First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Empty Stomach

Washington, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Have you seen the size of the french fries in McDonalds kids meals. I swear I thought the french fries was the toy. Container is extremely small. Got it for my kid today, had about 6 whole fries and some crumbs in the bottom. Ridiculous. I swear the ff box is so small, my thumb barely fits in it. Go see for yourself.
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Empty Stomach wrote:
Have you seen the size of the french fries in McDonalds kids meals. I swear I thought the french fries was the toy. Container is extremely small. Got it for my kid today, had about 6 whole fries and some crumbs in the bottom. Ridiculous. I swear the ff box is so small, my thumb barely fits in it. Go see for yourself.
Just buy two so you can clog your kids arteries and turn it into another fatass waste of space.
Huntington's finest.
Empty Stomach

Washington, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Jesus Hussein Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just buy two so you can clog your kids arteries and turn it into another fatass waste of space.
Huntington's finest.
Thats a good one HaHa. I guaranteeeeee you are a DEMOCRAT!!!! If I want to clog my kids arteries, well thats my choice. Not Mrs Obama who has us eating what she wants, apple slices and fruit juice, and 6 french fries for $3.89
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Empty Stomach wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a good one HaHa. I guaranteeeeee you are a DEMOCRAT!!!! If I want to clog my kids arteries, well thats my choice. Not Mrs Obama who has us eating what she wants, apple slices and fruit juice, and 6 french fries for $3.89
I guarantee you're a fat piece of shit.

And your kid will be too
Empty Stomach

Washington, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>
And your kid will be too
HaHahahahahah. Thats real creative. Is your gov't check here yet this month? Did you spend it all on books that have all these great comebacks of yours in them. If so, don't worry Obama will send you another check, at my expense, in a couple weeks.
Lady

Nitro, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2012
The size of the french fries are a bit small, but they are proportioned for children. I like the idea how McDonalds decided to cut back the fries and give apple slices to replace them. I think this is good for obesity and I would like to see other places decrease their serving sizes too.

I feel that restaurants that over proportion, give Americans the idea that is how much they should eat always. Best advice is don't feel your plate all the way or even buy smaller plates and skip seconds. It is sad that WV made #3 obese state.
tim

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2012
i know how to solve the problem but a big mac meal and the toy seperate then u will have enuff fries and the toy too
employee

Guilford, IN

#8 Aug 19, 2012
I work at Mcdonalds....if you want more fries in the happy meals all you have to do is tell them you either A) want a mighty kids meal where you can get a small fry and apple slices or just tell them you want to replace the apple slices with a small fry....i dk about ur kids, but my son who is 2 and my nephews and neices who range from 3 to 6 don't eat all the food in the happy meals anyway. So the portion is more then enough....just saying.
dick sloan

Barboursville, WV

#9 Aug 19, 2012
employee wrote:
I work at Mcdonalds....if you want more fries in the happy meals all you have to do is tell them you either A) want a mighty kids meal where you can get a small fry and apple slices or just tell them you want to replace the apple slices with a small fry....i dk about ur kids, but my son who is 2 and my nephews and neices who range from 3 to 6 don't eat all the food in the happy meals anyway. So the portion is more then enough....just saying.
what do you know? your just a dumbass that works at mcdonalds.

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Empty Stomach wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a good one HaHa. I guaranteeeeee you are a DEMOCRAT!!!! If I want to clog my kids arteries, well thats my choice. Not Mrs Obama who has us eating what she wants, apple slices and fruit juice, and 6 french fries for $3.89
Why didn't you just start out with the political whine & moan instead of waiting?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Maybe they're just upset it wasn't a McDonald's Happy Ending Meal.
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Empty Stomach wrote:
<quoted text>HaHahahahahah. Thats real creative. Is your gov't check here yet this month? Did you spend it all on books that have all these great comebacks of yours in them. If so, don't worry Obama will send you another check, at my expense, in a couple weeks.
I'm against your anti book pro French fry agenda.
Go long

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2012
How does Obama get mentioned about a happy meal what a dumbass
girl

Altavista, VA

#14 Aug 20, 2012
What is used to keep the apple slices looking fresh? And is that really healthier than six more french fries? Lol
Where is the Baby Daddy

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2012
McDonald's is overpriced, bad food that is bad for your health.

Findlay, OH

#16 Aug 20, 2012
You should grill up a real burger for your kid at home.. And make some sweet potato fries in the oven... My kids love em.. And they are a lot healthier.
getbent

Richmond, VA

#17 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
And your kid will be too
Does It make you feel better talking that way to someone you know nothing about?grow up and stop acting like such a Neanderthal.
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2012
getbent wrote:
<quoted text>Does It make you feel better talking that way to someone you know nothing about?grow up and stop acting like such a Neanderthal.
That's funny since you don't know anything about me.
Hypocrite
LoveMyChocolate

Gallipolis, OH

#19 Aug 20, 2012
If your child can't get filled up on what's in a Happy Meal, they're eating way too much.

Getting upset about a corporation looking out for the health of your child is pretty ridiculous.
employee

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2012
dick sloan wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you know? your just a dumbass that works at mcdonalds.
Um....If working to support my child is known as being a dumbass, then I guess I am a dumbass...supporting my son is more important to me then anything in the world including someone who Thinks someone is a dumbass cause they work to support their family....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ceredo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamas speech. Total BS 5 min useyourbrain 40
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min bacon hater 58,138
Midland moving HHS game to MU 26 min curious 26
GD RITZYS Sucks 1 hr Puttin On A Ritz 10
why are most good looking women insane? mental.? 1 hr Oh no 32
Little Pee-wees in Huntington...Go.. 1 hr Dr Dre 6
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 hr Senator Alex Wein... 232
•••
•••
•••

Ceredo Jobs

•••
•••
•••