UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18079 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo PPPrick did ya miss this post?
Ya see the trojans going back to their glory years? a starting FB player arrested and charged with 5 felonies and a head coach fired for cheating ? great week for the trojans..?
Yeah that is pretty good Nation. Almost makes me forget about the Bruin in-fighting with Mr Walton asking for Coach Benny to be fired on National TV :/

An occasional week for the Trojans like that helps me and all us Bruins forget about our underachieving in basketball and falling flat at the end of our football season :(

Gooooooo Bruins, and thanks Nation for the brief moment of joy!

West Hollywood, CA

#18080 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Babeler, USC got outscored by 23 in the last 15 minutes of The game and got their asses kicked...you still think they're gonna win the Pac-12? LMAO
Lifer please don't get the Trojans mad. While yes they lost to Cal (the same team that kicked our assss) USC has won 4 of their last 5 games including a victory over us on our own court :(

I really don't want to entice them to kick our butt again and sweep us in basketball. That is supposed to be OUR sport, remember :/

Go Bruins, please!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#18081 Feb 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Condom, do me a favor....eatShit and die will ya?
Lifer please, didn't that comeback die way back in the 80's :/
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18082 Feb 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, didn't that comeback die way back in the 80's :/
I think Lifer comes from the time land forgot.....A time when ucla used to win titles at stuff!!, lmao....

West Hollywood, CA

#18083 Feb 18, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lifer comes from the time land forgot.....A time when ucla used to win titles at stuff!!, lmao....
Please Mister I.E. Trojan, we Bruins try not to think about the last time we won a basketball title being 18 years ago or that our shared co-title in football was some time back in the 1950's :/

Go Bruins, you'll see, we'll win a major sports title again one of these decades!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18084 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah , your look'n sharp to get bumped in the 2nd , if not more likely the ist round of the tournament , BFD....
Believe me, just the thought of the USC TrOJans even getting to the tournament would be a B-F-D for ALL of you! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18085 Feb 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, too bad it wasn't you and the other trOJan on the receiving end of them bullets...no coincidence the "cop haters" are both SCumbag trOJans.
Yeah and wouldn't it be just a utopian world if everyone thought death on their protectors.

Everytime one of those fools tries to justify their archetype idealogy of no order, I just laugh and realize I think I will stick with sports related questions on this forum to match the (dim)wit level of those contributers!

I cannot tell you want to do but I would suggest the same. But come to think of it, what then would TrOJan sports fans have to talk about right now?!?!?! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18086 Feb 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA's John Merrick just won the playoff for Northern Trust Open Championship (AKA L.A. Open) nice !!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#18087 Feb 18, 2013
@BrewIn you are so right! Why is it these trOJan fans are only talking about topics not related to sports?? DUH!! SUC has no sports to talk about!!! Lmfao
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18088 Feb 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and wouldn't it be just a utopian world if everyone thought death on their protectors.
Everytime one of those fools tries to justify their archetype idealogy of no order, I just laugh and realize I think I will stick with sports related questions on this forum to match the (dim)wit level of those contributers!
I cannot tell you want to do but I would suggest the same. But come to think of it, what then would TrOJan sports fans have to talk about right now?!?!?! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Reform of the corrupt thugs we've got as cops is what he & I advocate, you moron. I'm not surprised you were unable to comprehend that.

Not to mention the fact that BFL asked what he should bet on. I answered with one sentence and a few other people blew it up into what it's become, primarily Bruins, you 'tard.

Last but not least...knocking us for not having anything else to write about in sports? Oh yes, it's bb season and UCLA has so much to be thrilled about!! Your supidity is HILARIOUS!!

Keep 'em coming, Dumbass!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18089 Feb 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
@BrewIn you are so right! Why is it these trOJan fans are only talking about topics not related to sports?? DUH!! SUC has no sports to talk about!!! Lmfao
Not shocked Tweedle Dee is supporting Tweedle Dumb, esp. since he was one of the ones who really got this subject going, not us.

He only stopped, when I showed what an idiot he was for claiming I expected them to be "perfect" and trying to claim that putting over 60 rounds into a pickup, not knowing who was in it, was not just an ordinary mistake that anyone could make. Dumbass.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18090 Feb 18, 2013
It's probably just another one of his many profiles anyway! LOL!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18091 Feb 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, just the thought of the USC TrOJans even getting to the tournament would be a B-F-D for ALL of you! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Who gives a bleep about the tournament?, if you weren't in the top ten rankings all year , you have no F N chance anyway!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18092 Feb 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
when I showed what an idiot he was for claiming I expected them to be "perfect" and trying to claim that putting over 60 rounds into a pickup, not knowing who was in it
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
BTW - just curious , How did they no for sure it was Dorner only in the cabin they torched and murdered him in?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18093 Feb 18, 2013
Were they sure?, or they just didn't give a shit like everything else as long as they got the guy they were after!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18094 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>BTW - just curious , How did they no for sure it was Dorner only in the cabin they torched and murdered him in?
They didn't give a rat's ass, as long as they got Dorner. Only morons such as the (possibly) two above think they are truly concerned with public safety.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18095 Feb 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not shocked Tweedle Dee is supporting Tweedle Dumb, esp. since he was one of the ones who really got this subject going, not us.
He only stopped, when I showed what an idiot he was for claiming I expected them to be "perfect" and trying to claim that putting over 60 rounds into a pickup, not knowing who was in it, was not just an ordinary mistake that anyone could make. Dumbass.
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
I think the thugs have a quota , they have to spend like 60 rounds a week or something or go before a board , so they decided to unload in that guys pick up!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18096 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>I think the thugs have a quota , they have to spend like 60 rounds a week or something or go before a board , so they decided to unload in that guys pick up!
The guy, David Perdue, was bad enough. But two little Mexican ladies in the other pickup?!

Oh yeah, I expect them to be "perfect". What an absolute moron.

If there were ANY good cops on the force, they would be demanding that the cops who fired on those trucks be charged with attempted murder or at the very least, fired. They would want the public to know that their behavior does not represent what they stand for. But we don't hear that, because they are all gangbanging thugs.

And other dumbasses are still making excuses for them.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18097 Feb 18, 2013
OK, back to bb...

BEAT THE BRUINS!!

San Fernando Valley

#18098 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>BTW - just curious , How did they no for sure it was Dorner only in the cabin they torched and murdered him in?
BREAKING NEWS: The moon landings were faked too!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 arrested over towing (Jun '08) 16 min gwen 150
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,435
Who remembers 7 hr Rich Chrampanis 1
Learning redefined 8 hr Stubs Malone 1
Long Beach man faces federal child-trafficking ... (Jul '13) 16 hr Shelly 6
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 18 hr Concerned Parents 4
Long Beach City Council approves renaming park ... 23 hr Howard D 4

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:50AM PST

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cerritos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cerritos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:02 pm PST