UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22912 Sep 29, 2013
practice

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22914 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I still can't believe in the classless way they gave Lane Kiffin the boot... good luck getting a coach of Petersons caliber after that dirty low down way of handling kiffin. USC is all about SCum.
I think it was so classless. Even the media is in shock. Who does that? Bet his office was being packed during the game. After the beat down last night I told my husband I bet he would be fired today. I was right. Bet Ed Orgeron is gone at the end of the season. And they will have a hard time replacing him as who wants to coach there?

Like I said I felt bad for his kids. Bet they dont go to school tomorrow or even back to their school in Manhattan Beach. Kiffen has been down this road with the crazy Raider team. He's got some messed up karma. And so does USC.

Unbelievable.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22915 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Hey,I'm just using the standard YOU established! YOU are the hypocrite.
Thanks for admitting you post bs. But I don't expect you to be a man of your word and leave Topix. You've always have been, and always will be, full of shit.
well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22916 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Nation please, before we Bruins start having orgasms all over each other, let's not forget that the Trojans were disappointed when we finally got rid of Coach Ricky and then we went out and got Coach Jimmy to replace him :)

Are we really that glad about this move? This could be a Trojan diamond in the rough. Last time we were so joyous over a USC head coach being let go, they then brought in a fella named Pete Carroll who caused us misery for a decade :(

Go Bruins! Forget what we are currently having a gay ol' time over!

West Hollywood, CA

#22917 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I still can't believe in the classless way they gave Lane Kiffin the boot... good luck getting a coach of Petersons caliber after that dirty low down way of handling kiffin. USC is all about SCum.
Lifer please now, we are being so arrogant amongst our own Bruins selves when inserting the knife and turning here :/

I don't want their new coach to be a second coming of Pete Carroll, or they might bring someone in who ends up putting Coach Jimmy to shame just like that Enfield fella will probably do to our Coach Stevie :/

Go Bruins! I hope our arrogance doesn't do our one good year in!

West Hollywood, CA

#22918 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.
Alright Lifer, an eye for an eye I say! You may have something here Sherlock, just like those smarty pants figured out on us that Nation is MBD ;)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22919 Sep 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was so classless. Even the media is in shock.
That's funny. Colin was just laughing at the idiots who are crying about it.(FYI, he works for ESPN..."the media". LOL!!) Don't be stupid enough to try and claim everyone is crying about it.

Funny that you're stupid enough to claim you aren't crying about anything and here you are doing just that!!

Keep crying, Hag! We love it!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22920 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, well, look who just outted himself!! lmfao way to go "Fight On!!" I always had a feeling fight on and were the same Dbag.
What an idiot. Proof once again, that he's the biggest on Topix.

Fight On!! Down, but not out.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22921 Sep 30, 2013
I heard that the bus was parked in a fire lane, so they did.

*bah-dum-tish*

In 2011, Kiffin had the team believing in themselves and it showed. They played as a team, and they had a great season. In 2012, he lost them.

I appreciate the hard work he put in, and will have fond memories of the 2011 season. I also believe he did the best he could within the confines of the sanctions, and while the team didn't continue to operate at the high level that we expected based on 2011, it did ok. Some things I could have lived without (D-Bax, Deflate-gate, Jersey Switcheroo), but things could have been worse. He did a relatively good job with recruiting, and there's a good nucleus of talent and coaches awaiting the next head coach. Thank you for keeping the ship afloat, Kiffin, and I wish you success in your future endeavors. You will forever be a member of the Trojan Family.

FTFO and Lane Effin' Kiffin, bro!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22922 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Yeah, his people skills were lacking. But I'm not going to bash him the way some people would.

Trying to pretend you enjoyed an ass whooping of your SUPPOSEDLY FAVORITE team because it got your coach fired? That's something only a fair weather fan would do.

I said from the get go (as Dufresne did in the Times yesterday), LK was hired to get us through the bulk of the sanctions. A GREAT coach would have had trouble with it. That's why a few said no when PC left. Not only was it the sanctions, but as Colin said this morning, you don't want to follow someone who was as successful as PC! Those are big shoes to fill.(Cry as much as you want about what he may or may not have done, he's a great coach and it had little to nothing to do with his success. Only a moron would claim it did. Heck, he's proving it right now in Seattle.)

"We'll pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again." - Diana Krall (love her!)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22923 Sep 30, 2013
This is for PPPapiOn, since he livesin the past

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/usc-ad-haden-kif...

#22924 Sep 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
We could have picked him up in a limo full of roses and Dumbass would have found fault in it.
We did it as soon as possible and in-person. Players and recruits knew it was coming and were not happy with the uncertainty surrounding LK's future. Better to get it done, so they can digest it on Sunday and return to school & pratice on Monday, ready to pratice under EO and see what we can do about salvaging the season.
A wuss like you was going to cry about it no matter what. Keep crying, along with your piece of trash buddy. We love it!!
Fight On!!
classless, is what FUsCK is.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22925 Sep 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Colin was just laughing at the idiots who are crying about it.(FYI, he works for ESPN..."the media". LOL!!) Don't be stupid enough to try and claim everyone is crying about it.
Funny that you're stupid enough to claim you aren't crying about anything and here you are doing just that!!
Hon, the only one crying is you. Did you hear Roy Firestone this morning?

Nuff said.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22926 Sep 30, 2013
CPEM wrote:
I heard that the bus was parked in a fire lane, so they did.
*bah-dum-tish*
In 2011, Kiffin had the team believing in themselves and it showed. They played as a team, and they had a great season. In 2012, he lost them.
I appreciate the hard work he put in, and will have fond memories of the 2011 season. I also believe he did the best he could within the confines of the sanctions, and while the team didn't continue to operate at the high level that we expected based on 2011, it did ok. Some things I could have lived without (D-Bax, Deflate-gate, Jersey Switcheroo), but things could have been worse. He did a relatively good job with recruiting, and there's a good nucleus of talent and coaches awaiting the next head coach. Thank you for keeping the ship afloat, Kiffin, and I wish you success in your future endeavors. You will forever be a member of the Trojan Family.
FTFO and Lane Effin' Kiffin, bro!
A classy post. He should have been able to bid adieu to his team.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22927 Sep 30, 2013
The last time USC had two coaches in the same football season was 1888

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22928 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>classless, is what FUsCK is.
Do you expect anything less?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22929 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>classless, is what FUsCK is.
Blah, blah, blah...coming from the guy who tried to pretend he enjoyed a 50-0 thrashing because it got his coach fired. LOL!!

You're such a hypocrite (and a crybaby).

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22930 Sep 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. Proof once again, that he's the biggest on Topix.
Fight On!! Down, but not out.
He might be an idiot. But you win the Dumb Ass Award!

Speech. Speech!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22931 Sep 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, the only one crying is you. Did you hear Roy Firestone this morning?
Nuff said.
You're the one doing the crying. "Wah! I'm going to knock USC for anything they do! Waahhh!! I don't like the way they fired Lane!! Waahhhh!!! He should have been able to say goodbye to his players!! Waaahh!!!"

As if every coach who has ever been fired gets to do that! LOL!!

Love it!!! Keep crying!!!

#22932 Sep 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Colin Cowherd, the biggest USC homer on Radio and ESPN...the same Colin who said USC would go 11-2...stop krinking his Kool aid, you moronic SUC fans all remind me of the "Stepford Wives" ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maywood locos are crazy!!!!! (Nov '09) 8 hr BIG SLOPPY FLOPPY... 27
Westminster Orphans gang 15st 10 hr Westminster15st 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 11 hr Wendy 3,549
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr Davis 6,868
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 12 hr Esbp 359
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 12 hr Esbp 574
'I Like Humping People' Mon Fanny Dogma 3

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages