Boy gets hits by a car

Since: Jun 12

Tenino, WA

#1 Jun 2, 2012
This evening, a boy between 10-12 years old was hit by a car outside Tenino going towards Rochester. Does anyone have any info on how the boy is doing?
RobG

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 3, 2012
He is 11 years old, was air-lifted from Olympia Airport to Mary Bridge Hospital in Tacoma (regional pediatric trauama center). He was serious but stable at that point, was conscious and talking.

Tenino, WA

#3 Jun 3, 2012
What happened? I only passed by after the accident so I didn't see. I'm glad he's doing ok. I was so worried about him.
misty

Yelm, WA

#4 Jun 15, 2012
he was trying to get a ball
misty

Yelm, WA

#5 Jun 15, 2012
he is my cousin and he was trying to get a ball across the road and he got bumped at the top of the headlights and he survived it. but it was pretty bad he was bleeding all over the side of the road.he is still healing. everyone was freaking out to when he left.
misty

Yelm, WA

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Karrowsmith, were you the man who hit Dakota Dunn with your truck?

Tenino, WA

#7 Jun 15, 2012
My prayers are with him. Everyone at my church has been praying for him.
misty

Yelm, WA

#8 Jun 15, 2012
its a yes or no question.
misty

Yelm, WA

#9 Jun 15, 2012
did you hit the boy?
misty

Yelm, WA

#10 Jun 15, 2012
KERROWSMITH
jewel

Yelm, WA

#11 Jun 22, 2012
I think you are to scared to say you did so I believe you hit the boy.Because you wont admit it.
katelyn

Yelm, WA

#12 Jun 22, 2012
I was there and saw it happen.he got hit by your truck and I saw you get out of the truck.And he went flying in the air.WEEEEEEE.AND I was crying when he got hit.

Tenino, WA

#13 Jun 22, 2012
No I am not the person who hit him. I was one of the persons that passed by after it happened. I was just worried about him that's why I reached out to see if anyone knew anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centralia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air traffic last night Nov '17 Anonymous 1
News Whata s Happening for Aug. 30 Sep '17 kitty 1
News Missing Tenino man arrested in Colorado Sep '17 kitty 1
Haunting in Bucoda (Nov '08) Aug '17 Shirl Bird 23
News Bedbug claim spurs response from Centralia resort (Jun '17) Jun '17 LucyGillenwater 1
News Too late to fire teacher (Aug '10) Jun '17 Wtf 2
missing woman please help spread word (May '17) May '17 MISSING PERSON 1

Centralia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centralia Mortgages