wondering

Wexford, PA

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I know some cheating wives. Mine. Do you know of any?
somebody

Lynn, MA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
wondering wrote:
I know some cheating wives. Mine. Do you know of any?
I heard that Trina Poole would sleep with anything coming or going,black or white
1 post removed
Trina

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Ok, who the hell are you? I sleep with my husband and he is white! Black ummmmm no! Tell you what, you have a lot to say, how about you come to my house or I can meet you anywhere, and you say it to me!
kdsjflj

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2010
ok that is my mom she is not a cheater so get your facts straight before you start talking crap about people you dont know! She is a very good person so you can shove wat you have to say about her up your butt.
1 post removed
Trina

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2010
kdsjflj wrote:
ok that is my mom she is not a cheater so get your facts straight before you start talking crap about people you dont know! She is a very good person so you can shove wat you have to say about her up your butt.
Thank you, I guess I pissed someone off (imagine that) and they feel they need to talk crap. They can only do it on a computer because they dont have the balls to face me!
1 post removed
trina

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
This is seriously not even worth replying to anymore. I know what I have done and who I am and you are seriously a coward! ave a nice life.
someone

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Wow Trina. You must be a great mother to get on here and fight like a 12 year old in front of your child. Real mature "Mom"
DONNIE

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2011
did you honestly think I was stupid? Did you really think I would never find out? Move on and stop. I cant believe you of all people would come on here and run your so called friend in to the dirt. thanks!
Anonymous

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2011
Ummm dumb ass, my "child" is 18! I dont need to defend myself to anyone who dont know me and is a coward behind a keyboard..Those who really know me, know that I would give my life for my kids. I am not going to sit here and pass words back and forth, if you have something to say to me, come to 210 high street and say it to my face. It isnt "fighting" if your spouting off behind a computer screen, so come on ove and let me really fight in from of my child!
Somebody

Mount Gilead, OH

#13 Feb 20, 2011
Ill come up there and whip u and ur boy if he shows his face
friend

Wellington, OH

#14 Mar 19, 2011
First of all Trina is a great person and if you really knew her you would know she don't have a son. So I wouldnt run my mouth about someone I did't know.
Somebody

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2011
Well if u knew me "Friend" then u would know that me and everyone else could careless what u think and u can go ahead and turn your computer off now b4 u make me mad and I am forced to paintbrush your face with my hand
no way

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 24, 2011
Well I did hear Angie R. was cheatin on Greg but I don't believe that because who would else sleep with her anyway
frank

Martinsville, OH

#17 Mar 29, 2011
Somebody wrote:
Well if u knew me "Friend" then u would know that me and everyone else could careless what u think and u can go ahead and turn your computer off now b4 u make me mad and I am forced to paintbrush your face with my hand
oooooohhhh im so scared!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ceredo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 244 1 min Libtard Alert 17
411 on Jason Thompson? (May '12) 36 min I know 39
Belinda Ann Walker from Huntington (Jul '14) 39 min Was told 4
Alligator Jackson 42 min Truth 302
Desperate girlfriends 1 hr Getyaherdon 6
Marshall football 1 hr Terd 91 4
Sarah Bailey Grimes 2 hr Tony 5

Ceredo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance