Shooting at Long Beach Mini Mart

Shooting at Long Beach Mini Mart

There are 4 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Shooting at Long Beach Mini Mart. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

A clerk was in critical condition after he was shot during a robbery at the Cerritos Mini Mart in Long Beach on Monday, March 24, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2014
The children often ask me how they can help the politically correct cops fight crime? I explain to the little fellows that - until the 60s 70s revolutionaries *(druggies)**(now in power)* seized control of the corrupt "justice" system, the right to defend ones' life and property was the fundamental right of a free people.

In order to inform the children about how times have changed since the revolution, I give the them the example of the Asian owner of a small 7th Street neighborhood market that was located very near the market where the store-keep was shot Monday night. An African entered the market and attempted a robbery. Responding to this provocation, the owner shot the African.

Before long, a mob of Africans gathered outside his little neighborhood market in an attempt to intimidate the owner and driving him out of business. The Africans succeeded. The Asian store-keep closed up and went out of business.

I always tell the children that they can be effective citizen crime fighters just like children were during pre-revolutionary times. I explain that the cops have taken to describing criminal suspects as "a male" - a description that is faithfully released to the public by the compliant Government "news" media. I tell the kids that they should do their duty as free citizens by being on the lookout for "a male". If they spot one, they should immediately report him to the cops.

Ronald
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
The children often call my attention to the fact that Government "news" media often refer to shootings such as this as "botched" robberies, or robberies "gone bad". They ask whether or not criminals committing successful robberies would be burdened with less stigma?

I explain to the kiddies that Government "news" writers and commentators are often indoctriees' of expensive taxpayer funded Government institutions of higher "learning". As such, they have been indoctrinated in disproved 60s 70s era radical revolutionary social and race theories. The "product" of their work can be expected to reflect those old fashioned taxpayer funded views. I tell the little folks that it is merely a way of mitigating the act and - in true revolutionary fashion - putting emphasis on the reason the criminal gives to justify committing the act, rather than on the criminal and criminal act itself.

I explain to the little folks that until the underlying problem is addressed, the problem can never be solved. Dealing with the outward manifestation of the problem merely wastes hard earned taxpayer money.

I always urge the children to speak to their parents, urging them to demand the Government university - the Government university that in one way or another, extends its' tentacles into all aspects of daily life in the city - be shut down. I tell them that once that is done, its expensive taxpayer owned infrastructure can be used to train children in the skills needed to preform productive labor, just like Obama says we should do.

Ronald
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3 May 9, 2014
At long last, the secret police have released surveillance video of the latest African - a so-called "youth" - who robbed and shot the unarmed "Hispanic" owner of the modest 7th Street neighborhood market.

The children are always asking me why do the secret police wait until the trail is cold before they release videos such as this - when they release them at all? I always explain to the little folks that this is in line with Governmental political correctness mandates. To do otherwise might cause the public to profile dangerous elements.

Lbreport.com has published the video. It can be viewed at this link:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/m8u65ed

Ronald
LBer

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 9, 2014
Ronald wrote:
The children often ask me
You have no children. Leave children alone, you creepy old pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) 2 hr El Jiringas 348
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Tony From ELA 32,273
transgender: facts, myths and rightsTransgender... 10 hr Joan 1
News Thousands of Jehovaha s Witnesses will kick off... 11 hr True Christian wi... 21
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) Mon Lopez 7
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Mon lmsa dad 6,507
NASCAR Pokes Fun at NC Bathroom Law Mon Jean 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages