UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,641 - 21,660 of 26,656 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Even the media can't believe they left him at the airport. Really classy. They could have waited until tomorrow. But hey, look how Kennedy was fired.

Ring ring-- hey Kenedy, don't come to the recruiting dinner. You're FIRED!

Hey the way he was fired BN...Donald Trump is classier then Pat Haden. He needs to go to. Who wants the job of HC when thy treat them so badly. I'll say this, I feel sorry for his kids. Bet they are out of here fast.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did Hon and look fabulous!
LMAO!
LOL!! You WISH!!

All you saw was trash. You're merely too stupid to realize it.

I know you didn't spread your legs against that mirror, or all of the tiny crawly things in there would have freaked even a skank like you out! LOL!!!

You know what, tell him to double that rubber, just to be sure he doesn't catch anything. He might want to also double bag that face of yours, so he doesn't accidentally see it and go completely limp when he realizes what an ugly old skank he's banging. ROTFLMAO!!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
All those years? What other players besides RB (his family really) were found to have received any improper benefits? Or is this just another case of you posting bs?
let's not forget Dwayne Jarred getting free rent from Leinart's dad...nice try trying to discredit my facts. Douche!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dypshytt, look at your BB program history and see if there is a clean record clear of any infractions, this was after Wooden, remember the 1980 NCAA final's appearance has been cleared from the record books, Jim Harrick was canned for getting caught cheating, he cheated many more times than that but that was the one time he got caught. Of course no one can forget John Wooden and the facade he pulled over knuckleheads like you The NCAA were in fact partners with him in the whole UCLA charade..Take your head out of your ass and take a look at the daylight...Ya hommo!
at least make an attem ot to get it right, Woden had been retired for 5 years, you dipshit!! Whatever happened in 1980 nothing to do with Wooden...you remind me of Ray Finkel, the Dolohins Kicker in the movie Ace Ventura, psycho after many years after the event, you even wear a dress, like him, perfect!!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dypshytt, look at your BB program history and see if there is a clean record clear of any infractions, this was after Wooden, remember the 1980 NCAA final's appearance has been cleared from the record books, Jim Harrick was canned for getting caught cheating, he cheated many more times than that but that was the one time he got caught. Of course no one can forget John Wooden and the facade he pulled over knuckleheads like you The NCAA were in fact partners with him in the whole UCLA charade..Take your head out of your ass and take a look at the daylight...Ya hommo!
"post a link on the ncaa findings"? Rotflmfao Yah, how you also post a link on the ncaa's findings on JW. Hypocritical POS!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not going to tear him apart. Losing his job is bad enough. Heck, we're not Slob!! The idiot rags on us for the manner in which PH did it, but whooped it up over RN getting his ass handed to him, trying to pretend he liked it because it led to his firing.
Then again, we are talking about a moron who claimed it was OK if a coach molested kids, but players ACCUSED and never found guilty of sexual assault?! Oh! Give USC the death penalty!! LOL!!
I wonder if he's ever gone a whole day w/o contradicting himself!!
We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
still waiting for the post number in which I supposedly said that, you King of sla nder, you call yourself a god believer??? If you're gonna accuse me of something at least let it be true. unbelievable, 62-41. Lmfao!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"post a link on the ncaa findings"? Rotflmfao Yah, how you also post a link on the ncaa's findings on JW. Hypocritical POS!!!!
LOL!! Hey,I'm just using the standard YOU established! YOU are the hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting you post bs. But I don't expect you to be a man of your word and leave Topix. You've always have been, and always will be, full of shit.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

you always have been...

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I still can't believe in the classless way they gave Lane Kiffin the boot. .. good luck getting a coach of Petersons caliber after that dirty low down way of handling kiffin. USC is all about SCum.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
I still can't believe in the classless way they gave Lane Kiffin the boot... good luck getting a coach of Petersons caliber after that dirty low down way of handling kiffin. USC is all about SCum.
I still CAN believe you'd be hypocritical enough to say that after CLAIMING to be happy about the 50-0 and how it got RN fired.

Hypocrisy and bs are your middle names.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

We could have picked him up in a limo full of roses and Dumbass would have found fault in it.

We did it as soon as possible and in-person. Players and recruits knew it was coming and were not happy with the uncertainty surrounding LK's future. Better to get it done, so they can digest it on Sunday and return to school & pratice on Monday, ready to pratice under EO and see what we can do about salvaging the season.

A wuss like you was going to cry about it no matter what. Keep crying, along with your piece of trash buddy. We love it!!

Fight On!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

practice

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I still can't believe in the classless way they gave Lane Kiffin the boot... good luck getting a coach of Petersons caliber after that dirty low down way of handling kiffin. USC is all about SCum.
I think it was so classless. Even the media is in shock. Who does that? Bet his office was being packed during the game. After the beat down last night I told my husband I bet he would be fired today. I was right. Bet Ed Orgeron is gone at the end of the season. And they will have a hard time replacing him as who wants to coach there?

Like I said I felt bad for his kids. Bet they dont go to school tomorrow or even back to their school in Manhattan Beach. Kiffen has been down this road with the crazy Raider team. He's got some messed up karma. And so does USC.

Unbelievable.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Hey,I'm just using the standard YOU established! YOU are the hypocrite.
Thanks for admitting you post bs. But I don't expect you to be a man of your word and leave Topix. You've always have been, and always will be, full of shit.
well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Nation please, before we Bruins start having orgasms all over each other, let's not forget that the Trojans were disappointed when we finally got rid of Coach Ricky and then we went out and got Coach Jimmy to replace him :)

Are we really that glad about this move? This could be a Trojan diamond in the rough. Last time we were so joyous over a USC head coach being let go, they then brought in a fella named Pete Carroll who caused us misery for a decade :(

Go Bruins! Forget what we are currently having a gay ol' time over!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Lifer please now, we are being so arrogant amongst our own Bruins selves when inserting the knife and turning here :/

I don't want their new coach to be a second coming of Pete Carroll, or they might bring someone in who ends up putting Coach Jimmy to shame just like that Enfield fella will probably do to our Coach Stevie :/

Go Bruins! I hope our arrogance doesn't do our one good year in!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.
Alright Lifer, an eye for an eye I say! You may have something here Sherlock, just like those smarty pants figured out on us that Nation is MBD ;)
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was so classless. Even the media is in shock.
That's funny. Colin was just laughing at the idiots who are crying about it.(FYI, he works for ESPN..."the media". LOL!!) Don't be stupid enough to try and claim everyone is crying about it.

Funny that you're stupid enough to claim you aren't crying about anything and here you are doing just that!!

Keep crying, Hag! We love it!!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.
What an idiot. Proof once again, that he's the biggest on Topix.

Fight On!! Down, but not out.

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

I heard that the bus was parked in a fire lane, so they did.

*bah-dum-tish*

In 2011, Kiffin had the team believing in themselves and it showed. They played as a team, and they had a great season. In 2012, he lost them.

I appreciate the hard work he put in, and will have fond memories of the 2011 season. I also believe he did the best he could within the confines of the sanctions, and while the team didn't continue to operate at the high level that we expected based on 2011, it did ok. Some things I could have lived without (D-Bax, Deflate-gate, Jersey Switcheroo), but things could have been worse. He did a relatively good job with recruiting, and there's a good nucleus of talent and coaches awaiting the next head coach. Thank you for keeping the ship afloat, Kiffin, and I wish you success in your future endeavors. You will forever be a member of the Trojan Family.

FTFO and Lane Effin' Kiffin, bro!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE