WLB Resident

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Yesterday and several other days in prior months, in the evening, there was no mail delivered to part of the neighborhood. The mail was delivered on the other side of the street but not on the other side.

In past months, several times, mail was delivered after 9pm.

I am wondering if the PO is not going to deliver after dark!

It would be nice to know the answer!
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

I guess the postal service has control over this. How would we know we even got mail? I have my steady carrier who rings my bell when packages are due but her substitute NEVER does. I always get the noticed but I have medication delivered so I am always home and disabled at that. I call and complain but to no avail.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Not long ago it cost 3 cents to mail a letter.*(two ounces for 2 cents if there was no writing, such as with Christmas cards)* Then the Government post office began issuing ""A" stamps, "B" stamps and so on every time they would raise Government postage rates. The stamp price increases became so frequent that the Government post office reduced costs by issuing "Forever" stamps in order to forgo the cost of issuing special letter denominated stamps with every price increase. In mid-alphabet I once joked that, someday, the price of mailing a letter would reach 50 cents. We are nearly there. I can't wait to hear the usual Government propaganda transmitted by the Government "news" media telling us that "We can still mail a letter for "only" 50 cents".

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

WLB Resident wrote:
Yesterday and several other days in prior months, in the evening, there was no mail delivered to part of the neighborhood. The mail was delivered on the other side of the street but not on the other side.
In past months, several times, mail was delivered after 9pm.
I am wondering if the PO is not going to deliver after dark!
It would be nice to know the answer!
WLB Residen.

An article linked by Drudge tells of the mailmen protesting being required to deliver mail after dark. Apparently this is not just a local problem. After the revolution, the pandering political ruling class and their pals in the corrupt legal system used the taxpayer funded Governmental legal apparatus to allow Africans to roam about every neighborhood with impunity and without being stopped by the cops. According to the article, a mailman was challenged by one frightened and terrorized citizen:

"Letter carrier Karen Nance told WTOP a fellow carrier recently got a scare while trying to deliver after dark.

"She walked up on the lady's porch and she said,'You're about to get shot if you don't identify who you are.'"

The article tells of the murder of one friendly mailman while he was delivering mail after dark in the dangerous Prince George county district:

" The demands follow the death late last year of postal worker Tyson Barnette, who was shot and killed while delivering mail at night on an unfamiliar route in Prince George's County.

"The 26-year-old was found dead November 23 near the Cheverly Metro station.

"Despite a $125,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction, the case remains unsolved."

The entire article can be read by following this link:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/mnjs6td

Ronald

The mad man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

I spoke to my 'normal' carrier and she tells me that mail is supposed to be delivered before the sun sets. She has been gracious enough to deliver after dark. She is the only one that is that dedicated! She knows I get medicines in the mail and she ALWAYS delivers it but the other carriers just leave that postal note. I have called the post office about this and they say they will check into this. So far looks like action has been taken???
WLB Resident

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Thanks Ronald!

I am fine if they don't deliver after dark but the PO should inform the residents.

Since our unlocked mailboxes are outside the home, I don't like to leave mail in it overnight because someone may take it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

WLB Resident wrote:
Thanks Ronald!
I am fine if they don't deliver after dark but the PO should inform the residents.
Since our unlocked mailboxes are outside the home, I don't like to leave mail in it overnight because someone may take it.
WLB Resident.

This is somewhat off the subject, but I had the most amazing experience this week. Early Sunday evening I ordered a Tax software CD from Amazon. When I went to get my mail out of my Government post office box the next day, the parcel containing the CD was in my box.

The Government began the delivery of Parcel Post during the early years of the last century. By the mid-'50s, one could see large numbers of war surplus olive drab painted Post Office trucks in every city. Much of the work they were doing was delivering parcels. The Government had most of the parcel delivery business. Around mid decade, the United Parcel Service *(UPS)* was expanding. From that time, UPS aggressively competed with the Government for small parcel delivery service.

Until recently, UPS would never deliver parcels to Government Post Offices. I understand that, in an effort to become more service oriented, the Government entered into cooperative agreements with private carriers. If my experience with the aforementioned CD is any indication, this partial privatization has resulted in better service.

Ronald
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
WLB Resident.
This is somewhat off the subject, but I had the most amazing experience this week. Early Sunday evening I ordered a Tax software CD from Amazon. When I went to get my mail out of my Government post office box the next day, the parcel containing the CD was in my box.
The Government began the delivery of Parcel Post during the early years of the last century. By the mid-'50s, one could see large numbers of war surplus olive drab painted Post Office trucks in every city. Much of the work they were doing was delivering parcels. The Government had most of the parcel delivery business. Around mid decade, the United Parcel Service *(UPS)* was expanding. From that time, UPS aggressively competed with the Government for small parcel delivery service.
Until recently, UPS would never deliver parcels to Government Post Offices. I understand that, in an effort to become more service oriented, the Government entered into cooperative agreements with private carriers. If my experience with the aforementioned CD is any indication, this partial privatization has resulted in better service.
Ronald
I wish you would get to your point already and stop blaming the govt. We have no choice. That is the govt officials we elected or who were put into office through no fault of our own.
You EVENTUALLY get to you point but dragging it out by blaming doesn't create interest. Keep it short and get to the point. That is the best way to lose an audience when you drag something out by blaming it on someone else. We elected a president twice and where did that get us? We still elected him? See my point?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would get to your point already and stop blaming the govt. We have no choice. That is the govt officials we elected or who were put into office through no fault of our own.
You EVENTUALLY get to you point but dragging it out by blaming doesn't create interest. Keep it short and get to the point. That is the best way to lose an audience when you drag something out by blaming it on someone else. We elected a president twice and where did that get us? We still elected him? See my point?
The Mad Man.

Yes. I agree. When I was a young man, one of my mentors, Charlie Cordoba, instructed me on the ways of the political ruling class. Summing it all up, he concluded with his "it's all psychological" theorem. Charlie passed away around the time the 60s 70s revolutionaries were coming to power. We can see Charlies' wisdom in even sharper focus by reviewing the tactics the 60s 70s radical revolutionaries used to seize, and the tactics they employ to maintain, that power, especially the power they have through their control of the political system, the corrupt legal system, and especially the power they have over the failed Government school "system".

For example, the revolutionaries build coalitions of dissociated elements of minorities so that they - a tiny group of disgruntled impractical revolutionary dreamers - can create voting majorities to enable their despotic rule over the majority. Among the more absurd examples are "minorities and women" and "we", this or that. Because the revolutionary element took control of expensive taxpayer funded Government schools, they have been successful in training succeeding generations of little post revolution children to respond to what the revolutionary ruling class say, rather than to give thought to what they mean. Unfortunately, most of those little children grow up to be voting adults.

I am glad you called attention to one tactic the revolutionary ruling class commonly employs - that of the "we" this or that. Putting our thinking caps on, and giving the matter some thought, "we" find that it was not "we" who elected the current president twice, but rather, it was "they".

Ronald
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mad Man.
Yes. I agree. When I was a young man, one of my mentors, Charlie Cordoba, instructed me on the ways of the political ruling class. Summing it all up, he concluded with his "it's all psychological" theorem. Charlie passed away around the time the 60s 70s revolutionaries were coming to power. We can see Charlies' wisdom in even sharper focus by reviewing the tactics the 60s 70s radical revolutionaries used to seize, and the tactics they employ to maintain, that power, especially the power they have through their control of the political system, the corrupt legal system, and especially the power they have over the failed Government school "system".
For example, the revolutionaries build coalitions of dissociated elements of minorities so that they - a tiny group of disgruntled impractical revolutionary dreamers - can create voting majorities to enable their despotic rule over the majority. Among the more absurd examples are "minorities and women" and "we", this or that. Because the revolutionary element took control of expensive taxpayer funded Government schools, they have been successful in training succeeding generations of little post revolution children to respond to what the revolutionary ruling class say, rather than to give thought to what they mean. Unfortunately, most of those little children grow up to be voting adults.
I am glad you called attention to one tactic the revolutionary ruling class commonly employs - that of the "we" this or that. Putting our thinking caps on, and giving the matter some thought, "we" find that it was not "we" who elected the current president twice, but rather, it was "they".
Ronald
I see your point about 'they. I know I didn't vote for Obama.
What point do you make about the 'Revolutionary'? It is just name calling and what good does that do?
What I have learned is to read my ballot and INVESTIGATE THE TRUE AGENDA of what these politicians what to accomplish (which is usually something related to their own pockets).
America has been DUMBED down by TV shows and the MEDIA. I don't even watch TV. It's all crap anyway. I spend my time looking into stories and the truth behind what the media is reporting. That what a INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST does! Then I went INDEPENDENT because I was told to print the news,'(quote from my journalism teacher) " IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE TRUTH'!!! Seriously that is what she told me!
Since then I look into every corner before I start labeling but labeling does nothing except create more SENSATIONALISM! That is what America thrives on. Well I have said enough. I am sure I will get critiqued on these comments but the truth is out there, you just have to go looking for it.....!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point about 'they. I know I didn't vote for Obama.
What point do you make about the 'Revolutionary'? It is just name calling and what good does that do?
What I have learned is to read my ballot and INVESTIGATE THE TRUE AGENDA of what these politicians what to accomplish (which is usually something related to their own pockets).
America has been DUMBED down by TV shows and the MEDIA. I don't even watch TV. It's all crap anyway. I spend my time looking into stories and the truth behind what the media is reporting. That what a INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST does! Then I went INDEPENDENT because I was told to print the news,'(quote from my journalism teacher) " IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE TRUTH'!!! Seriously that is what she told me!
Since then I look into every corner before I start labeling but labeling does nothing except create more SENSATIONALISM! That is what America thrives on. Well I have said enough. I am sure I will get critiqued on these comments but the truth is out there, you just have to go looking for it.....!
The Mad Man.

Yes. It would be much easier for us to use political correct Orwellian speech to conceal what we really mean and thereby to go along with "the majority" rather than to make waves by using plain understandable language to say what we really mean.

One of the accomplishments of the revolutionaries after having seized control of the Government schools - the so-called "system" - was to teach Orwellian NEWSPEECH for purposes of revolutionary change. To this end, they changed Government indoctrination in such a manner so as to to rob Americans of their historical memory. After the Romans invaded the European continent proper, they met a Germanic tribe that they named "Franks". The reason for naming those people Franks, was because they were frank. That is to say, they said what they meant. Like so many other of our European heritage, this "frankness" became part of the pre-revolutionary American psyche.

You are also right when you say the revolutionary Government media - especially Government's "news" media - acts in such a manner so as to promote revolutionary change rather than acting as an agency to report facts, as was common during pre-60s 70s era revolutionary times.

Ronald
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

great! now the white colonial illegal cowards will get capped in their white pasty dirty asses the minute they get out the door or out of their car time for whites to get a free shipping of bullets in their illegal white unwanted asses! GO BACK TO EUROPE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! GET OUT OF ABORIGINAL LAND! YOU DONT BEONG HERE!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

YOU DONT BELONG HERE!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

NORTH AMERICA INDIAN LAND! NOT EUROPE!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

FACT wrote:
great! now the white colonial illegal cowards will get capped in their white pasty dirty asses the minute they get out the door or out of their car time for whites to get a free shipping of bullets in their illegal white unwanted asses! GO BACK TO EUROPE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! GET OUT OF ABORIGINAL LAND! YOU DONT BEONG HERE!
FACT.

Yes. Were there ever a serious effort to repatriate the White people back to their Euro homeland, you can be sure there would be a long line at the door. There are millions of unoccupied square miles awaiting White settlers all the way to the Urals and beyond. Since the 60s 70s revolution, the White woman has been unable to successfully reproduce her own kind. It will not always be so.

As far as the "legality" of White people inhabiting the Western hemisphere goes, any belief to the contrary was devised by the corrupt legal system. Most of the proponents of these discredited notions were developed by the 60s 70s revolutionary "legal" ruling class *(druggies)**(now in power)*. Their time is short. The nation is on the verge of a return to common sense.

The aboriginals appealed to the White man's legal system to establish the notion that they had a "right" to conquered land. That same White man's law can just as easily be ruled to the contrary once the corrupt occupiers are dealt with.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr Funny 1,225
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Financial Plus Investment 2,251
Epicenter Blog: Remembering the Barn in Scotts ... (Nov '09) 2 hr Barbara Bentley 16
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 26,090
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr SunDowners 199,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr Activity 15,657
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••