Long Beach Again Named Top 10 Digital...

Long Beach Again Named Top 10 Digital City

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Long Beach Again Named Top 10 Digital City. In it, Patch.com reports that:

For the second time, Long Beach has been named a top 10 digital city in a national survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Smiling Monarch

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Sure, Long Beach is a top digital city if you count all those people shouting "Wassup! Where you at?" into their $40-a-month Metro phones. Add in the kids playing video games on their phones instead of paying attention in class.
Smiling Monarch

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Stupid people starting at their smart phones while crossing a busy street, plenty of that in Long Beach.
beemy

Torrance, CA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Don't forget Mayor Foster calling in his breakfast order for pickup at McDonald's.

Long Beach, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Once I saw some idiot pushing her baby stroller across 2nd St in Belmong Shore (one of the crosswalks WITHOUT a traffic signal) while staring down at her phone texting the whole time.

Long Beach, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
*Belmont (pardon my spelling)
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
That may be the only thing LB is famous for...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 11 hr surenos 1,087
News Diversity, love, strength and unity celebrated ... 13 hr Ronald 9
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr Davis 6,497
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue Evan 32,266
dunkin donuts Tue Obsidion 1
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) Tue Bruce 224
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Tue Ynotxof 3,437
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages