SWEEP AROUND YOUR OWN BACK DOOR!!!!
Watchin

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2009
Just tryn to get info to help a freind
WoNdErInG

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 6, 2013
See things haven't changed in 3yrs, someone trying to see who's cheating @ SMMC. Looks like those Sisters need to do some serious praying for their employees.
Mike

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Whos cheating on their spouse
A coworker is cheating on his wife, a nurse at SMMC, with a tech there. They're all friends, but she's a blonde & doesn't know about the affair.
Brian

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2013
I'm amazed this thread hasn't been pulled yet. Every time SMMC is mentioned about people cheating, they get pulled. Those cheating must have been busy doing their thing to see the thread.
i know you

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Watchin wrote:
Whos cheating on their spouse
Let's see, I've seen from other SMMC post that have been deleted, there is Shellie (but she's @ CHH doing her thing), Donna, Sherry, Aaron, Josh, Mica, Ashley, Jake, Tara, Jodi, David, Kristy, a few docs, some techs in surgery, radiology, one in lab & heck even the housekeepers & the rent a cops.
me me me

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
i know you wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, I've seen from other SMMC post that have been deleted, there is Shellie (but she's @ CHH doing her thing), Donna, Sherry, Aaron, Josh, Mica, Ashley, Jake, Tara, Jodi, David, Kristy, a few docs, some techs in surgery, radiology, one in lab & heck even the housekeepers & the rent a cops.
Even the Rent a Cops are in on it? I need to get me a job there.
Who Dey

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
i know you wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, I've seen from other SMMC post that have been deleted, there is Shellie (but she's @ CHH doing her thing), Donna, Sherry, Aaron, Josh, Mica, Ashley, Jake, Tara, Jodi, David, Kristy, a few docs, some techs in surgery, radiology, one in lab & heck even the housekeepers & the rent a cops.
So is the reason I had to sit in the ER for almost 8 hrs to be seen by anyone? Oh, sorry forgot I did have an X-ray after 2 hrs & then sat for 6 hrs.
Everyone screwing instead of working? Someone needs to be supervising these children. SMMC used to be a great hospital, now it appears to be a joke.
candy

Hamlin, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2013
wow .
nick chinn

Oakvale, WV

#11 Feb 21, 2013
I heard Nick Chinn was gay and was cheating with several guys there, hes already banged most of the women, so now he has switched sides !!!
Idk

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Any updates?
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Idk wrote:
Any updates?
Guess not. Guess there's no cheating going on at St Mary's, the sisters must have started taking action & only the Holiest now work there.
I know you

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Guess not. Guess there's no cheating going on at St Mary's, the sisters must have started taking action & only the Holiest now work there.
You're crazy, there is a lot of cheating that goes on there & the nuns have very little to do w/running that place. Even the "Holiest" have skeletons (affairs w/married people) in their closets.
Robert

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>So is the reason I had to sit in the ER for almost 8 hrs to be seen by anyone? Oh, sorry forgot I did have an X-ray after 2 hrs & then sat for 6 hrs.
Everyone screwing instead of working? Someone needs to be supervising these children. SMMC used to be a great hospital, now it appears to be a joke.
I must have been there on a good day, took my wife there because she has been feeling horrible & not able to keep stuff down. We were in & out in about 3hrs & everyone was very kind & I didn't notice any unprofessional behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ceredo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name that drug dealer or drug house And go 1 min B I N G O B I N G O 16
Alligator Jackson 1 min Alligator Jackson 38
America Held Hostage Day 210 7 min MarkJ- 31
Bill Clinton Accusers Want his Statue taken Down 13 min wowza 1
for desendents of slaves in america 2 35 min B I N G O B I N G O 31
Sheetz downtown 57 min Bodog 18
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 59 min Justins house 945

Ceredo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance