Santa Fe springs swap meet

Santa Fe springs swap meet

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

Whittier, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Looking for any witness to a fight that broke out early Sunday morning in parking lot of Santa Fe springs swap meet leading to serious bodily injury. Anyone that has any information, license plate numbers, or identification of anyone involved would be greatly appreciated.
Lee Baca

Downey, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2014
Im no psychic but I'd bet my pension that beaners were involved.

Anaheim, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2014
No surprise that went on. What else would happen there? Bunch of low life mexican thugs looking for more black Dodger shirts, another Raider jersey or maybe another pair of Nike Cortez. Probably were fighting for tickets to see Tieera or Soto for the hundreth time.

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Fight broke out over parking spot. White male, white car. Got to find him! Anyone with information please post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fontana officials to talk fireworks ban (Mar '10) 8 hr Raydot 28
Alan Kearns Sure Looks Funny All Green 9 hr Sumting Wong 2
Danny DeVito: Midget and Sexual Pervert 9 hr Arnold Schwartze 1
News Tim Grobaty: The Circle's Cinnamon Cinder (Feb '08) 15 hr snoozer43 70
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Sam Testicle 30,959
News Yet Another OC City Grapples with Coyote Coexis... Wed Idigrocks 3
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Wed MICHAEL L_ BEARD 3,353
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages