Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2012
McDonalds
Burgers

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2012
BBF.

OH wait. They closed, it's been a few years since I ate out. Never mind.
lady

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Lets talk locally owned.....jewel city, jims,roccos little italy,thai house, nawab...the last 2 are our favorites

“dolla dolla bill y'all”

Since: Jul 12

the burg

#5 Jul 13, 2012
jewel city has gotten too high on its prices.
yup

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2012
hillbilly hotdogs bobeveans
good stuff

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2012
None. They're all double-priced and quality sucks. That being said, Hussons Pizza tastes good.
1 post removed
good stuff

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jul 13, 2012
China House on route 60 K-Mart plaza. Family owned by the same family for at least a decade. Food's always fresh and the staff is much friendlier than any other Chinese restaurant I've been to
FoodQueen

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 13, 2012
satchmo wrote:
Golden Corral. That all you can eat cotton candy drives me insane.
. I take my purse and fill it full of food to bring home and eat on all weekend.
ThatGirl

Cedarville, WV

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Toriano's... hands down the BEST barbeque around!!! If you haven't had it, you REALLY need to!!:-)
Really

Wooster, OH

#12 Jul 13, 2012
dont you think you are fat enough, try some lean cuisine
u u u

United States

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Red lobster is ROCKING!!!

“Often copied, never duplicated”

BelAir, CA

#14 Jul 14, 2012
u u u wrote:
Red lobster is ROCKING!!!
"Rocking?" Only if you like nuked food as all of it is.
Fine Food Guy

Cochranton, PA

#15 Jul 14, 2012
If you want to pay for great food there is only one choice. Chef Jason's Bistro.
hey

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Fine Food Guy wrote:
If you want to pay for great food there is only one choice. Chef Jason's Bistro.
Savannah's has been around a lot longer and is IMO better than the Bistro. But that is a good place too.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

BelAir, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Ive had 2 meals at Savannah's, neither inspired me. The food was over cooked and tasted old. They move at a snails pace there too as I was there 3 hours from the time I sat down till the time I left. I did have a very good seafood appetizer at the bar once, and the service there was quite good. But when I walked in, every pair of eyes stared me down as if to say " what are you doing in OUR place?".
Spleenhole

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
Ive had 2 meals at Savannah's, neither inspired me. The food was over cooked and tasted old. They move at a snails pace there too as I was there 3 hours from the time I sat down till the time I left. I did have a very good seafood appetizer at the bar once, and the service there was quite good. But when I walked in, every pair of eyes stared me down as if to say " what are you doing in OUR place?".
Thats what you get when you walk into a place that caters to real people.
hey

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 15, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
sorry you had a bad experience. I've always found the food fantastic and the service good. It's the kind of place where you do spent 3 hours for dinner with good friends and enjoy every minute of it. But it all depends on what you like.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 15, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry you had a bad experience. I've always found the food fantastic and the service good. It's the kind of place where you do spent 3 hours for dinner with good friends and enjoy every minute of it. But it all depends on what you like.
If you want to have some drinks and hang out, the yes. Otherwise that amount of time not acceptable.
Jimmy

Powell, OH

#21 Jul 15, 2012
I eat 2 quarter pounders and fries from McDonald's everyday. They have the best food in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ceredo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 5 min Neighbor 2,005
Half of loud for 80 13 min Nope 3
America Held Hostage Day 488 14 min MarkJ- 16
texas shooting 17 min MarkJ- 170
McDonalds Boycott 37 min Dick Johnson 74
Im Pregnant with a Married mans baby (Jul '14) 1 hr Berry 54
If you and your brother / sister were last two 2 hr Everyman 36

Ceredo Jobs

Personal Finance

Ceredo Mortgages