UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28299 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>stop calling me "sweetThang"
Lifer please, no time to whine about be called names. Our UCLA campus is a disaster area and our athletic facilities are in a precarious position :(

We may have to cancel our basketballer season and ask Coach Stevie to take up guest commentating like once footballer Coach Ricky did :/

Go Bruins! I am used to adversity during UCLA games but did not expect our non-athlete students to have to take up boogie boarding just to maneuver through campus!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28300 Jul 30, 2014
same offer to bite on's alter ego PPPrick
Let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo, my treat !!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28301 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's going to be a Great season,
Can't wait to destroy the "gutty little Trojans" yet again
As soon as I heard about the flooding in Westwood, I knew the two TrOJan Troll Brothers would jump all over it and blow it out of proportion. Just like the way they exaggerate TrOJan excuses when their prima donna football team continues coming up short! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

BTW, Westwood will be fine in a couple of weeks! Go Bruins!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28302 Jul 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as I heard about the flooding in Westwood, I knew the two TrOJan Troll Brothers would jump all over it and blow it out of proportion. Just like the way they exaggerate TrOJan excuses when their prima donna football team continues coming up short! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
BTW, Westwood will be fine in a couple of weeks! Go Bruins!!!
Westwood and the entire Westside is suffering the wrath of The Almighty. Repent of your wicked ways Bruins. Jim Mora Jr is pushing sodomy and this flooding is the result!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28303 Jul 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Westwood will be fine in a couple of weeks! Go Bruins!!!
and the trojan getto will still be the trojan getto

West Hollywood, CA

#28304 Jul 30, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as I heard about the flooding in Westwood, I knew the TrOJans would jump all over it and blow it out of proportion. BTW, Westwood will be fine in a couple of weeks! Go Bruins!!!
There you go Brewski! We fellow slap~packers needed an enthusiastic post right about (whether it we extremely fabricated or not):)

Fellow Westwood insiders are saying the court will need to be replaced and AD Danny G said a temporary court would be another option. Our Bruin basketballer team cannot afford that type of pressure, especially after our entire starting squad just high horsed it out of Westwood :/

Go Bruins! Hang in there Coach Stevie! And I thought ex-Coach Bennie and his player problems were as bad as it got!

West Hollywood, CA

#28305 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hey Brew In let me make this redundant offer AGAIN to our enemies even if it does make me sound like a ten year old who keeps repeating a rare funny he made:
"""Let me know when you need a ride to Venice Beach when its overcast, I'll send a Limo, my treat !!!!"""
Well Nation, you do bring up a valid point that your one liner is getting saturated, unfortunately just like the carpet in the Morgan Center :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we can play sacrificial lamb Azuza Pacific on THEIR court in our basketballer opener!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28306 Jul 30, 2014
Yo PPPrick, I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, the offer still stands, the limo's waiting just let me know.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28307 Jul 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo PPPrick, I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, the offer still stands, the limo's waiting just let me know.
Talk to yourself much bytch? It's obvious that PPP is one of your handles.....EFFEN TROLL!.........LMFAO!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28308 Jul 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Westwood and the entire Westside is suffering the wrath of The Almighty. Repent of your wicked ways Bruins. Jim Mora Jr is pushing sodomy and this flooding is the result!
MAYBE THE BRUINS NEED TO BRING IN TIM TEBOW AS A CONSULTANT. UNFORTUANTELY HE ISN'T DOING MUCH RIGHT NOW

West Hollywood, CA

#28309 Jul 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much bytch? It's obvious that PPP is one of your handles.....EFFEN TROLL!.........LMFAO!!
Well Mister On, without revealing anything incriminating, PPP is my softer side on various subjects. But I must say, I am even becoming tiresome of my Venice lightning one liners! You see, I am creative and expressive as PPP, the other…not so much :/

But DabNabIt, I enjoy repetition as much as the weekly hot tub regimen so you can expect more Venice one liners from the BN moniker ;)

Go Bruins! Maybe I (I mean MBD/Nation), should put a roof over the hot tub in case bad weather comes through whilst we are having our fun!

West Hollywood, CA

#28310 Jul 31, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE THE BRUINS NEED TO BRING IN TIM TEBOW AS A CONSULTANT. UNFORTUANTELY HE ISN'T DOING MUCH RIGHT NOW
Please Mister Swamper, there is no need for a zealot like Timmy T. to come out to the land of pleasure and gloom it for me and my Westwood constituents :/

Go Bruins! Commandments are not what we Bruins need...quite frankly though, maybe a few thousand kayaks would help right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#28311 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Yo PPP, I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, so if the Westwood campus is still above water, maybe you and I can cruise over and offer to be human surfboards, our fin sides up. just let me know.
Sounds intriguing Nation, the Bruin LGBT students were asking for some sort of strong, stiff support from the Alum ;)

Go Bruins! Maybe getting all wet on campus can be a good thing!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28312 Jul 31, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Swamper, there is no need for a zealot like Timmy T. to come out to the land of pleasure and gloom it for me and my Westwood constituents :/
Go Bruins! Commandments are not what we Bruins need...quite frankly though, maybe a few thousand kayaks would help right now!
YOUR UNIVERSITY NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. BUSINESS INSIDER VOTED UCLA AS THE MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGE CAMPUS IN THE COUNTRY. AND THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCOUNTING FOR FLOODS

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous...

“UCLA-CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.”

Since: Aug 09

U-C-L-A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

#28313 Jul 31, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR UNIVERSITY NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET. BUSINESS INSIDER VOTED UCLA AS THE MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGE CAMPUS IN THE COUNTRY. AND THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCOUNTING FOR FLOODS
what a fu_king idiot. Especially coming from a gaytor fan , with a former serial killer in their team.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28314 Jul 31, 2014
That is the biggest joke of a "dangerous school" report I've ever read. First of all, it says there specifically "not every school participates, many schools do not report their crimes, and wish to NOT participate in this report" - you dumbass.
Secondly, USC does not appear on this report, where 3 murders have taken place in the past 24 months, plus shootings inside the campus in 2013, at a Halloween party.
Thirdly, Virginia Tech had about 20 students murdered in one day?
Fourthly, the 3 most dangerous schools are #3 Duke,#2 UC Berkley, and #1 UCLA??? Duke is one of the world's most prestigious universities. Cal is the ranked at the #1 public university in the world,(#10 overall), UCLA #2 public university in the world (#12 overall).
whatAfuckingJoke!!! I am LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28315 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
That is the biggest joke of a "dangerous school" report I've ever read. First of all, it says there specifically "not every school participates, many schools do not report their crimes, and wish to NOT participate in this report" - you dumbass.
Secondly, USC does not appear on this report, where 3 murders have taken place in the past 24 months, plus shootings inside the campus in 2013, at a Halloween party.
Thirdly, Virginia Tech had about 20 students murdered in one day?
Fourthly, the 3 most dangerous schools are #3 Duke,#2 UC Berkley, and #1 UCLA??? Duke is one of the world's most prestigious universities. Cal is the ranked at the #1 public university in the world,(#10 overall), UCLA #2 public university in the world (#12 overall).
whatAfuckingJoke!!! I am LMFAO
Now. now let's not live in denial over the dangers of FUCLA. Although it is safer to be in the Gaza Strip than on the Campus of FUCLA....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28316 Jul 31, 2014
yo bite on/PPPrick, hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#28317 Jul 31, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
yo bite on/PPPrick, hear its going to be overcast this weekend, the limo's gassed up and ready to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach, pack your purse and get ready for a "fun" day at Venice beach fool.
LMFAO
Every day it's overcast over your sorry arse you effen phaggette pryck troll...Go to the morgue and wackoff like you always do ya freeeak!.......LMFAO!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#28318 Jul 31, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. now let's not live in denial over the dangers of FUCLA. Although it is safer to be in the Gaza Strip than on the Campus of FUCLA....LMFAO!!
The idiots who rag on USC for being in a ghetto are never going to admit that. They live in a world of denial...same way they're trying to pretend they beat us two years in a row without any help from the NCAA. Hell, they SHOULD beat us two more years, but we'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's happening at Euclid & Orangethorpe?? (Dec '11) 11 hr L8ker Kris10 5
police activity 11 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
Children briefly trapped after tree falls on ca... 11 hr Pun Down 2
city improvements 11 hr Hitachi Bianca 3
News Long Beach students prepare for higher-paying j... 14 hr thanker 1
News What you have to say about the Rolling Stones i... 18 hr Dave 1
Which Gangs are fighting each other here in May... (Jun '10) 18 hr 3rdeyenavigator 84

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 2:23AM PDT

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]