UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 31894 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21518 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They conduct themselves just like gang bangers. I've given plenty of examples already.
You're obviously too stupid to get it, so I'm not going to bother giving them again. The mere fact you'd come at me with the juvenile cracks about my wife & cop shows what a moron you are.
You going at Wolfie using my nickname is another indication.
you have NEVER elaborated as to your hatred for them other then being pulled over for going over ONE mile over he speed limit, freaking liar!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21519 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you! LOL!
Doubly nasty Miss Wolfie! If I was a straight fellow you'd be getting me somewhere ;)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21520 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, those two ladies delivering newspapers AND the 40 year old WHITE surfer coming back from the beach really looked like hard core gang bangers! They deserved to have over 100 rounds shot into their vehicles! LOL!!
So, people who look a little too ethnic, by your standards, deserve to be shot at by pigs! That's rich, coming from someone who claims I'M a racist! Proving once again what a freakin' hypocrite you are.
You are such an idiot.
You only know what you read in a biased story written by an idiot like you that hates LOE.

For someone that defends a person whom 99.9999999999999999% of the world's population believe OJ killed killed Nicole simpson and and her new BF Goldberg you sure are judgmental in believing that what was written or reported actually happened and without a doubt, they are guilty of murder. You are calling me a hypocrite???? ROTFLMFAO!!!!! what a douchebag!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21521 Aug 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You only know what you read in a biased story written by an idiot like you that hates LOE.
For someone that defends a person whom 99.9999999999999999% of the world's population believe OJ killed killed Nicole simpson and and her new BF Goldberg you sure are judgmental in believing that what was written or reported actually happened and without a doubt, they are guilty of murder. You are calling me a hypocrite???? ROTFLMFAO!!!!! what a douchebag!!!
What a dumbass. 99.99%?! LOL!!

Wrong, you moron. Just because that's what YOU believe doesn't mean 99.99% of the population believes that. Damn, you're stupid.

Besides, I've never really stated what I believe. I have merely commented on what IS...he was found to be innocent.

You must be high again. No one could be THIS stupid without being on something!

As for the cops who fired on the two pickup trucks, there was NO EXCUSE for it, you idiot. That belief only comes from a "biased story"?! Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me!! ROTFLMAO!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21522 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit your investments. LMAO!
Whatever you say wannabe Obama hooker...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21523 Aug 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you have NEVER elaborated as to your hatred for them other then being pulled over for going over ONE mile over he speed limit, freaking liar!!!
I have and even if I hadn't, anyone with a brain would see them week after week after week in the news. But morons still think the bad ones are the exception.

But be sure to remember what you stated about gang bangers. Unless one of them does something to YOU personally, you shouldn't feel any animosity towards them, at all. And yet you still rag on those you believe are "USC fans". As if UCLA doesn't have their fair share.

Truly a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21524 Aug 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, now PPPenis claims I'm you, just like trOJan who wished death on Bob Smith for disagreeing with him - now says that he was also me, to make himself feel better for being a dYck - at least he's showing a sign of being shameful for his attacks on someone that was living his last days.
Still stupid enough to claim it was just because he/you disagreed with me. The moron continues!

Heck, I look forward to the day your sorry ass isn't around to post your stupidity. That isn't "wishing death on someone" It's looking forward to the inevitable, you idiot.

San Marino, CA

#21525 Aug 16, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well CT, I guess you are cleared to also head back down to your beloved, crime-invested Rio. They caught the rapist of the U.S. tourist that happened back in March.
As I seem to recall, weren't you vacationing down there around that time? Rumor had it you were on the lamb for awhile, but I am sure you weren't involved in this (RIGHT?)
So were any of these thugs friends of yours? Heh heh heh heh heh
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/15...
Funny jackasss! Dont be jealous because I AM the (Chosen) World Traveler and you cant even make it out of the Valley. I bet a vacation to you packing up the wife and kids and heading up to Oxnard... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21526 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't even get their shit together for the Olympics.
Brazil has changed over the last 20 years. Not as much fun with all the thugs, kidnappings and white collar crimes.
Sounds more like Hawaii! Let me assist you and make some accurate interjections to your statement:

They can't even get their shit together without the help of the Mainland. Hawaii has not changed over the last 100 years. Still not much fun with all the moke getting all buss up and beating on any haoles that crosses their way.

Now that I have "schooled you", go back to your little sukebe hut and say a racist! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21527 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are. Bigot, racist, cop hater!!!
HaHaHaHa I laugh every time I see you call someone a racist... Whatever you say haole hater!

USC TROJANS - READY FOR A BIG VICTORY OVER THE RAINBOW WARRIORS!
CT - READY FOR SOME BIG WAVES AND SOME BIG TIME SCORING WITH THE WAHINE (MAYBE EVEN SOME OF YOUR FEMALE OHANA)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21528 Aug 16, 2013
2 weeks before the start of CF and this string is still anything BUT football, pathetic .....

West Hollywood, CA

#21529 Aug 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
2 weeks before the start of CF and this string is still anything BUT football, pathetic .....
There you are Nation ;)

Don't worry, we can talk all the foot and the balls you want tonight at the weekly Bruin hot tub party ;)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21530 Aug 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa I laugh every time I see you call someone a racist...
Slob is just as bad. Just claimed people deserve to be shot by the pigs, because of the way they look or dress.

What a lowlife.

West Hollywood, CA

#21531 Aug 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like Hawaii! Now that I have "schooled you", go back to your little sukebe hut! HaHa
I certainly don't speak the language, but that word sukebe sounds like it has to do with brothel :/

Please Mister Traveler, be assured that at this extended period in life, Miss Wolfie has put aside any overly rambunctious activity from her past so I beg you to refrain from terms like those :(
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21533 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you moron. Just because that's what YOU believe doesn't mean 99.99% of the population believes that. Damn, you're stupid.
Besides, I've never really stated what I believe. I have merely commented on what IS...he was found to be innocent.
As for the cops who fired on the two pickup trucks, there was NO EXCUSE for it, you idiot. That belief only comes from a "biased story"?! Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me!! ROTFLMAO!!
Uhhhh, you're the only moron that I have ever encountered on topix that had defended OJ - every USC fan that I've ever known also believs he did it, and got away with it...and from reading the rest of your post, it seems to indicate that YOU also believe he did, so the percentage just grew to 99.9999999999999999% hypocritical asshhole.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21534 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason???? what would you do if a truck was coming straight at you with the intent to run you over, and you had weapons on you?? besides, were those two ladies killed? besides why are you defending two ladies? we all know you hate women!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21535 Aug 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa I laugh every time I see you call someone a racist... Whatever you say haole hater!

USC TROJANS - READY FOR A BIG VICTORY OVER THE RAINBOW WARRIORS!
CT - READY FOR SOME BIG WAVES AND SOME BIG TIME SCORING WITH THE WAHINE (MAYBE EVEN SOME OF YOUR FEMALE OHANA)
Where we meeting? No big waves in summer. You should know that!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21536 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and even if I hadn't, anyone with a brain would see them week after week after week in the news. But morons still think the bad ones are the exception.
But be sure to remember what you stated about gang bangers. Unless one of them does something to YOU personally, you shouldn't feel any animosity towards them, at all. And yet you still rag on those you believe are "USC fans". As if UCLA doesn't have their fair share.
Truly a moron.
really?- let me use your line, "were you there to see what happened?" no? then S TFU hypocritical as -hole.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21537 Aug 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like Hawaii! Let me assist you and make some accurate interjections to your statement:

They can't even get their shit together without the help of the Mainland. Hawaii has not changed over the last 100 years. Still not much fun with all the moke getting all buss up and beating on any haoles that crosses their way.

Now that I have "schooled you", go back to your little sukebe hut and say a racist! HaHa
Really. Go learn some history.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21538 Aug 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stupid enough to claim it was just because he/you disagreed with me. The moron continues!
Heck, I look forward to the day your sorry ass isn't around to post your stupidity. That isn't "wishing death on someone" It's looking forward to the inevitable, you idiot.
LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Parent 6,214
News Tattoo artists converge on Pasadena for inaugur... 4 hr Ronald 3
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 12 hr BudH 20
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) 13 hr Mom Smasher 341
Riverwalk at 4747 Daisy Ave., Long Beach 22 hr Jane 1
Please read 22 hr JustStop 6
Maywood locos are crazy!!!!! (Nov '09) Wed Kimmy Head 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages