Who do you think should run for Mayor...

Who do you think should run for Mayor of Centreville

Created by Just Me on Apr 25, 2010

41 votes

Click on an option to vote

Riley Owens

Ronnie Robinson

Frankie Seaberry

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Me

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 25, 2010
I heard that Ronnie Robinson,is going to run. He will do a great job as Mayor. I will support him every step of the way!
Fair

AOL

#2 Apr 25, 2010
I know for sure I will not vote for Mark Jackson again.
Senior

Belleville, IL

#3 Apr 26, 2010
Mr. Robinson is a great asset to the Cancer Society and for this community.
Hello

Belleville, IL

#4 May 3, 2010
Is the current Mayor Mark Jackson running again?
Goldie

United States

#5 May 4, 2010
Ronnie does a great job supporting the American Cancer Society and the community.
The truth

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 May 5, 2010
Hello wrote:
Is the current Mayor Mark Jackson running again?
Yes, Mark is running again can't wait it will be a close race.
LTA

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 5, 2010
Seaberry would be great for that community again. She is much more wiser and knows what is needed to get the job done. I hope she wins.
Centreville Citizen

United States

#8 May 11, 2010
I think Ronnie will be a great Mayor.
Broadcast1

Columbia, MO

#9 May 12, 2010
Ok Well I do not know to much about Ronnie but No to Riley Ownes and Seaberry They were previous mayors for Centreville and nothing was accomplished(as far as economic development goes) I mean if you have not noticed Centreville just got a gas station. We need progress which means moving forward with NEW EDUCATED people.
Who ever that may be.
We have to do thing to make the city grow, prosper and be a place were people will want to migrate to the city needs money as well. I want someone who can do this.
MY CHOICE

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 May 27, 2010
LTA wrote:
Seaberry would be great for that community again. She is much more wiser and knows what is needed to get the job done. I hope she wins.
Mrs. Seaberry needs to go and sit down since you think she's much wiser. In my book 2 strikes your out!
Aries

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Jul 5, 2010
I agree not Seaberry again.
JOHN

AOL

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Broadcast1 wrote:
Ok Well I do not know to much about Ronnie but No to Riley Ownes and Seaberry They were previous mayors for Centreville and nothing was accomplished(as far as economic development goes) I mean if you have not noticed Centreville just got a gas station. We need progress which means moving forward with NEW EDUCATED people.
Who ever that may be.
We have to do thing to make the city grow, prosper and be a place were people will want to migrate to the city needs money as well. I want someone who can do this.
Centreville got a new gas station with TIF that is not progress when not taxes are being paid.
East Saint Louis, IL

#13 Aug 15, 2010
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>Centreville got a new gas station with TIF that is not progress when not taxes are being paid.
The $3.8 million dollar project that was supposed to bring in 100 new jobs and a grocery store.
Yes We Can

East Saint Louis, IL

#14 Sep 14, 2010
We need a Mayor that is available during normal business hours. Mayor Jackson is delivering mail during the day and at night making sure his club B'J is operating properly.
The Truth

AOL

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Yes We Can wrote:
We need a Mayor that is available during normal business hours. Mayor Jackson is delivering mail during the day and at night making sure his club B'J is operating properly.
You forgot to mention his car wash and the Fire House Bar he owns.
just saying

Huntsville, AL

#16 Mar 22, 2011
Mark was a good Mayor, if he should run again i will come back to centreville just to vote.

As for Ronnie fake.... like i said, "im just saying".
just saying

Huntsville, AL

#17 Mar 22, 2011
as i read i hear a lot of haters...stop complaining an do somethings yourself..open yourself a club,car wash an a bar... then you will know why he isnt available.he has a family to so what is wrong with working to get ahead...
maybe you just might need to get ONE job to know what working feels like
straight talk

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 22, 2011
I believe that Mayor Jackson has done an excellent job in office, he and The Community First Team has my VOTE all the way.

It sounds like you guys are just gossiping and don't know the real facts. It takes time to turn a city completely around, and in his first term he's made some good accomplishments. If he and his team gets back in office they will achieve much more.

People can tell you anything you want to hear (I will do this, I will do that).....but will they live up to it. That's what you need to ask yourself.
Think

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Mar 22, 2011
Mark Jackson is the best mayor we have had in Centreville...All those negative things you people have to say do not mean a thing...You all are still mad and feel stupid...Black people are so ignert it's ashame...
Want to know

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Mar 8, 2014
How Centreville Board members didn't know about the 500,000 dollars Mayor M. Jackson gave contractor for a Hotel that has not been Built and the county's investigation on the city's vote fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centreville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crowds At 'March For Our Lives' Rally Bigger Th... 6 min AAA insurance 34
Dustin Ruckel 10 min hubcap 31
80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut T... 2 hr Poofoo 8
Jeremy Underwood 8 hr Red 5
Reward offered 9 hr R Rollo 3
Illinois to become sanctuary state 11 hr Truth 7
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 11 hr _Zoey_ 3,638

Centreville Jobs

Personal Finance

Centreville Mortgages