First Prev
of 4
Next Last
New to Norwalk

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
What are all of the gangs in Norwalk? Also the reason I ask is I'm new to Norwalk and don't want to disrespect any neighborhoods. Are there any specifically near Imperial and Curtis and king? People are stupid these days. Dying for no reason. Usually if you respect them you get respect in return. Lets face it....too many posts in here talk crap about gangs. Bottom line is they will always be around. Let this be a somewhat positive post and refrain from talking smack about the " branded and wet backs and all that'.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
What are all of the gangs in Norwalk? Also the reason I ask is I'm new to Norwalk and don't want to disrespect any neighborhoods. Are there any specifically near Imperial and Curtis and king? People are stupid these days. Dying for no reason. Usually if you respect them you get respect in return. Lets face it....too many posts in here talk crap about gangs. Bottom line is they will always be around. Let this be a somewhat positive post and refrain from talking smack about the " branded and wet backs and all that'.
There is nothing positive regarding gangs in Norwalk. You are foolish to speak of gangs and respect. Reserve your respect for decent law-abiding legal citizens. In addition, my advice to you is to be well armed and aggressive to keep yourself and family safe in Norwalk.
New to Norwalk

Temecula, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2012
OK redneck....I knew you would be the first to comment. You are narrow minded and racist. I was talking about paying homage to them....just simply knowing where they are to stay away and if I happen to pass through....be respectful and not stare or get into their business. That is all....thank you
New to Norwalk

Temecula, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Correction....I was not paying homage.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Here is a " Mexican Gangs in Norwalk 101" for you. There is VNWK,Parkside and Neighborhood. The area you refer to is Neighborhood, I believe. And you are a naive fool if you think that being polite to them will grant you any safety from any violence. You see, they interpret politeness or goodwill as a form of weakness and will pray upon you. I know this for a fact from the type of work that I do.
New to Norwalk

Temecula, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2012
I see...what type of work do u do? I came from Whittier where there are tons of old gangs but lots of younger kids in them. Also la Miranda punks. Bunch of panhandlers. I don't know what the right way to deal with them is. I just mind my own business and pay them no mind.
Curious

Irvine, CA

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Hey Redneck, I live in Norwalk and have for the past 16 years, and believe it or not, I have never (knowingly) come in contact with any gang bangers. This may be because I am an african american woman and I keep to myself. However, now that my older son is coming of age (16) and has started venturing out of the house more often, I am beginning to become concerned for his safety. I live near Norwalk and Imperial. Are there any gangs, per se, in this area?
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
Hey Redneck, I live in Norwalk and have for the past 16 years, and believe it or not, I have never (knowingly) come in contact with any gang bangers. This may be because I am an african american woman and I keep to myself. However, now that my older son is coming of age (16) and has started venturing out of the house more often, I am beginning to become concerned for his safety. I live near Norwalk and Imperial. Are there any gangs, per se, in this area?
I would assume that your son is very well aware of the gangs in your area which are primarily Mexican/Hispanic. Just be observant of who he hangs-out with and simple confront him regarding gangs. There are gangs from both Norwalk and Santa Fe Springs that claim the area were you live. Keeping to yourself is a brilliant way to stay safe around these cowardly terrorist. Try starting a Neighborhood Watch on your street.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#9 Jun 13, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
I see...what type of work do u do? I came from Whittier where there are tons of old gangs but lots of younger kids in them. Also la Miranda punks. Bunch of panhandlers. I don't know what the right way to deal with them is. I just mind my own business and pay them no mind.
Yes, Obviously minding your own business is a positive approach to this matter. Be aware of graffiti in your area and report it to Norwalk graffiti removal immediately. Contact Norwalk Sheriffs department and ask to speak with the Watch Commander and request a scheduled patrol of your area. Establish a Neighborhood Watch on your street. And the "young kids" you refer to are absolutely the most violent,believe me. Do NOT try to approach or contact these gang members in any way. In addition, I am very familiar with the La Mirada gang LMP's and they are not much of a threat or issue presently.
Dee

Temecula, CA

#11 Jun 15, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
Correction....I was not paying homage.
Homage to WHAT??????FILTHY PIG~
White and Proud

San Diego, CA

#12 Jun 19, 2012
All the gangs around socal are redundant and pointless. If you want to be a true gangster you should all band together for pride of being American. Pointless shootings and drug runs. Try earning money the American way for once. That's how our beloved country was built. Not in working harder at cheating all of America.

New to Norwalk.....I know who you are and don't worry...My people will watch over you.
Big Brown

Perris, CA

#13 Jun 23, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
I see...what type of work do u do? I came from Whittier where there are tons of old gangs but lots of younger kids in them. Also la Miranda punks. Bunch of panhandlers. I don't know what the right way to deal with them is. I just mind my own business and pay them no mind.
Norwalk is a good place to live...been here since the mid 80's...go bout your business and things will be good...welcome to the NORWALK.....
Walter Mitty

Sun City, CA

#14 Jun 23, 2012
there is a thin line even the old mobsters did not cross,J. Edgar Hoover knew, drew the line, and enforced it. Both sides of it.
Anonymous

Huntington Beach, CA

#16 Aug 15, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
What are all of the gangs in Norwalk? Also the reason I ask is I'm new to Norwalk and don't want to disrespect any neighborhoods. Are there any specifically near Imperial and Curtis and king? People are stupid these days. Dying for no reason. Usually if you respect them you get respect in return. Lets face it....too many posts in here talk crap about gangs. Bottom line is they will always be around. Let this be a somewhat positive post and refrain from talking smack about the " branded and wet backs and all that'.
The gang where your living is called Varrio Neighborhood. They're a relatively new gang compared to most of the other ones here in Norwalk. Varrio Norwalk Parkside is not to far from you either but you should not have to worry about either gang if you don't associate with gang members you will be fine. Live your life normally don't worry about them. And to redneck neighborhood has no ties with Varrio Norwalk Parkside they are actually enemies. Parkside is another side of the original VNWK Oneways Gang, Circle, and the Varrio.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2012
BrokenAngel81 wrote:
<quoted text>The gang where your living is called Varrio Neighborhood. They're a relatively new gang compared to most of the other ones here in Norwalk. Varrio Norwalk Parkside is not to far from you either but you should not have to worry about either gang if you don't associate with gang members you will be fine. Live your life normally don't worry about them. And to redneck neighborhood has no ties with Varrio Norwalk Parkside they are actually enemies. Parkside is another side of the original VNWK Oneways Gang, Circle, and the Varrio.
Yes...I am very aware of this.
gim

La Mesa, CA

#18 Aug 20, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
Here is a " Mexican Gangs in Norwalk 101" for you. There is VNWK,Parkside and Neighborhood. The area you refer to is Neighborhood, I believe. And you are a naive fool if you think that being polite to them will grant you any safety from any violence. You see, they interpret politeness or goodwill as a form of weakness and will pray upon you. I know this for a fact from the type of work that I do.
oh the type of work that I do...I know so much...yea...blah blah blah...
Nwk4life

Perris, CA

#19 Sep 8, 2012
The gang activity at Curtis king is not to bad.lots of tweezers tthough.
nwk4life

Hacienda Heights, CA

#20 Sep 8, 2012
New to Norwalk wrote:
OK redneck....I knew you would be the first to comment. You are narrow minded and racist. I was talking about paying homage to them....just simply knowing where they are to stay away and if I happen to pass through....be respectful and not stare or get into their business. That is all....thank you
redneck,i am white and I think you are full of it.there are good and bad people in every color.I know i was born and raised in norwalk.you should move to kentucky or some where a little whiter then here.some of your info is well worded but pure b/s.

“cudahy”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 8, 2012
nwk4life wrote:
<quoted text>redneck,i am white and I think you are full of it.there are good and bad people in every color.I know i was born and raised in norwalk.you should move to kentucky or some where a little whiter then here.some of your info is well worded but pure b/s.
you tell him and how right you are
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#22 Sep 9, 2012
Active in the community wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell him and how right you are
Hey there La Raza boy...Blow it out your azz, Punk!!! You do not like the truth, in regards, to your people, do you? You know that my quotes, speak the truth regarding Mexicans, are corect...WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... 5 hr Jenger 2
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 9 hr Sgt Friday 11
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr Champion 6,649
News New Year: Heartbroken and terrified senior dog ... (Jan '16) Fri Raff Van Williams 2
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) Fri Robert 3,011
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Thu Russell Meares 3,481
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Bruin For Life 32,306

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages