UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29858 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26531 Jan 10, 2014
Next hire will be the "daddy" the defensive genius after the Cowboys fire his butt
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26532 Jan 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dominance over a sanctioned team/handicapped team / phaggett team / cheater team is all good...keep crying you crybaby littleBitch!!!
35-14 was a beatdown for the ages!!!!! FACT!!!!
No crying here. Just laughing at bitches like you! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26533 Jan 10, 2014
BTW, no reason to cry. We got as many W's as the FULLY ROSTERED team across town! ROTFLMAO!!!

As CT has stated, Bruin fans whoop it up over getting the same number of wins USC gets in our down years! LOL!!!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26534 Jan 11, 2014
Trojan wrote:
BTW, no reason to cry. We got as many W's as the FULLY ROSTERED team across town! ROTFLMAO!!!
As CT has stated, Bruin fans whoop it up over getting the same number of wins USC gets in our down years! LOL!!!
get right, we woop it up not because we had a better record than you, we woop it because we destroyed you, 35-14 CRYBABYbITCH!!! we could be 1-11 but that 1 cane against you must of us would be wooping it, just like you would, bitch!!!! You think Bruin fans forgotten your ghetto ass fan base talking shyt all them years? Screw you!!! We own you bITCH!!! so get used to it, this is how it's gonna be for at least 3 more years, so start taking vacations every other week like CT does to avoid the abuse. Or in your case, you went back to "work", and now you only post in the evenings, smart!!!. LOL
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26535 Jan 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so get used to it, this is how it's gonna be for at least 3 more years...
Nice to hear you admit AGAIN that it's merely the result of the scholarship reduction.

No problem. They're my boys no matter what. You're probably right. You SHOULD win for 2-3 more years. But you'll be the fool and act as if this short patch of so called dominance occurred in a vacuum,( i.e. came about without any other factors, since you're kind of slow).

You're such a wuss, whooping it up over beating a handicapped team. And such a hypocrite, wanting to asterisk the RB years, but not the current years!

That's OK, you're too stupid to admit that you said USC wouldn't win a conference game this year. Even with the sanctions, we won as many games as UCLA did!

Face it, you're just a hater and would rag on USC no matter how good they are.

BTW, what happens when the Bruins play real basketball schools? Missouri? Loss. Duke? Loss. Arizona? Loss.

You're an idiot and will ignore that. Without playing their players, their bb team is pretty decent, but far from being a national powerhouse. Hey, at least I can admit they're a very good, competitive team. I'm not a hater.

But then again, I'm not crying because I couldn't get into and graduate from my dream school. LOL!! I'm not stupid enough to say "we" when it doesn't apply.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26536 Jan 11, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear you admit AGAIN that it's merely the result of the scholarship reduction.
No problem. They're my boys no matter what. You're probably right. You SHOULD win for 2-3 more years. But you'll be the fool and act as if this short patch of so called dominance occurred in a vacuum,( i.e. came about without any other factors, since you're kind of slow).
You're such a wuss, whooping it up over beating a handicapped team. And such a hypocrite, wanting to asterisk the RB years, but not the current years!
That's OK, you're too stupid to admit that you said USC wouldn't win a conference game this year. Even with the sanctions, we won as many games as UCLA did!
Face it, you're just a hater and would rag on USC no matter how good they are.
BTW, what happens when the Bruins play real basketball schools? Missouri? Loss. Duke? Loss. Arizona? Loss.
You're an idiot and will ignore that. Without playing their players, their bb team is pretty decent, but far from being a national powerhouse. Hey, at least I can admit they're a very good, competitive team. I'm not a hater.
But then again, I'm not crying because I couldn't get into and graduate from my dream school. LOL!! I'm not stupid enough to say "we" when it doesn't apply.
the hypocrite is YOU fool, you wanting us to asterisk our asswhoopins the last 2 years becasuse you're "handicapped" but you were good enough to beat Stamford and win 10 games? what aFucKingPu$$y. The truth we've caught up to you WITHOUT having to cheat like U SCumbags did, had we resorted to cheating 10 years ago we would whipped you asses just like we did in the 90s and how we are doing it again AND WITHOUT CHEATING, littleFaggett

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26537 Jan 11, 2014
Trojan, how were you able to beat Stanford with one arm tied your back? Buahshsha good enough to beat 10 teams, but the Bruins bent them over and ((((((BOOM)))))) 35-14 BEYATCH!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26538 Jan 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Trojan, how were you able to beat Stanford with one arm tied your back? Buahshsha good enough to beat 10 teams, but the Bruins bent them over and ((((((BOOM)))))) 35-14 BEYATCH!!!!!
Stupidity at its finest. LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26539 Jan 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the hypocrite is YOU fool, you wanting us to asterisk our asswhoopins the last 2 years becasuse you're "handicapped" but you were good enough to beat Stamford and win 10 games? what aFucKingPu$$y. The truth we've caught up to you WITHOUT having to cheat like U SCumbags did, had we resorted to cheating 10 years ago we would whipped you asses just like we did in the 90s and how we are doing it again AND WITHOUT CHEATING, littleFaggett
I don't want you to asterisk the current years, unless you want to stop crying about the SEVEN straight BCS bowls!!

Amazing that you're too stupid to get that! Then again, you're only a UCLA wannabe! ROTFLMAO!!!!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26540 Jan 12, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you to asterisk the current years, unless you want to stop crying about the SEVEN straight BCS bowls!!
Amazing that you're too stupid to get that! Then again, you're only a UCLA wannabe! ROTFLMAO!!!!
when have I ever talked about thise Bowl games you dementia stricken moron? WTF does that got to do with anything youFuc King DooshBag?!?! 35-14 U SCumbag!!!! LMFAO!!!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26541 Jan 12, 2014
trOJan, get a freaking clue, youDick, there's a reason why you're on probation, the same reason you have one of "your arms tied" (what a joke). You cheated, you deserve your sanctions, you brought them upon yourselves.

You remind me of a pathetic loser who commits multiple crimes against society, then gets thrown in the slammer for those crimes, then whines and cries about how unfair the system is.

You know what us law abiding citizens (or schools that play by the rules) say to cheating SCumbags like you and your condons? We say FCUK YOU!!! go cry to your pity party SCumbags, nobody gives a shyt!!!

Get ready for more future beat downs, make any excuses you want, you FCUIKNG SNATCH, you won't stop me from making fun of you and your University of SCumbags..."one arm, two arms tied, or hog tied" I will be wooping it up everyday and remind you of the little crybaby littlevCNUT you are.

From all the bitching you've been doing, you remind me of a pig being roasted with a big red apple in your mouth.

Waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa untie our arms!!! Waaaaaaa untie our arms waaaaaa ROTFLMFAO!!!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26542 Jan 12, 2014
^^^^ your respond will be "I only read this far" which is what you say after ecery time I destroy you. LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26543 Jan 12, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ your respond will be "I only read this far" which is what you say after ecery time I destroy you. LMFAO
Well, you got the first part right. As for "destroying me"...only in your feeble mind.

But feel free to keep up your delusions.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26545 Jan 13, 2014

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26546 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
freaking bandwagoner, he can go back to $UC, where he belongs.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26547 Jan 13, 2014
Hey BN ---- this is why I am so dad gum excited. as I've been saying the Bruins are completely stacked for years to come and domination of L.A. is not even an issue. BRO, which is usually negative on UCLA, finally wrote something that needs to be considered about the future of UCLA football, not just 2 or 3 years, but for much, much longer than that. Check it out.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcb5z...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26548 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>freaking bandwagoner, he can go back to $UC, where he belongs.
My thinking also

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26549 Jan 13, 2014
Bo Davis bolts sc to Bama after 1 week??? LMFAO

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26550 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bo Davis bolts sc to Bama after 1 week??? LMFAO
this was the second shortest tenure ever by a coach being hired before he QUIT!!! What was the shortest ever? It was when another U$C hire, i believe was when George Karl quit the HC position after 3 days. LMFAO!!! but some idiots in here believe in their delusional minds that U$C is the holy ground for coaches and this is where the EVERYONE wants to coach ROTFLMFAO!!!!

SO MUCH FOR THAT THEORY THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A trOJan!!!! USC IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!

35-14 bahahahahahaha
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26551 Jan 13, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>but some idiots in here believe in their delusional minds that U$C is the holy ground for coaches and this is where the EVERYONE wants to coach.
Says the idiot who believes that about UCLA bb! Yet they've won only ONE NC since they stopped paying their players.

What a moron. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17-year-old victim of suspected gang shooting m... (Jun '08) 7 hr DST 81
Swap Meet Murder (Oct '14) 9 hr Brian 2
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... 13 hr concerned citizen 2
Poll Who is the best LMSA coach? (Apr '13) 18 hr coach 73
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Tue club side 5,652
Man Found Facedown in Gorilla Poop Mon Thomas Tinker 2
News Expectant mothers in California urged to vaccin... Mon slack jaw 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages