Club hopping: The Crazy Horse

Club hopping: The Crazy Horse

There are 163 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Club hopping: The Crazy Horse. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Party-goers tend to compare every form of night life to the clubs of Hollywood. With this in mind, owner Jay Nuccio and fellow staff strived to bring this same glitz and glamour to the new West Covina ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Need to know

Loma Linda, CA

#22 Oct 30, 2010
For girls who want you ha wrote:
Shupell was very welcoming me to when I first went to this club.
He didn't try and spit game and he was very respectful.
He doesn't have a wife but for a fAct I know he has a fioncia.
Little Latina girl....;)
But besides the point girls get mad because he turns them down.
The club was awesome only because of him
Hi you say you know Shupell has a LITTLE Latina Fioncia, how do you know this, can you discrib her to me. Please it is very important.
bre

Bakersfield, CA

#23 Nov 3, 2010
because i she is my friend and i see them together all the time who are you suppost to be?
only true one

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2010
And who is this little bitch that is suppose to be his fiancÚ? learn how to write a proper sentence or us your spell check!!!
only true one

United States

#25 Nov 4, 2010
And who is this little bitch that is suppose to be his fiancÚ? learn how to write a proper sentence or use your spell check!!!
Clearing it all up

Ventura, CA

#28 Nov 4, 2010
And on a side note, I have been going to Crazy Horse for over 2 years, the club is so much fun. The music is great, the drinks are strong, and if you are single looking to hook up with good looking guys, then this is the place to be on a Friday Night. Saturday Night not as packed but still nice.

Clearing it all up

Ventura, CA

#29 Nov 4, 2010
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi you say you know Shupell has a LITTLE Latina Fioncia, how do you know this, can you discrib her to me. Please it is very important.
Read my comments below and you will see who I am
mystery

Lake Elsinore, CA

#30 Nov 4, 2010
haha...Your funny.
I know his ankle is broken.
I was there with him.
I am not gonna sit here and argue with you.
You have not been going to that club for two years.
Because if you were you would have seen me with him on several occasions. I stay with him. In West Covina. I have his little girl. Not you! So YES lets clear some things up. I am the one with the ring on the finger. This is my last comment.
Oh yea learn how to spell his name. Thats how I know you aint no body....
Now bye bye....
Awh

Lake Elsinore, CA

#32 Nov 4, 2010
This girl is super cute. Keep convience your self your going to need it.
Its funny how you just said earlier he had no kids. Come on who is the liar who is desprate now. His house. Really you mean his moms house. That me and him pay the morgage on. You are a liar you got caught up in your game. Well peace out. I am with my man now.
hahaaha

United States

#33 Nov 4, 2010
Well if u knew how to read you would know I said he has 3 kids and yes I know he is now living with his mom but before his accident he lived with his kids. I hope you are having fun with your man, becauseim sure its not Shupell. But if you are his woman aren't u a little curious how I know so much about him. Infact if you are with him right now, listen closely, that's me texting him on his phone, and that's him texting me back telling me he loves me.... get a life girlfriend and stop trying to be all up in mine

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#34 Nov 4, 2010
Citizen wrote:
The Crazy Horse is a great place for sluts. Nothing like going to a place that has infected mexican women walking around trying to find their next baby daddy.
I love sluts! Do they have big round booties?
hahaaha

United States

#35 Nov 4, 2010
Damn like I said all bullshit if you were with him right now, then why did I just get off the phone with him... by the way if u r his girl what's your 1st name so I can ask him about you, if you so secure with what you are telling me you should no problem giving it to me. You know what better yet don't because I don't care, I just realized this shit is childish and I'm done....
Dumb

Lake Elsinore, CA

#36 Nov 5, 2010
Looks like he is playing both bitches. Especially the clear it up girl she got 2 diffrent storys.
The Real Story

San Diego, CA

#37 Dec 31, 2010
Tamara, I c u r still dealing with the same shit. U know this woman is real and stories she's telling r real based on what he feeds her. Good luck again.
The 2nd Wife

Anchor Point, AK

#38 Mar 2, 2011
OMG this is to damn funny. Tamara Wife 3, yes he is married. Jennifer Wife 1, Mechelle Wife 2. Yes he does have 5 children from his three different wives. He is a cheater, will always be a cheater and is always looking for the next woman. Wife #3 was one of the woman he cheated on wife #2 with. Wife #3 will stay with the lying, violent man until the day he gives her aids or beats her to death. Yes Tamara and Shupella Enric are still married. But, together... ummm that is a daily question. I can not believe 41 year old man is still clubbing trying to pull this crap 15 years later. Man girls are dumb to stay. Yeah he spit game and it works for a while, but I guess that depends on how much your willing to be blind to. For me it was not all that long, but long enough to marry the fool. This is so damn funny. Tamara you are a fool.
Wife 2

Anchor Point, AK

#41 Mar 2, 2011
http://170.164.31.10/openacces s/CRIMINAL/DefendantCharges.as p?courtcode=X&casenumber=5 8519CP&otnmseq=0&defse q=1&defnbr=2471303&dsn =

Case 58519CP Defendant 2471303

go to the page and click on case report, the report shows the outstanding warrant.

I can back up all I am telling you

Your choice what you want to do. If your the next wife just know that eventually he will have to pay that back support. To all his kids. He still owes his first wife for their daughter. Child support debt never goes away, it can even be taken from social security benefits when he is old and grey!
bentley

Dallas, TX

#44 Mar 3, 2011
Why get upset? Nobody had any of these skanks at the club by force ..they got robbed because they were drunk , trying to get there cats groomed,one lady is robbed by security..come on you put yourself in that position, why was he at your house..just a question.. ladys if your looking for the soul mate you want youll never find one at the club..
Daughter_1

United States

#45 Apr 12, 2011
It Amazes me that most of these women he's been with -not all but most- know all about ME but I have no clue who they are. I can most defiantly vouch for wife #2 ;). I've witnessed it, sadly was apart of it, and most defiantly lived it. He is most defiantly a wolf in sheep clothing. He is a home wrecker & separated all of his kids ((my brothers & sisters)), leaving us to hopefully find one another. I regret ever taking his side on and off through out my younger years. I have allowed this said "Father" to bridge a gap between family and mother figures throughout my life, in order to fill a void that I realize will not be filled. He had the potential to be a good man ((20-sum years ago)) but he still chooses to live selfishly and break families apart. So with that all being said.....RUN girl! Run as fast and far away as you can! Don't be with someone that isn't giving you all they got or because you think you can change them. You'll ending up loosing YOU in the process and if that person leaves what does that leave you with......NOTHING.
CHandra

United States

#46 Apr 12, 2011
The 2nd Wife wrote:
OMG this is to damn funny. Tamara Wife 3, yes he is married. Jennifer Wife 1, Mechelle Wife 2. Yes he does have 5 children from his three different wives. He is a cheater, will always be a cheater and is always looking for the next woman. Wife #3 was one of the woman he cheated on wife #2 with. Wife #3 will stay with the lying, violent man until the day he gives her aids or beats her to death. Yes Tamara and Shupella Enric are still married. But, together... ummm that is a daily question. I can not believe 41 year old man is still clubbing trying to pull this crap 15 years later. Man girls are dumb to stay. Yeah he spit game and it works for a while, but I guess that depends on how much your willing to be blind to. For me it was not all that long, but long enough to marry the fool. This is so damn funny. Tamara you are a fool.


Can I just add to this mix. My son is 11, and Shupell is his father. He hasn't seen my son since he was a baby. Its sad to see he hasn't changed at all. Just wanted to put that out there.
CHandra

United States

#47 Apr 12, 2011
Daughter_1 wrote:
It Amazes me that most of these women he's been with -not all but most- know all about ME but I have no clue who they are. I can most defiantly vouch for wife #2 ;). I've witnessed it, sadly was apart of it, and most defiantly lived it. He is most defiantly a wolf in sheep clothing. He is a home wrecker & separated all of his kids ((my brothers & sisters)), leaving us to hopefully find one another. I regret ever taking his side on and off through out my younger years. I have allowed this said "Father" to bridge a gap between family and mother figures throughout my life, in order to fill a void that I realize will not be filled. He had the potential to be a good man ((20-sum years ago)) but he still chooses to live selfishly and break families apart. So with that all being said.....RUN girl! Run as fast and far away as you can! Don't be with someone that isn't giving you all they got or because you think you can change them. You'll ending up loosing YOU in the process and if that person leaves what does that leave you with......NOTHING.
Are you Shupells daughter? I was with him in san diego years ago, and he is the father of my son Makai.
Lmao

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Apr 13, 2011
Is Shupell a moolie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 6 hr K love 653
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr LM Dad 11,504
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Brew In 35,965
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) 12 hr Oliver Jcat 14
News El Monte street gang is one the area's largest,... (May '09) 12 hr Oliver Jcat 272
News Man robbed during Norwalk meetup with online se... 18 hr Build That Wall 4
News This morninga s traffic: Sig Alert lifted from ... (Jan '14) Sat SFULLER 9

Cerritos Jobs

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages