Veterans Benefits
hadit

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Jul 1, 2012
James F. "Rick" Vaughan was a VSO for 13 counties in Alabama; after leaving Good Year on disability and short of being fired. The man did not have sense enough to present a claim effectively, but he had a big [I Love Me] wall with a table as well; the wall wouldn't hold all of his awards. Twenty years after his incompetence benefits were granted. I feel someone should look into ole "Rick's Awarsd(s)" and let the world know is he a hero—or— a ZERO! He is now married to a tax assessor Linda Barrett-Vaughan in. Most cannot bragg, and the few who can; don't!
Sparrow

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
I was in the service for 5 years and have a wall full of awards as well. Just because Mr. Vaughn chooses to display his awards means that he is proud of what he has accomplished. Maybe you should look at what you have accomplished and create an I love me wall.
hadit

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
James F. "Rick" Vaughan was a VSO for 13 counties in Alabama; after leaving Good Year on disability and short of being fired. The man did not have sense enough to present a claim effectively, but he had a big [I Love Me] wall with a table as well; the wall wouldn't hold all of his awards. Twenty years after his incompetence benefits were granted. I feel someone should look into ole "Rick's Awarsd(s)" and let the world know is he a hero—or— a ZERO! He is now married to a tax assessor Linda Barrett-Vaughan in. Most cannot bragg, and the few who can; don't!
hadit

Villa Rica, GA

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Sparrow wrote:
I was in the service for 5 years and have a wall full of awards as well. Just because Mr. Vaughn chooses to display his awards means that he is proud of what he has accomplished. Maybe you should look at what you have accomplished and create an I love me wall.[/QU[QUOTE who="Sparrow"]I was in the service for 5 years and have a wall full of awards as well. Just because Mr. Vaughn chooses to display his awards means that he is proud of what he has accomplished. Maybe you should look at what you have accomplished and create an I love me wall.
Being "nice" I do not need an "I Love Me" wall, and I am not responsible for the half-arsed claim he purportedly submitted on behalf of many veterans telling them they would not get such at any rate; regardless of your opinion of someone who pats their self on the back for what may, or may not have been awarded; he sure has let a lot of veterans down and his conduct representing these heros makes anything legitimate he may have nugatory!OTE]
flop

Villa Rica, GA

#5 Jul 9, 2012
A slime ball; he really suckered a lot of public officials or knew them as realitives etc...

To take chargee of this post and all government property in view, so report all calls more distance from the guard house than my own! Every dog has its day!
JCC

Gadsden, AL

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Mr. Vaughan Did a great job for Veterans who deserved Benefits from the VA .Im proud to say he worked hard for me and many other Veterans who are Service connected and Disabled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby is for Roy Moore 5 hr well 7
Where Is The Predident? 6 hr Lock him Up Lock ... 31
Time for Big Cuts to Entitlements Sat Tractored out by ... 15
God to Roy Dec 14 Jehovah 1
God’s Decision Dec 14 Gina 4
Alabama the Beautiful Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Alabama Deserves Better Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 3

Centre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance