathetic! Your USC team has underperformed all year, now getting beat by the only team with a losing record in a bowl game, and your standing on the sidelines laughing your @ss off at one of Artie the Comedian's jokes about CT. Great for a good laugh, but, not good for team spirit, or, leadership. Now, here's a nightmarish NFL scenario: You, being an NFL player who is playing in the Super Bowl... would you want Barkley laughing at one of Artie's jokes about Chosen Traveler as he carries the team clipboard on the sidelines, while your starting quarterback is struggling in the game? Well, it probably would depend on how good the joke was! You'd have to watch the replay to see how long and hard Barkley was laughing to determine if his actions were detrimental to the team.
>:/
Oh Artie how sweet of you to defend my Bruins. You big strong Southern man:), just how big do they grow pickles on uncle Artie's plantation? No worries Rob was short down there and we still made it work.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18365 Feb 27, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more delusional...
ND I was kidding, word/rumors circulating around was that Barkley was well enough to play in the Bowl game, but he chose to not play to not risk his shoulder for the conbine...and now he even pussed out performing the diffent drill/workouts in the NFL Conbine, because he prefers to workout at the USC Pro day where he will get to throw to HIS receivers...that is a pu$$y to me. It has also been suggested by Wolf that the freshmen WERE calling out Barkley for not playing in the Bowl game, and that WAS the reason for the Brawl in El Paso...of course you will defend Barkley, what kind of trOJan fan would you be if you didn't!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18366 Feb 27, 2013
Barkley is surely no team "leader" it was sad to see(well, not for me, I hate USC), when Wittek was struggling in the Bowl game, Wittek was all alone on the sidelines, where was the "leader" Barkley? yes, laughing it up, NOT ONE word of encouragement was offered to Wittek from Fartkley - SO YES!!! the freshmen bitched!! rightly so!! their "leader" was NOT A LEADER aftrall.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18367 Feb 27, 2013
And another thing why is it always that SC always is always considered a better school no matter what we do we are always second class citizens....OOOps?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18368 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Barkley is surely no team "leader" it was sad to see(well, not for me, I hate USC), when Wittek was struggling in the Bowl game, Wittek was all alone on the sidelines, where was the "leader" Barkley? yes, laughing it up, NOT ONE word of encouragement was offered to Wittek from Fartkley - SO YES!!! the freshmen bitched!! rightly so!! their "leader" was NOT A LEADER aftrall.
"Paper Lion"
you wear the "C" you lead,
plain and simple.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18369 Feb 27, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>That game was a joke....but Howland still blew the refs for a big half time lead!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you Trojans and your conspiracy theories! Heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stanton man arrested on suspicion of sexual ass... 47 min suzzbuzz20 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr question 5,618
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 9 hr Serpico 2,624
Corrupt, Condescending, Commie Shrew For Prez! 19 hr Bill 1
Skyline Security Management Inc. Mon Dena 1
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) Mon Horace 125
Helicopter in One Ways Mon Horace 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages