missing 14 yr old girl from odin,il

Posted in the Centralia Forum

concerned

Oswego, IL

#1 Jul 20, 2010
posted from her mom's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

SHE IS WITH THE GUY FROM OKLAHOMA WE R 99% SURE HE IS MARTY HARBOUR .
HER AND HER DAD WENT TO WALMART LAST NIGHT TO BUY ME SME GLASSES. TOM SAID NICLA DID ACT ODD AND SAID SHE NEEDED TO GO TO BATHROOM. TOM AND I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY ON THE PHONES AND OUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN DOING THE NET FOR US SO WHEN CANDCIE SAID SOMEONE SENT HER A PIX F WHAT THE GUY FROM OKLAHOMA LOOKED LIKE' TOM SWUNG OVER TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT. THEN HE SAID OMG' I THINK THIS SAME GUYS WAS AT WALMART LAST NIGHT. HE CALLED WALAMRT AND TOOK THE LAW AND WENT TO VIEW THE SURVALANCE CAMERAS. INDEED IT WAS THE SAME GUY FROM OKLAHMA AND THAT TOM SEEN. AND WHEN THEY VIEWED THE PARKING LOT HIS CAR WAS PARKED RIGHT NEXT TO OURS... THIS HAS EVEN CAME FROM DETECTIVE ANOTHY DECKER...THE CAR LOOKED TO BE A GOLD OLDER LOOKING LIKE INTREPID?? THATS WHAT IT LOOKED TO BE ON SURVALANCE.... BY THE LOOK OF THE SURVALANCE THE DETECTIVE SAID IT LOOKED AS THOUGH HIM AND NICOLA WAS PLAYING TAG THROUGH OUT THE STORE.PLEASE HELP FIND HER
doris

Atoka, OK

#2 Jul 21, 2010
marty is a good kid i am sorry this happened i no you want her home but where ever they her she is safe
Shes OK

Mount Vernon, IL

#3 Jul 21, 2010
I just came from the Marion County police station and they said they found her in another county.
Update

Mount Vernon, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Nicola has not been found.
concerned

Oswego, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Nicola is a minor child, as such she is her parents responsibility and for them it is love of a child. If the mother of the boy that took her would stop and think i am sure she loves her son the same. Nicola belongs at home with her mom and dad,until she is 18, by law. period, now is the time to return her to her parents. God bless Ladonna and Tom Hammond,good people from what i hear.
Update

Mount Vernon, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2010
Nicola has been safely found and is at home with her loving parents.
PARENTS

Newton, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2011
BUST HER BUT
keri

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2011
doris wrote:
marty is a good kid i am sorry this happened i no you want her home but where ever they her she is safe
I don't know how in the hell you can say someone is a good kid when they take off with a young girl!if someone took off with my kid I'd hurt them up,PERIOD!
The Cav Man

Albion, IL

#9 Feb 15, 2012
the boy is trash.
if it hd been my daughter he would be dead.
Have Gun will travel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centralia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jared E Hanna Murdered In the Jolliff Bridge Rd... 1 hr Information 13
Ed Atchison A Big Punk ! 2 hr Freddie 3
JOLLIFF BRIDGE RD. CENTRALIA, iL. (Jun '14) Thu Information 22
Meet the Author at Centralia Library Dec 15 yogisuba 1
Joshua Mahaffey. Missing and Murdered in centr... (Apr '13) Dec 14 Tracy 84 418
m o n e y Nov 30 AACup 2
Question Nov 30 Lolsmilin 1
Centralia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Centralia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Centralia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centralia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler