First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ricky Bobby

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2007
what is it with Ceres - don't they know this person taking people's money is a CROOK. His name is Russ Alcorn. he's a scammer and a liar. Thief, thief, thief!!! Take your kids to other teams.
M Clark

Stockton, CA

#2 May 18, 2007
Russ Alcorn were is the Ceres Falcon's equipment you had it in your possession were is it? Where is the $120,000 our KIDS raised? Where is the Falcons snow cone machine you had it in your storage shed? You robbed our children.When is the Ceres police dept. going to take care of this? Now that he has destroyed our loved Falcon's now he's starting a NEW team??? The Ceres Saint's how long are you going to let him get away with this Ceres Police Dept.????
Onlythe truth

Ceres, CA

#3 May 20, 2007
I believe that one is innocent till proven guilty...where is the proof that he did all this and where are all the other board members who was around when this was going on...they had to know something was going on..i would love my son to play for the falcons but I am going with the Saints till I cant find something better...$120,000 is a lot of money and I know the falcons had a lot of support...i wish someone would come foward and prove this to be true...
Enough

Ceres, CA

#4 May 20, 2007
People are known for getting sued for slander. Be very careful what you say about a person over the internet cause it can be copied and traced right back to you. Take warning, enough is enough.
not a saints supporter

Stockton, CA

#5 May 21, 2007
enough is enough of what - people leaving comments in a forum is now slander - I believe it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
What are your mindless threats gonna do to all the people around you who are aware of your stupid tactics. Ooh we are scared. Not!
newb

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2007
onlythe truth, you seem kinda two sided on this russ alcorn newb

who ever wrote this , they are telling the truth...my son played for the Ceres Falcons and there was a lot of lies and misconception going on. noone had the balls to come out and tell exactly what was going on in the organization and there was a lot of finger pointing and blaming other people for things going on in the organization. I am going to the cowboys cause im hoping they will be a little better. Whoever wrote this thanks for putting it exactly the way it happened........

remember that post? take a position nub
Russ Sucks

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2007
well it's not slander when u r telling the truth! the truth is, my son didn't get a trophy, not even a participation one! we were threatened many times of being kicked out without a refund from Russ himself during the first game! he got greedy and allowed too many kids in the league they tried to kick out several kids but when parents were asking for money back, he put those kids on a different teams schedule! a team from sacramento! that teams home games were in sac! did we get a refund for the gas used no, russ was too busy using the money for his lawyers!
CONCERNED PARENT

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2007
Ricky Bobby wrote:
what is it with Ceres - don't they know this person taking people's money is a CROOK. His name is Russ Alcorn. he's a scammer and a liar. Thief, thief, thief!!! Take your kids to other teams.
I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT ALL OF YOU AS ADULTS ARE PUTTING THIS ON THE INERNET AND THESE CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THIS STUFF THAT YOU ARE DAMAGING THESE CHILDREN. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT TO HIM. AS A PARENT THIS WOULD CRUSH MY CHILD TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED, BUT AS A PARENT YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE THE CHILDREN. THEY HAVE ACCESS AND THEY READ IT. PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS HARD FOR THE KIDS. CONCERNEDPARENT
RIPPED OFF

Cleveland, OH

#9 Dec 10, 2007
THE CERES SAINTS CHEERLEADERS PAID $50.00 PER CHEERLEADER FOR SOME WARM-UP SUITS THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED. WE TOLD RUSS ALCORN THAT WE WANTED OUR MONEY BACK. WE HAVE YET TO SEE IT. WE WERE TOLD THAT WE HAD TO PAY FOR THEM. WE DID... DIDN'T GET THEM... AND NOW WANT OUR MONEY. IT IS INFURIATING THAT WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF. THERE WAS ENOUGH MONEY TO HAVE A BAMQUET, BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR THE MONEY THAT IS OWED TO THE CHEER PARENTS. BEWARE TO ANYONE TRYING TO SIGN THEIR CHILDREN UP WITH ANY TEAM RAN BY RUSS ALCORN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF THIS!
Russ

Tracy, CA

#10 Dec 12, 2007
Refunds have been approved by the board and we are waiting for our refund from the company we paid. If you have an issue put your real name down and call us. Don't hide behind a fake name.
Be a responsable parent. Our web site also states refunds will be paid.
Left

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2008
This is why the reputatable families left the Falcon's shortly after Russ became President or when the season ended. He is a cheat and a thief. It was reported to the CPD but it never was prosecuted. If people are wise, they will stay far from Russ Alcorn. Only a fool would give him money after he ripped off the NYFL, Falcons and now the Saints. It can't always be the other person's fault Russ. The only common factor in every problem for years is you!!!
WAITING FOR THE MONEY

Sonora, CA

#12 Mar 21, 2008
Russ wrote:
Refunds have been approved by the board and we are waiting for our refund from the company we paid. If you have an issue put your real name down and call us. Don't hide behind a fake name.
Be a responsable parent. Our web site also states refunds will be paid.
WHEN IS THIS REFUND SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE? IT HAS BEEN FAR, FAR TOO LONG
WAITING FOR THE MONEY

Sonora, CA

#13 Mar 21, 2008
WHEN IS THIS REFUND HAPPENING? IT IS LONG OVERDUE, AND A LITTLE RIDICULOUS
Keep waiting

Modesto, CA

#14 Mar 25, 2008
That why we left the Falcons ... you probably will get your warm up suit $$ back after all the heat is on .....Or maybe not ? He has been getting away with stuff foever but what you really need to watch for is what you can't see right out in the open, he's getting smatter he has to everyones on to him this has been going on for years whens someone going to stop Russ Alcorn ????
Our Mayberry police Dept. needs to wake up !!!
Remove Russ Alcorn

Modesto, CA

#15 Mar 25, 2008
I heard there is a petition to remove Russ Alcorn from the Ceres Saints on-line could someone give me the site? Our family would like to sign it.
Thank You
just wondering

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2008
did anyone ever get their refunds???
Stolen Fireworks

Oakland, CA

#17 Jul 28, 2008
Hey, Russ got busted by Ceres police & Ceres fire Departments for selling fireworks under the Ceres Falcons name. Russ was removed as president of the Falcons by A court back in November. He lied to city officials and the citizens of Ceres. Enough already Russ. Please leave youth football before the COPS take you away to jail for being a RAT. Maybe when your in the joint you could be the WATERBOY for the Team.
I Have Russ back

AOL

#18 Aug 6, 2008
Stolen Fireworks wrote:
Hey, Russ got busted by Ceres police & Ceres fire Departments for selling fireworks under the Ceres Falcons name. Russ was removed as president of the Falcons by A court back in November. He lied to city officials and the citizens of Ceres. Enough already Russ. Please leave youth football before the COPS take you away to jail for being a RAT. Maybe when your in the joint you could be the WATERBOY for the Team.
Just leave russ alone. I know u are the guy who came by when we where trying to sell fireworks to pay the falcons bills. If you want the team you have to take all the bill with it to
Fed up

Riverbank, CA

#19 Jul 23, 2009
The Ceres Saints is a joke. This is my first year and last year...russ alcorn is shady. he needs to be removed from all organizations. he has a credit card in HIS name only and has only one signature on the checks. can anyone say shady? then he took the parents money from cheer and he didn't pay for the uniform... instead said he needed to "FLOAT" the money around... to where? and he doesn't ever give proof of his bank statements or reports. you keep getting caught in your lies. The football team doesn't even have jerseys nor enough kids to play.. I feel sorry for all the kids who signed up to play.. you may not have a team because russ is going down!
Sad

Modesto, CA

#20 Aug 6, 2009
Trust me they won't do anything about Russ Alcorn until he show's up at practice with a gun and tell's the parent "put your hand's up and give me all your money!"
As you can see this has been going on for year's with him.The only choice you have is to leave and go to a different team like we did.
We miss our Mighty Falcon that Russ ran into the ground.
Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ceres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors make your home HELL!! (May '08) Wed Woweee 32
Who knows? Feb 21 KES 2
Stanislaus County DA's Office... Feb 15 Your Service Prov... 3
Overdue Account Feb 14 Your Service Prov... 1
city towing contracts (Feb '06) Feb 14 Your Service Prov... 4
News Man Arrested in 1999 Disappearance of Modesto W... (Nov '07) Feb 9 Your Service Prov... 47
News Man, woman discovered dead inside Modesto house (Sep '08) Feb 7 Non-Relative 17

Ceres Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ceres Mortgages