UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29850 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25057 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He contradicts himself so many times that in all honesty, I take a lot of his comments with a grain of salt. When he realizes he is in trouble he challenges us with fights or bets... HaHa
As far as terming explanations as excuses or otherwise, the only thing he and his fellow (B)ruin cronies should know is despite our team supposedly being in such disarray and in an interim capacity, we still sport the same conference record as their overly-idolized #13 team and as I said before, we may very well be playing each other for the South title.
Sorry to disappoint their desperate yearnings, but I guess the Trojan players didnt get jump off that airport bus in abandonment like they wish we would!
FTFO
BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Artie Manhattan

Rosemead, CA

#25058 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Ya I agree, I too am nervous about playing USC with a linebacker as running back.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25059 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
I would never count out Oregon State and the interstate rivalry between the Sun Devils and Wildcats have produced numerous upsets year after year. Just the fact that offensively challenged Utah had ASU on the ropes until the final 4 minutes of their game shows that ASU could fall to any of you... and yes I will be rooting for the (B)ruins in two weeks.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25060 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Any novelty becomes old after the initial surprise, just like the (B)ruins so-called high powered offense. When you were new and nifty you boys got a hard on because you were producing 650 yards a game. Now you are down in the mid-400s (comparable to our 400). The Trojans are a different team since CEO and if not for the lackluster performance (that even your hag friend Wolfie admitted the Trojans gave away) against Notre Dame, we could be undefeated at 5-0 under our "interim" coach. I originally felt we would avenge against Stanford this year, then put them down as a loss in my mid-season review, now I say it is a tossup as do many of the odds makers! I know one thing, you had better hope we lose otherwise you (B)ruins will realize that a one dimensional, student body right novelty like Jack wont mean shyt to a good defense like the Trojans... HaHa

USC WE FIGHT ON, AND UNDER CEO, WE WIN!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25061 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He contradicts himself so many times that in all honesty, I take a lot of his comments with a grain of salt. When he realizes he is in trouble he challenges us with fights or bets... HaHa
As far as terming explanations as excuses or otherwise, the only thing he and his fellow (B)ruin cronies should know is despite our team supposedly being in such disarray and in an interim capacity, we still sport the same conference record as their overly-idolized #13 team and as I said before, we may very well be playing each other for the South title.
Sorry to disappoint their desperate yearnings, but I guess the Trojan players didnt get jump off that airport bus in abandonment like they wish we would!
FTFO
Well, we are referring to a guy with only a Cal State degree and too stupid to comprehend the economic factors that required the Pac-12 to call the Bruins the "champs" in 2011, even though they weren't. Moron. His stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

FTFO! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
Artie Manhattan

Rosemead, CA

#25062 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
Ya I agree it is quite embarrassing , we Bruins are making a big deal out of being ranked in the top 20, while the football powers like USC are used to being ranked in the top 5 and contend for a National title every year. At least we don't have to wear that paper bag that said "Ruins" over our head any longer...Go Ruins...er I mean Bruins!(old habits are tough to break)

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#25063 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>. and yes I will be rooting for the (B)ruins in two weeks.
daaamn that'll be a first!!!

#25064 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Any novelty becomes old after the initial surprise, just like the (B)ruins so-called high powered offense. When you were new and nifty you boys got a hard on because you were producing 650 yards a game. Now you are down in the mid-400s (comparable to our 400). The Trojans are a different team since CEO and if not for the lackluster performance (that even your hag friend Wolfie admitted the Trojans gave away) against Notre Dame, we could be undefeated at 5-0 under our "interim" coach. I originally felt we would avenge against Stanford this year, then put them down as a loss in my mid-season review, now I say it is a tossup as do many of the odds makers! I know one thing, you had better hope we lose otherwise you (B)ruins will realize that a one dimensional, student body right novelty like Jack wont mean shyt to a good defense like the Trojans... HaHa
USC WE FIGHT ON, AND UNDER CEO, WE WIN!
your defense has not played against any worthy opponents but one ASU and we know what happened...vs. Arizona the Cats were playing horrible for 3 quarters, and when they finally woke up it was a little late, but they were about to beat you but they ran out if time, and the refs were horrible not calling 3 obvious PIs in the 4th quarter. Your defense gave up almost 500 yards to a terrible Cal and 28 points, we gave up only 10 to them. Our defense has facedv tough teams all year and we've allowed less points than you - despite you facing a bunch of cream puffs all year. During the CEO days, you have nobody worth a damn. FACT!!

#25065 Nov 12, 2013
^^^have played nobody worth a damn
Artie Manhattan

Rosemead, CA

#25066 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>your defense has not played against any worthy opponents but one ASU and we know what happened...vs. Arizona the Cats were playing horrible for 3 quarters, and when they finally woke up it was a little late, but they were about to beat you but they ran out if time, and the refs were horrible not calling 3 obvious PIs in the 4th quarter. Your defense gave up almost 500 yards to a terrible Cal and 28 points, we gave up only 10 to them. Our defense has facedv tough teams all year and we've allowed less points than you - despite you facing a bunch of cream puffs all year. During the CEO days, you have nobody worth a damn. FACT!!
Ya I agree we won't be able to fool powerful USC with our line backer running back trick. Ladies night at Sharkeez tomorrow I'm there front row and center to watch the male strippers;)

Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25067 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And we know what happened when UCLA played the only two teams that are!!

What a moron.
Fight On

La Mirada, CA

#25068 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
the only thing your going to play for/(with) b(R)uin is your little wanger.

#25069 Nov 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know what happened when UCLA played the only two teams that are!!
What a moron.
as you will on Saturday, difference? We don't know what it's like losimg to H.S. teams, you do. FACT!!!
moron.
beatdown

Los Angeles, CA

#25070 Nov 13, 2013
good luck with ASU, sun devils are NOT the wildcats
Artie Manhattan

Rosemead, CA

#25071 Nov 13, 2013
beatdown wrote:
good luck with ASU, sun devils are NOT the wildcats
Ya I agree our Bruins are very over rated. Our best RB is a linebacker? We're gonna get killed when we play USC!

Go ladies Night at Sharkeez!!
Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25072 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as you will on Saturday, difference? We don't know what it's like losimg to H.S. teams, you do. FACT!!!
moron.
LOL! Coming from an idiot who thinks 10 scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference, your insults carry no weight.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25073 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Good enthusiasm Lifer! But do the rest of us a favor, drop the F A C T at the end of your posts as this has been Coach Artie Dico Man's ending signature for years now :/

Go Bruins! Can we please be innovators on our own for once!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25074 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer please, your excessive prattle is keeping all the Bruin constituent away. Both Nation and Brewski have privately expressed their concern about you, and might vote to banish you from the MBD hot tub :/

I suggest you return to focusing on our next team we play instead of constantly proposing that those nasty Trojans play teams that are not worth a damn. Maybe you fail to realize then that makes our games against those opponents seem menial too :/

Go Bruins! Careful what you post Lifer because you are making this Bruin town becoming like a ghost town!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25075 Nov 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Coming from an idiot who thinks 10 scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference, your insults carry no weight.
Look at your roster moron! you have veteran players that were recruited as 4-stars and 5-stars. The real hard times theoretically don't start til next next year when those 10 scholarship reductions would be red-shirt freshmen and red-shirt sophomores, unless of course you think everyone of the 10 scholies would have been a Myles Jack, which I doubt, a Myles Jack comes every 10 years, not every 10 scholies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I just stated is the truth. MORON.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25076 Nov 13, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Good enthusiasm Lifer! But do the rest of us a favor, drop the F A C T at the end of your posts as this has been Coach Artie Dico Man's ending signature for years now :/
Go Bruins! Can we please be innovators on our own for once!
You're a LOSER. F A C T!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Electrical Fire Knocks Out Power To Thousands I... 9 hr Ronald 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr FIFA 5,623
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 12 hr Luis the Doggie 126
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) Thu Lil sharky 1,806
that mexican gang bcc in cypress (Jan '07) Wed Desiree villarreal 74
News Running Out of Steamers: After Sale, Fullerton ... Wed dianA 1
News Stanton man arrested on suspicion of sexual ass... Tue suzzbuzz20 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages