Olympia Lacey Pond Supply- Nature Per...

Olympia Lacey Pond Supply- Nature Perfect Pond- UV Lights, Pumps, ect

Posted in the Centralia Forum

Justin

Bellingham, WA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
One of the only places aroud to have a good UV light selection and have EVERYTHING I need to maintain my pond year-round! They even have the fish food and the water treatment. Not to mention they did the complete construction of the pond. Theyre awesome!

http://www.natureperfectponds.com/
Bryon

Olympia, WA

#2 Oct 7, 2008
I agree! Nature Perfect has such a huge selection of products, I could spend hours in there! Definatley the best place in Olympia, Tumwater or Lacey. I am from the Puyallup area and this was the only place i could find with the lighting, water treatment, and filters i needed for my pond. Definately the place to go for pond supplies
sean_j

Olympia, WA

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Jeff at Nature Perfect helped me find a pump for my pond. Great place and Lacey isnt a very far drive for me so it works out well.
George

Bellingham, WA

#4 Oct 16, 2008
I just found their online 10% off coupon!! I just saved big on my new pump!

heres a link

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/sandy...
Random

Bellingham, WA

#5 Nov 10, 2008
Thanks for the Coupon!!

Lets keep it goin!

mari

Bremerton, WA

#6 Apr 18, 2009
I had been to this shop on several ocassions and could not get a person to answer questions. I felt invisible. I stood at the cash register for 6 minutes while the employee continued talking to his friends about dinner the night before. I finally left my item (pond foam) on the counter and left.
Random

Aberdeen, WA

#7 May 4, 2009
New Location!!
9320 Old Highway 99, south of the Olympia airport.

Here's a COUPON!

Jeff

Olympia, WA

#8 May 5, 2009
We have had a store meeting regarding this issue. We're not sure who it was, but are taking steps to be sure this does not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Jeff (store manager)
mari wrote:
I had been to this shop on several ocassions and could not get a person to answer questions. I felt invisible. I stood at the cash register for 6 minutes while the employee continued talking to his friends about dinner the night before. I finally left my item (pond foam) on the counter and left.
Gordon

Seattle, WA

#9 Jul 23, 2014
After months of trying to get someone to return my call, Alan showed up to my house, spent approx 1 hour checking things out- left and said he would get back to me-called me around 2 hours later saying I already have a bill for an hour and a half, right then I had a bad feeling- next after we agreed on what he was going to do to repair my ponds needs- agreed on him returning, he returns to my house around 2 weeks later. I go out while him and his helper are sitting in the truck- he then told me he was working on writing out my estimate, I'm thinking wow I'm going to probably be charged for that extra time also- anyhow I thought I need this done so whatever happens is out of my control.(Since I had been waiting for months for this to happen) I mentioned to Alan that my filter system was now leaking since he was at my house the first time- which it never ever leaked in the past and just to make sure that he would address that issuer before he was done today, and jokingly said to make sure he deducted for my chair he broke the last time he was here!!!
5 minutes later he told me that him and the owner Landon decided last night not to work on my pond......OH YA, but remember 5 minutes prior he was working on my estimate, so you figure that one out....a few days prior to him showing up for said appointment I asked him on the phone the cost of a new blower I needed for for my filter system. And here was his exact answer- don't know right now but he would find out and with him having to do that he was unsure if he would be able to keep the schedule d appointment. ANOTHER WOW, anyhow here is how this story ended after telling me the story he just made up they left my property.......so I'm in worse shape now than I was before he stepped foot on my property, now I have a leaking filter system which never ever leaked....I'm just wondering if he did something he would not be able to repair. So my advice if anyone has any work done by this company make sure you get all the I,s dotted and the t,s crossed, that's if you ever get them to return your call. God bless Gordon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centralia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the F*** Kind of people live in Bucoda?!!? (Nov '14) Mar 29 The mafia bosses ... 4
Haunting in Bucoda (Nov '08) Mar 29 The mafia bosses ... 22
Friends? Feb '17 Bored in Napavine 1
News Worker Dies at Tumwater Cardinal Glass (Sep '08) Dec '16 LaceyM 20
News Hammock Gets 50 Years (Mar '08) Jul '16 Cameron 15
Review: Britco Engines (Dec '12) Oct '15 Henry d lott 4
News Boy charged with cruelty to horse (Jan '10) Oct '15 Ooogah Boogah 11

Centralia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centralia Mortgages