Virginia Country Club in Long Beach burglarized, 2 suspects arrested after chase

Mar 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Telegram

Two men suspected of burglarizing the Virginia Country Club in Long Beach were arrested today after leading authorities on a 50-minute chase to the Chinatown area of Los Angeles.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Joe Nelson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Welcome to LowenthalLand. VCC is gorgeous but LB voters elected so many left wing freaks who enticed gangsters, illegals, and welfare dregs to settle in the City that only a small area on the cusp of OC is still nice.. The voters screwed themselves out of a bright future for their own City and their own families.
Long Beach Yacht Club

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bixby Knolls is an island in the Ghetto Sea...
John B

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Long Beach Yacht Club wrote:
Bixby Knolls is an island in the Ghetto Sea...
AWhen I was a kid, you never saw blacks around in that area. It's really sad to see negroes wandering around there, wrecking what was once a very nice neighborhood. The halloween white girl beatings started the downtrend. How are they getting a foothold there? Section 8 housing? Damned shame.
Mandingo Worrier

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

They just wanted some dim sum, why all the fuss.
Mandingo Worrier

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Who had the bright idea of building a country club in the middle of the slum?

I doubt that any people living nearby are members. Although its an easy commute for the caddies, dishwashers, waitstaff, etc.
Mandingo Worrier

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Put Shirley Wild on the case, she'll figure it out with her connections to the movers and shakers in Long Beach Society.

This has all the earmarks of a Rick Rackers-related crime.
Mandingo Worrier

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

What did they steal from a country club? Some bridge club trophies? Highball glasses? Those little pencils the golfers use?
Mandingo Worrier

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Be honest, how many Black members of Virginia Country Club? How many Latinos? How many Jews? How many Cambodians?

Who can blame the underclass for rising up against this Jim Crow institution?
nate

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

What idiot said about no blacks around the area? You racist prick Im african american and I grew up in Bixby Knolls. Its not like I see a lot of high class whites there myself. Ignorant white trash.
bixbiest

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nate wrote:
What idiot said about no blacks around the area? You racist prick Im african american and I grew up in Bixby Knolls. Its not like I see a lot of high class whites there myself. Ignorant white trash.
Calm down, negrow, and learn how the "reply" button works. We're talking about the nice homes next to the country club, not the crappy apartment buildings on the outskirts.

Since: Apr 13

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Once you cross north of Del Amo Blvd, you're in the ghetto till you reach the hills.
unanimous

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

HA how funny you all are. It wasn't black people it was a white guy and a Japanese guy who did this, that were high off heroin. These were professionals that got caught. Supposedly this was the 4th country club they robbed this week. Luckily the security guard was nearby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rapper severs penis, jumps off building 17 min Choosy Susy 7
Boeing Contract 26 min al Furqan 1
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr Funny 1,222
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 2 hr Sally Downing Thomas 2,930
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Follow the dog 15,655
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Beyond 199,073
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••