Review: Collision Repair Consultants

Review: Collision Repair Consultants

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

Long Beach Native

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Honestly, save yourselves from a nightmare and do not repair your vehicles here. The personnel lack profesionalism and ethics. they promised more than what they can actually deliver. their work is mediocre and the workers are irresponsible. They donot call back when they promise they will. They tell you they are going to finish on a certain date and then they do not care to call to inform you that they will not be able to finish; leaving you in the dark. My comments are based on a recent experiece with them, never again will i go here nor recommend any friends or family members.
Customer

San Pedro, CA

#2 May 8, 2013
Long Beach Native wrote:
Honestly, save yourselves from a nightmare and do not repair your vehicles here. The personnel lack profesionalism and ethics. they promised more than what they can actually deliver. their work is mediocre and the workers are irresponsible. They donot call back when they promise they will. They tell you they are going to finish on a certain date and then they do not care to call to inform you that they will not be able to finish; leaving you in the dark. My comments are based on a recent experiece with them, never again will i go here nor recommend any friends or family members.
Sounds like u need to GET LAID...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats it like to live in LBC; Does Sublime live... (Sep '11) 56 min Ronald 45
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 58 min chris beerman 29,913
Anderson Is Mostly FAT 10 hr Partial Ob 1
Gig Anticgook Swallows Bank Building 10 hr Frisley Oochcakes 1
10th & Pacific 10 hr Reaper 14
News Maternity tourism websites target pregnant Chin... 10 hr No White Chix 4
Review: Solar Industries Vinyl Windows (SI Viny... (Sep '10) 10 hr Unhappy customers 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages