UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 756)

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of26,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW YOU WACK OFF TO PICTURES OF MIKE GARRET AND PETE CARROLL.
Lifer is that sucha bad thing? I have added Jim Mora to my wet issue photos by my bed now right there along with Hundley ;)

Go Bruins, go 8x10 Bruin photos!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow. Classy, Rob, very classy. I could imagine the howl and outrage pouring out of you should any one of us Trojan fans ever put up a picture of an injured Bruin as our avatar.

I await your bullshyt excuse.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
Wow. Classy, Rob, very classy. I could imagine the howl and outrage pouring out of you should any one of us Trojan fans ever put up a picture of an injured Bruin as our avatar.
Come on, don't tell me you're surprised.

The guy is as classless and delusional as they come. He doesn't represent real Bruins.

FIGHT ON! BEAT THE IRISH!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Bigot Troll Slither On post more now that they lost to UCLA than when there were winning (So long ago) Oh darn were not going 30 & 0 in BB, hang my head in shame,

Current odd's for NCAA BB Championship has UCLA @ 12 to 1, Bigot Troll Slither On's team Drum roll please......250 to 1.. LMFAO

Slither On
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
The Bigot Troll Slither On post more now that they lost to UCLA than when there were winning (So long ago) Oh darn were not going 30 & 0 in BB, hang my head in shame,
Current odd's for NCAA BB Championship has UCLA @ 12 to 1, Bigot Troll Slither On's team Drum roll please......250 to 1.. LMFAO
Slither On
Morning Snookums!....LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure I did, many times I have done it, only because of your posts claiming that UCLA has never been relevant in football, so I had to prove it that we were in fact relevant in the past.
UCLA - Champions Made Here (2012 Pac-12 South Division Champs, AGAIN)
UCLA - We Just Win.
USC - You Just Cry, and Whine.
Look instead of them coming back and being gracious. You get more hate. That being said you are dealing with people who lack any true sportsmanship. USC losing is not the end of the world.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CPEM wrote:
I am really now sure why, but I will step forward and apologize for the classless actions of a fellow Bruin :(

That Matt Barkley is a talented player and a good-looking kid :)

I would never want any of you to ever treat my boy Brett Hundley like that :/

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Buahahaha hilarious to see a hypocritical POS like trOJan talk about class...I suppose wishing death on posters is classy...j suppose celebrating with joy the death of a Police Officer is classy...I suppose that referring to women on Topix as sluuts, whir*s, skanks, etc., is class, right CPEM? Right, condom? I suppose talking shit about John Wooden the minute he dies was all class, right CPEM? Right, condomd? Double standard hypocrisy at its finest.

UCLA - WE JUST WIN PAC-12 SOUTH DIVISION TITLES.
USC - YOU JUST LOSE, CRY, AND WHIIIIIIIIINE!!

Pass the torch bitches!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Slither On
The basketball odds are a good bullet point Nation, but are you forgetting that just last night unranked Georgetown made our Bruins look like Boystown :/

By the way, you really need to get away from this gambling and odds betting addiction :/

Go Bruins basketball, we'll get them NEXT time!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
USC losing is not the end of the world.
That may be true Miss Wolfie. If your jhew-jhew talk about the Trojans beating number one Notre Dame comes true, then USC will be the talk of the town again :/

Go Bruins, here everyone remember us?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Oh My Lifer, you are so wound up right now, we will definitely have you lead the Bruin 8 clap in the hot tub this Friday ;)
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Buahahaha hilarious to see a hypocritical POS like trOJan talk about class...I suppose wishing death on posters is classy...j suppose celebrating with joy the death of a Police Officer is classy...I suppose that referring to women on Topix as sluuts, whir*s, skanks, etc., is class, right CPEM? Right, condom? I suppose talking shit about John Wooden the minute he dies was all class, right CPEM? Right, condomd? Double standard hypocrisy at its finest.
The only classy bruin fan is PPpete, now there is a "real" Bruin fan, not band wagoners like Rob and MBD...LMFAO!

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Just the bullshyt excuse I was expecting: "Waaaa... he did it first, he started it!"

What are you, a 5th grader?

Own your actions, don't deflect.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The only classy bruin fan is PPpete, now there is a "real" Bruin fan, not band wagoners like Rob and MBD...LMFAO!
Thank you Mister Fight On. I just tell them like I see them :)

If we get destroyed by USC 50-0, or if we lose 12 out of 13 against them, I will not make excuses or deflect to our basketball program :/

You can be assured this Bruin will stand up and take what is deserved where necessary. Hmmm, that talk is getting me in the mood for a mid-week Bruin hot tub party :)

Go Bruins, let's try to play fair, and be honest about where we can improve on our shortcomings!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am trying to teach Lifer the importance of true sportsmanship :/

Last thing I need as a Bruin leader is to have one of my own "go rogue" and start acting like we are the kings around here after just one football upset :/

Go Bruins! Way too much to still achieve before we get to obnoxious!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Once again CPEM, you expect too much. Especially from someone who makes things up and ignores facts.

1) Never wished death on a poster.
2) I celebrate the death of LEO's for good reason: A majority of them abuse their authority whenever the opportunity presents itself. They need to experience some of the grief they give to others on occasion. It's called karma.
3) Only "woman" who is called a slut, skank, whore is one who conducts herself like one. Big Dan and Matt have also recognized her as such. It's not just Trojans.
4) No one would have talked shit about JW, had someone not continued to rag on 'SC for cheating, while conveniently ignoring all of JW's improprieties. So quit crying and blaming others, for something you brought on yourself. We all acknowledge that he was a great coach. Don't act as if JW & UCLA are saints and we won't mention his name.

Have a great day, All!!

Fight On! BEAT THE IRISH!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the bullshyt excuse I was expecting: "Waaaa... he did it first, he started it!"
F**K USC!!! and all it stands for!!! my beef with your you effing overly sensitivity when I post a simple avatar of your QB that did not get seriously injured, and you call me classless. What do you have to say about your fellow trOJan fan "trOJan"? NOTHING why? could be two reasons, you condone everything a condom does regardless of how classless the commentary may be, or 2, you're afraid that he will unleash his anger on you for disagreeing with him as he constantly does, just look at his posts towards Bruin Nation a few days back, calling a POS, Hypocrisy, and all kinds of shit. You are hilarious.

UCLA - we just win.
USC- you just whine.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F**K USC!!! and all it stands for!!! my beef with your you effing overly sensitivity when I post a simple avatar of your QB that did not get seriously injured, and you call me classless. What do you have to say about your fellow trOJan fan "trOJan"? NOTHING why? could be two reasons, you condone everything a condom does regardless of how classless the commentary may be, or 2, you're afraid that he will unleash his anger on you for disagreeing with him as he constantly does, just look at his posts towards Bruin Nation a few days back, calling a POS, Hypocrisy, and all kinds of shit. You are hilarious.
UCLA - we just win.
USC- you just whine.
Can't blame the guy for calling Bruin Nation a POS, the guy is as you have said so yourself.

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F**K USC!!! and all it stands for!!! my beef with your you effing overly sensitivity when I post a simple avatar of your QB that did not get seriously injured, and you call me classless. What do you have to say about your fellow trOJan fan "trOJan"? NOTHING why? could be two reasons, you condone everything a condom does regardless of how classless the commentary may be, or 2, you're afraid that he will unleash his anger on you for disagreeing with him as he constantly does, just look at his posts towards Bruin Nation a few days back, calling a POS, Hypocrisy, and all kinds of shit. You are hilarious.
UCLA - we just win.
USC- you just whine.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Now you are using big boy words, though, so I'll upgrade you to a 7th grader.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to make a wager with you, if I knew you would keep your end of it, you fa gget. If NUCLA beats Stanford, you and all your fake handles such as "Ramiro" "Bruin Fan" "PeePee Pete" "Papi Chulo" get the F out of Topix for ever, and if Stanford beats UCLA I will leave Topix for ever.

The loser makes one final post on Sunday telling everyone on here how you feel, sorta like one last parting shot to say "F you and good bye".

Whattaya say f ag?

I would make a similar bet with your Boyfriend trOJan, but he is too much of a pus sy to ever make this bet. Without Topix, he might as well die. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of26,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tehama County District Attorney Gregg Cohen ann... (Mar '10) 14 min Gary Blackwell 21
Sriracha Factory Gets Another Reprieve 26 min Guest 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Interpert 199,116
Old Folks Shopping 11 hr Long Beach Native 6
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Pack coal in deep 7,328
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr Hole 15,676
El Monte street gang is one the area's largest,... (May '09) 14 hr LIL MAN 262
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE