Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Comments (Page 43)

Showing posts 841 - 860 of930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ups

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Or just chupale it
WHITE FENCE

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Lil Bugsy wrote:
The Most Hated Barrio Newhall 13 Gang Tiny Locos Clicka F*ck All Enemigas ~661 Santa Clarita Valle~
FU<K ENCHILADAS AND NAPPY HEADS A BUNCH OF LAMES! GLAD MY LITTLE HOMIE DIDN'T GET JUMPED IN THAT SORRY AS$ VARRIO! HE PUT IN MORE WORK IN A DAY THAN YOU LAMES DO IN A YEAR! EASTSIDE WHITE FENCE GANG HOLE LOCOS PEEWEE GET IT ON MY LEVEL BIT{HS!
Be Realistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

go home wrote:
<quoted text>
so what? you come down to this area for what? are you with your carload of gang banging friends? by yourself? what if you run into a group of losers on poplar? what benefit will north montebello have by your presence here? get a life. ignore these losers who claim a area that isnt gangland. better yet, get yourcar washed and buy some donuts. volunteer at the hospital. start a hobby. i hope the montebello pd arrestsall of you dorks.
STFUP!!...north Mtb Succs..There ain't Chit there..the Donuts Shop Succs n feels all Hot When u Walk In....Carwashes to go to are on Whittier Blvd....That Hospital Succs....Downey Regional is Way Better...Even the BarberShops Succ over There..Gilberts n the Hot Spot...M.O.I will always be Better than la merced...everything is on Whittier Blvd..not Beverly..My Hobby is Finding Lames in the City...
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Why dont u find better hobbies? U can either further ur education or move up in whatever job u may have volunteer your time to help the less fortunate or at the olds folks home i use to volunteer my time at a childrens burn center untill i decided to further my education n between that n work im kinda pressed on time
Be Realistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Unknown wrote:
Why dont u find better hobbies? U can either further ur education or move up in whatever job u may have volunteer your time to help the less fortunate or at the olds folks home i use to volunteer my time at a childrens burn center untill i decided to further my education n between that n work im kinda pressed on time
you did all that being unknown??...good for you...So why would someone like you waste Time on a Website like This??....Sounds Good
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Well i have not always been tht type of person u know my first 18 years of life brought nothing but negativity to most tht encountered me it was after joining the service tht i begun to see the world through a deferent set of eyes and no matter how much a part of me would like too i could never forget where i came from
i dont mind

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

i am comforted to know that anytime a mestizo gangbanger lives up to his/her limitations, they reinforce the notion that emilano zepata and ponch villa died in vain. but then when one has dark skin and a european name (e.g., rodney king),why should i not feel amused that montebello is a better place now that i read such sorry blurbs here by the decendants of the conquered and conquested. viva estados unidos y los chintos aqui.
montebello newbie

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

i dont mind wrote:
i am comforted to know that anytime a mestizo gangbanger lives up to his/her limitations, they reinforce the notion that emilano zepata and ponch villa died in vain. but then when one has dark skin and a european name (e.g., rodney king),why should i not feel amused that montebello is a better place now that i read such sorry blurbs here by the decendants of the conquered and conquested. viva estados unidos y los chintos aqui.
i just wish people would understand why a clean wall is important instead of grafitti. who cares if your dead or in jail. we have to foot the bill for any actions of the gangbanger, rgeardless of their ethnicity or nationality.
montebello newbie

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

oh, and when a city is listed under the name of a poster, it is the city of the ISP, not where the poster lives. I live in montebello, but the ISP is in monterey park.
montebello newbie

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

now please leave this area and go gangbang elsewhere. stop taking orders from drug addicted lifers.
INTELO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

WHY DUB EN KREW
LOCO

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

i always ride thru spruce and never see no shoe one flea posted. bunch of bitches hiding.. trying to be proud of a lil stupid block. damn thats funny.
loco

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

all sureno gangs must unite and become one. just like prison become one force against all other gangs.
not ever gonna happen

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

loco wrote:
all sureno gangs must unite and become one. just like prison become one force against all other gangs.
here will always be a vendido in the crowd. you all are destined to manly sex in jail with junkies who instill fear into your feeble minded blockheads. now go handle the blacks who really run the cities. they have you all scared because when they mobilize for trayvon martin ralies, no surenos are to be found. yes, the negroes handle you guys like whites handle them.
Southern

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

thank you MPD wrote:
operation sudden impact is totally cool. taking out the gangbangers by montebello park is grea
t. next stop, poplar ave.
ur lame
yepper

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Southern wrote:
<quoted text> ur lame
why do gangbangers and their buddies call others "lame?' we know by school experience who is lame and the losers. oh well. at least we haven't heard from those AFH lames. they are probably having sex in jail with those big muscular men. now that is lame.
ES AFH LS

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

We out here ES A F H LS 500's block :.
yeah right

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

ES AFH LS wrote:
ill bet your on the 400 block. there are a bunch of cheesy apartments there. full of poor people
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ES AFH LS wrote:
THIS SCARY AXX FOOL IS BACK AGAIN...I WONDER IF THEY CALL U lil g...WHAT DO THEY CALL U??...AIN'T NOBODY OUT THERE...
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

LOCO wrote:
i always ride thru spruce and never see no shoe one flea posted. bunch of bitches hiding.. trying to be proud of a lil stupid block. damn thats funny.
Floco....WHERE ARE U FROM??...HOW CAN I FIND U??...DON'T BREAK IT DOWN EITHER....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 47 min Richard Parker 2,934
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr YTube 199,109
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,126
When I was in need of a personal injury lawyer (Jun '13) 2 hr the Advocates 8
Old Folks Shopping 3 hr The MadMan 5
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Serpico 1973 2,274
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Davis 4,294
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
•••