Ethnic Cleansing, American Style

May 22, 2009 Full story: federaleagent86.blogspot.com 596

Much ado has been made about the recent arrests of illegal aliens from Mexico who were ethnically cleansing black Americans from the Los Angeles suburb of Hawaiian Gardens.

Ethnic cleansing is not an uncommon crime committed by Mexican and Salvadoran immigrants. Many once white or black areas of southern California are now dominated by illegal and legal immigrants from Mexico.

The tragedy is that black leaders, like Maxime Waters, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have done nothing about this ethnic cleansing and attempted genocide that was going on in Los Angeles and elsewhere.

Full Story
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Director

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 22, 2009
Sounds like something Maxime Waters would do.
Old Al

Littleton, CO

#2 May 22, 2009
Speaking of Sharpton. I haven't heard or read boo out of him, since he appeared on Dobbs' show with Maude Herde, pres of ACORN. Both were demanding that Sheriff Joe be fired. Herde was caught lying about ACORN investigations and a few days later Sharpton was fined $285,000.00 for co-mingling campaign financing and his not-for-profit.
Octo pappy

Corryton, TN

#3 May 22, 2009
Blacks sorry but....you're old news....they've done milked you for all your worth. They've got a new downtrodden minority to help the Democrats stay in Power!
bottlecap

Largo, FL

#4 May 22, 2009
Octo pappy wrote:
Blacks sorry but....you're old news....they've done milked you for all your worth. They've got a new downtrodden minority to help the Democrats stay in Power!
Same as the Jews. Once the Muslims showed up with more money the dems became the home of islamofascist apologists.

The ethnic cleaning of blacks in California is only the beginning. This is a pre-planned rascist supremist invasion every bit as serious as when the NAZI's invaded Poland. The RASCIST SATANIC DREAM of these invaders is to make North America a Spanish/Latino continent.

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2009
Old Al wrote:
Speaking of Sharpton. I haven't heard or read boo out of him, since he appeared on Dobbs' show with Maude Herde, pres of ACORN. Both were demanding that Sheriff Joe be fired. Herde was caught lying about ACORN investigations and a few days later Sharpton was fined $285,000.00 for co-mingling campaign financing and his not-for-profit.
I saw that interview and I was wondering to myself who is Al Sharpton representing? Because IMO he is not serving the best interest of his people.

For years this happened in Hawaiian Gardens and other cities. You would think Al Sharpton would have been trying to get justice for his people. Ask Al Sharpton why King-Drew Hospital closed.

“Illegals are not immigrants...”

Since: Apr 07

Mid-south, USA

#6 May 23, 2009
Chrgrfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that interview and I was wondering to myself who is Al Sharpton representing? Because IMO he is not serving the best interest of his people.
For years this happened in Hawaiian Gardens and other cities. You would think Al Sharpton would have been trying to get justice for his people. Ask Al Sharpton why King-Drew Hospital closed.
He never has...he's a media whor$, plain and simple. He serves himself.
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

#7 May 23, 2009
Sharpton is like Jessy Jackson now. He thrives off of contention between races. Im glad to know he was fined after that show. It turned my stomache. I googled also and ran into a whole site dedicated to all those charges against accorn and the results, down through a number of years. Its so hard to watch stuff like that anymore without my blood boiling. These people are practiced liars and think nothing of what it does to others. All they care about is their agenda and more money. And I read that Sheriff Joe got more funding for his office. I was so happy to hear that. Hes one of the few non jelly fish enforcers left.
ryan fitzgerald

Long Beach, CA

#8 May 23, 2009
Maxine is the poster child for the vile, relentlessly unpatriotic, Calif. version of a Democrat.

“Resistance is futile!”

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2009
The so-called "black leadership" in this country is too busy bowing before la raza and learning how to say "massa" in Spanish. They haven`t given a damn about us blacks for a looooooong time now. We are on our own.
It is me

Tempe, AZ

#11 May 23, 2009
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

The ethnic cleaning of blacks in California is only the beginning. This is a pre-planned rascist supremist invasion every bit as serious as when the NAZI's invaded Poland. The RASCIST SATANIC DREAM of these invaders is to make North America a Spanish/Latino continent.
Not only blacks but native Americans have suffered because of this. If the nation continues to say that it is just them, who cares, then one day they will wake up and the THEY will be THEM.
Dallas

Littleton, CO

#12 May 23, 2009
Carol wrote:
Sharpton is like Jessy Jackson now. He thrives off of contention between races. Im glad to know he was fined after that show. It turned my stomache. I googled also and ran into a whole site dedicated to all those charges against accorn and the results, down through a number of years. Its so hard to watch stuff like that anymore without my blood boiling. These people are practiced liars and think nothing of what it does to others. All they care about is their agenda and more money. And I read that Sheriff Joe got more funding for his office. I was so happy to hear that. Hes one of the few non jelly fish enforcers left.
You do know that Glenn Beck's show and Bill O'Reilly's shows are after ACORN? They've uncovered quite a bit of detail and a money trail.....
Sam Roberts

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 23, 2009
Leave ACORN alone.....They are the ObamaNation "Brown shirts".....reference early '30's Germany for more information.

Our children will surely spit on our graves for what we elected to determine their future.

“Resistance is futile!”

Location hidden

#14 May 23, 2009
To Dallas and Sam Roberts: This thread is about the genocide that illegal alien scumbag gangbangers are perpetrating against black citizens in California, not the usual "conservative vs liberal" BS (especially when BOTH groups are to blame for the mess that our country is in). Please stick to the subject matter and leave that lunatic extremist right-wing/left-wing crap to the appropriate threads. Thank you.

“Resistance is futile!”

Location hidden

#15 May 23, 2009
It is me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only blacks but native Americans have suffered because of this. If the nation continues to say that it is just them, who cares, then one day they will wake up and the THEY will be THEM.
I did not know that the illegal alien scum were also targeting Native Americans as well as blacks and whites, especially since those putrid racist bastards love to claim that they`re Indian. Thanks for the info.
Pat Kittle

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 May 23, 2009
IT'S ABOUT TIME La Raza is exposed for the racists we've said they were all along!

This is not an isolated attitude either.

IT'S ABOUT TIME we get serious about STRENGTHENING & ENFORCING our immigration laws, without anymore caving in to these overbreeding reconquistas.

VIVA LA MIGRA!!
Pat Kittle

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 May 23, 2009
BTW, the deceitful title of this forum is typical:("Ethnic cleansing, American style") As is usual with these illegal alien media stories, it's a classic case of blaming the victims.

An honest & accurate title would read:
"Ethnic cleansing, reconquista style"

The following reconquista threats made against white Americans obviously are not limited to whites:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/Quote...

A few direct quotes:

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh----ng in their pants with fear. I love it... we have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
-- Jose Angel Gutierrez (professor, University of Texas)

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."
-- Excelsior (The national newspaper of Mexico)

"We are practicing La Reconquista in California."
-- Jose Pescador Osuna (Mexican Consul General)

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos... non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions."
-- Fernando Guerra (professor, Loyola Marymount)

"Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North, which would include the present U.S. states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, plus southern Colorado, along with several current Mexican states, is "an inevitability." The new "Hispanic homeland" should be brought into being "by any means necessary."
-- Charles Truxillo (professor, University of New Mexico)

"... you are like the generals who command armies! We're in a state of war!"
-- Armando Navarro (professor, University of California)

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
-- Augustin Cebeda (Brown Berets)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#18 May 24, 2009
Pat Kittle wrote:
BTW, the deceitful title of this forum is typical:("Ethnic cleansing, American style") As is usual with these illegal alien media stories, it's a classic case of blaming the victims.
The following reconquista threats made against white Americans obviously are not limited to whites:
A few direct quotes:
"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh----ng in their pants with fear. I love it... we have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."
"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos... non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions."
"Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North, which would include the present U.S. states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, plus southern Colorado, along with several current Mexican states, is "an inevitability." The new "Hispanic homeland" should be brought into being "by any means necessary."
"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
So those Latinos want to take over America huh? Okay. Say you do take it over. What will you then do with it? Turn it into another shitty country like Mexico? If those Latino morons can't make Mexico a successful country, what in the hell makes them think they'll do any better if they take over America?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#19 May 24, 2009
Besides, you're talking about gangsters. I think everyone knows that these gang members of the Latino society are not the creme de la creme of high intelligence. Have you people ever been to Hawaiian Gardens? Believe me Blacks should be purposefully trying to stay away from HG which is what I would consider to be a virtual slum area. Personally I wouldn't be crying to live there. It's definitely NOT upscale living. Let the Latinos have it. Move all blacks and other cultures out, seal it off and then gas the entire area like Saddam Hussein did the Kurds.
It is me

Tempe, AZ

#20 May 24, 2009
Pat Kittle wrote:
A few direct quotes:
Can you imagine a black or white university professor saying something like this and not being kicked out of the school? The media would play it over and over.
It is me

Tempe, AZ

#21 May 24, 2009
Tony17 wrote:
Besides, you're talking about gangsters. I think everyone knows that these gang members of the Latino society are not the creme de la creme of high intelligence. Have you people ever been to Hawaiian Gardens? Believe me Blacks should be purposefully trying to stay away from HG which is what I would consider to be a virtual slum area. Personally I wouldn't be crying to live there. It's definitely NOT upscale living. Let the Latinos have it. Move all blacks and other cultures out, seal it off and then gas the entire area like Saddam Hussein did the Kurds.
I understand what you are saying, but this pushing people out is occurring in formerly black neighborhood and even on Indian reservation lands. Groups that the mainstream does not pay attention to until it affects them.
No American should be forced out of their homes or fear for their life because of the color of their skin. You should be able to live where ever you can afford to live or simply desire to live.

This is one story on native Americans, but there are many other stories out there where they are begging for help from the government to protect their lands from illegals that bring drugs and crime with them.

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2009...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straight into Compton: house prices soar as mur... 1 hr Jan 1
5 arrests in Westminster shooting, stabbing (Aug '07) 2 hr Wicked West 7
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,470
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 7 hr Rosetta 3,158
legacy long distance (Sep '08) Thu MahMD 25
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Wed LM parent 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Wed DAVIS 5,300

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cerritos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cerritos