Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Comments
761 - 780 of 942 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2014
Montebellero

Kent, WA

#1025 Jan 10, 2013
Weenies . THIS DOS TRECE LIFE WILL GET YOU GOT!!! YOU KNOW! wi what?? And iw what??? WTF is that bs?? Hahaha
Dumb stuff

Kent, WA

#1026 Jan 11, 2013
Who cares
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#1027 Jan 11, 2013
One less turd walking the streets yee haa!
Monkeybello

Los Angeles, CA

#1028 Jan 15, 2013
Insane weenies went writing in fleas hood. Still havnt got slashed
ES WID

Alhambra, CA

#1029 Jan 31, 2013
fuckweeniesindistress wrote:
<quoted text>
lol last time u lames came around from hiding in the sgv u got lit up by 213 and the dukes when u thought u caught someone lol!
WID east side never been shot at by 213 I personally dumped on fleas and Indiana ducks both em never did shit fuck Beeker shoe we shot and that lil fool crook who we chased into some vAto from Indianas house and I had the vato from Indiana running for his life a deprecate time
Ese Jasper Loko

United States

#1030 Jan 31, 2013
This is big Jasper Loko from varrio dos trece gang. I'm looking for work so I can support my 5 kids if not I'm facing time in the pen. I've never gone to prison I'm scared for my life. Please by my wack ass rap so I can feed and support my 5 kids. Ill even go as far as biting my pillow and grabbing my ankles and taking it in the ass to get paid :) for all you guys who want to be discrete its kool I wont say nothing ;) 50 for ass, 100 for head, ass and swallow :))
on da real

Glendale, CA

#1031 Feb 4, 2013
Ese Jasper Loko wrote:
This is big Jasper Loko from varrio dos trece gang. I'm looking for work so I can support my 5 kids if not I'm facing time in the pen. I've never gone to prison I'm scared for my life. Please by my wack ass rap so I can feed and support my 5 kids. Ill even go as far as biting my pillow and grabbing my ankles and taking it in the ass to get paid :) for all you guys who want to be discrete its kool I wont say nothing ;) 50 for ass, 100 for head, ass and swallow :))
are u f**cken stupid..this has got to be the most stupid comment..so is this the stupid shit u want ur kids to know about you..you want them to disrespect you..omg u should go to church u need help and u should be ashamed of urself!!
i lick anal cavities

United States

#1032 Feb 9, 2013
I'll lick ur ass, if you let me
Lil Cyco

Inglewood, CA

#1033 Mar 9, 2013
Eastside Varrio Nuevo Estrada 13 Gang Pjay's Life!
AFH 500s

Long Beach, CA

#1035 Mar 25, 2013
Putting it down on poplar! Ponle!
SSMurderbello

United States

#1036 Mar 28, 2013
WSXARMENIANPOWERX3 wrote:
Another Vaselinas got smoked hahaha! Them SS Montebellos got you putos on check huh and all they do is suck on the glass d!ck all day everyday! VNE ain't even in MTB no more.... stay in your poor ass East Los projects. Let it be known... W/S ARMENIAN POWER X3 is taking over MONTEBELLO now! You know we already got all of Hollywood and Glendale on lock!!!
WS AP X3
simon! ap homies dont play!
CiTY TERRACEX3JkS

United States

#1037 Apr 15, 2013
Good i hope they got them mecco Is Wack ese them lames better stay and hide in mtb cuz the big CT Is out! Mkillas!
FATTS from the City Terrace jokers said it
Mysterious ap

Wildomar, CA

#1038 Apr 22, 2013
ES AFH 13 wrote:
AFH!!!! All day!!! Poplar locos putos!!!
West side BIG BAD armenian power
ATTENTION

United States

#1039 Apr 22, 2013
just out of curiosity why is had double the price of someone wanting to put it up ur butt for? usually ral sex is cheaper then anal sex n e way im a 28 year old chicano male who lives in s.f.s. n id b down to help u if u help satisfy me I can b reached at tbagger1984@yahoo.com
Ese Jasper Loko wrote:
anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#1040 Apr 24, 2013
ESE SHADY LOKS wrote:
<quoted text> hey wuzz up chopper i dont know but i would like to get to know im shady from south side monteello 13 from the tokers click they call me shady
I left MTB in 2002 for the last time but Viva South Side....lol
ES AFH LS

Long Beach, CA

#1041 May 12, 2013
Arm pits ain't doing a damn thing
Angel

Pico Rivera, CA

#1042 May 14, 2013
I'm from ss montebello 13 I'm proud to I was born in mtb all that chit u haters talk about us makes us the thugs we are to do hits on ur axis ur cowards that will never have the balls to do the hits me n fellow g's from my varrio have done my sickness poisons ur body mind n soul till u die
thank you MPD

San Gabriel, CA

#1043 May 15, 2013
operation sudden impact is totally cool. taking out the gangbangers by montebello park is great. next stop, poplar ave.
es213gang

Bell, CA

#1044 May 15, 2013
fk all u lames...this fool shyboy n crimes from ssmonkeybello r fkn snitching on each other... shys snitching on that 1 lil fool lazy...forsome b.s
ES AFH LS

Long Beach, CA

#1045 May 16, 2013
Hes not snitching I just got out of east max he wasn't in pc unit or sny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr lechezz 4,998
Another shooting on Foster Road today (Feb '14) 4 hr Mark Furman 2
La Mirada Theatre to Screen Matthew Bourne's Sw... 4 hr Standener 3
POP prostitution sting nets six arrests in Old ... (Jun '10) 4 hr Steve Parr 125
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr landluber suck 200,576
Nautilus Submarine Sandwich? (Oct '13) 9 hr Goofball 8
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE