UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24892 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, let's some money down...you got so much money, that $500 would be equal to what I made on Santa Monica Blvd. on Halloween wearing my Bruin thong. LOL
DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/

Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24893 Nov 6, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/
Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Say Sonny Boy, were having a special cub scout sleep over at my Manhattan Beach House this weekend. We're sleeping just like Native Americans did, in the nude it will be lots of fun bring all your underaged friends lots of "surprises" popping up!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#24894 Nov 6, 2013
Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??

Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!

Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24895 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??
Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!
Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Oh Robbie please don't remind me that we let Enfield slip through our hands to hire that no good huckster Steve Alfraud. Oh dear our Bruins are in Ruins you just ruined my day mister!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24896 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes.
Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24897 Nov 6, 2013
Say what you want, CT, but if UCLA is going to lose let be against the best in football, no Shame in that... there's a reason why UCLA is ranked#16in the AP Poll, and there's why your trOJenz aren't even ranked, you lose to the bottom dwellers. FACT!!!!

#24898 Nov 7, 2013
^^^ FACT!!! FACT!!! F A. C. T !!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24899 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

#24900 Nov 7, 2013
Now boys calm down once I get out of the pokie I will reopen my brothels. Too bad I was raided nothing wrong with a little nookie for cash, the sad thing is Hon that it was The Hub who was paying me and we were busted. I will be back by the big game, I do a lot of business with lonely UCLA fans, that's why I love em so much, USC men always seem to have women all over them.Back to my Cell Hon!

#24901 Nov 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.

UCLA #16
USC #78
Fight On

La Mirada, CA

#24902 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
still delusional I see

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#24903 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.
UCLA #16
USC #78
Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#24904 Nov 7, 2013
concerned (considered)

#24905 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Being how literal you (B)ruins are to pacify your own minds, I must conclude that your ranking declaration here was not a type-o but spinning at its (B)ruin best. USC is #38 (not #78) in the BCS rankings (tied with Arizona the team you play this weekend). Not that I really am considered with the rankings anyway, but to play your game, you better hope you can beat THAT #38 team this weekend otherwise a loss to a #38/78 team will substantiate that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24906 Nov 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>a loss would be disappointing, but not shocking, considering our last few visits there.
Lifer please, you are already cashing in our Bruin chips and we haven't even tried the salsa :/

I do recall you saying we would roll over all these teams the rest of the way after our Stanford and Oregon calamity, so we remaining Bruins don't really know what to think of your personal consensus now :(

Go Bruins! Besides Lifer, the rest of us will be disappointed with another road loss!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24907 Nov 7, 2013
Good game on FS1 3-2 Baylor, next up Oregon/ Stanford, c/b an upset here.

Westwood

#24908 Nov 7, 2013
What a dirty team Baylor defense is

Westwood

#24909 Nov 7, 2013
I smell UPSET!!!

Go Stanford
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24910 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...that impending doom feeling all you (B)ruins start to get around this time every season... HaHa
Heck, even Vegas is expecting it. Some idiot Bruin fans are pounding their chests over their ranking, but are only a 1.5 point favorite against unranked Arizona!

#24912 Nov 7, 2013
Hey moron, pounding my chest over being #16? Why not? We're 62 spots higher than your trOJenz. Jackass. Go Cardinal!! This game makes me appreciate my young Bruins with 9- NINE true freshmen starting SOOOOOOOO much more!!!!!! Our future is SOOOOOOOO SUGARY SWEEEET!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 4 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr ReallyNow 5,018
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 5 hr lil insane 1,730
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 6 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Los Angeles Is The Poorest Big City 8 hr Long Beach Native 14
Ex GSA official from Nevada faces fraud charges 10 hr Hank 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr RiccardoFire 16,008

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Jobs

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cerritos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cerritos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]