Search continues for missing woman

Jun 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mt. Vernon Register-News

Friends and family of a Woodstock woman are hoping the public can help find out what has happened to her - after having gone missing since May 23.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
susan

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Judged:

would you leave your friend in a strange place for 2 hours??? where is the friend now???? how do you know if she was really brought to centralia???
Pumpkin

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

Susan-the "friend" is now back in woodstock. She returned beths rental car they had taken down to the area. What seems to be more interesting is jenn Wyatt the friend and wyatts boyfriend Ryan ridge not cooperating with law enforcement and the extensive records they have in both areas!
centraliagirl

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

Wow didn't know that. Whatever has happened it would be nice for someone to let her family know. I pray for her safe return.
no dumbass here

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Have they any new leads on this women??

Since: Jul 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

What???? No one haven't found her yet.

I wouldn't trust female or male friend. I would travel myself and I would make sure I know my directions before I leave my home.
I would let my relatives know where I am going.
funny

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Make complete sentances much?
Nonie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

funny wrote:
Make complete sentances much?
The grammar police, at it again. Perhaps you should learn how to spell "sentances", lol!
Honestly, I don't understand why so many people worry about anothers grammar/sentence structure/ect. It's not like we're being graded... it's just a MB.
BTW, I understood what he/she said.
Mr Whitey

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Pumpkin, its not really interesting at all. What's interesting is that Beth Bentley was a drug addict and sleeping with just about everyone in town. She was even being blackmailed over a sex tape. She stole large quantities of money from her husbands office. The weekend she disappeared one of her many boyfriends was coming clean to his wife about their affair. She only ended up in Mt Vernon after plans to go to las vegas with yet another boyfriend fell through. Scott Bentley, her "grieving" husband, is busy selling Beth's two dogs, bagging whatever of her stuff he isn't selling on ebay up, and tossing it in the garage... when he's not busy trying to sex up his neighbors. Jenn Wyatt, by the way, still works at Bentley's law office, while Scott Bentley pals around with his good friend, and the Ridge's lawyer, Ray Flavin.

Fun times, no?

It's not nearly as simple as you make it seem "pumpkin".
the truth is out there

Fillmore, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Mr Whitey!!!!

THAT'S sure is A L O T of mud you are slinging ABOUT someone's MISSING daughter, sister, mother >>>> WIFE! You have actually maked me want to know A L O T more about Mr. Bentley - the missing Beth's dear old husband. Makes me think of a 5 letter word that starts with "M". Wonder what he has been up to these past 16 weeks.

Mr Whitey - Maybe you know??? You do seem to know soooooo much about the missing BETH BENTLEY.
the truth is out there

Fillmore, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Mr Whitey

I realize I left a few words off the end of the sentence.

I meant to say that I do wonder what Mr. Bentley has been up to these past 16 weeks in regards to searching to find his missing and beloved wife.

Are you able to atest?

Indeed I do get what you are saying.

It saddens me wonder that if only Beth able if she might step forward to respond to all the horrible accuasations.
Robert Nicholas Olney IL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

The Key To Solving This Mystery
Lies with her Best friend and her Boyfriend.
Bet Both Of Them Are Involved.
Centrallia Is Full Of Druggies.
Robert Nicholas Olney IL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

The Centralia Police May Be More Involved Than We Know. I Do Know Some Of Them Are Involved In THe Drug Trade.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Mr. Whitney,
Can you in fact back up your acuusations?(other than by way of social networks)>..>> or are you just letting your a** overload your mouth?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

My understanding is that the "missing persons" billboard that was in MV has been taken down. The husband no longer wished to pay for it. Her brother is now trying to get it back up in the area according to one of the FB pages. I also heard that the paper flyers were all ripped down as well shortly after being posted around town. The story I get from several locals is that she isn't missing but rather just ran off from her family/husband and that is also how law enforcement is treating this case and therefore not searching for her. Nor is her husband or many of her former close friends. Very odd don't you think? Was it aliens?
Guess Who

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

They haven't recieved one lead from the bill boards. Two are still up. Beth's family her boys and a few of her friends are selling her stuff. They need the money and so why would someone bash the kids for taking care of business? Beth has or had problems so does her husband. She took care of every single thing for him and now he can't take care of one thing for his self go figure and Beth has or had her on set of problems and its all out there for people to see and paw though. Her BF is she involved or not? No facts so far have convicted her. Until she is arrested and until she goes to court she is presumed innocent. There are very few facts. Fact she lied about where she was going. Fact is she was in Mt. Vernon for part of the weekend....that is it for facts folks. But she wouldn't leave her children. Even through she has or had a lot of problems she is missing and no one knows why. So before you post before you speak get your facts straight. Which are little

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Robert Nicholas Olney IL wrote:
The Centralia Police May Be More Involved Than We Know. I Do Know Some Of Them Are Involved In THe Drug Trade.
When , exactly, did you move to centralia Bob? Last i heard you were still living in Olney with your bad roof and numerous offspring. How is it , exactly, that you "know" so much about what Centralia is full of? I live here and It's no worse than the big city of Olney.
centralia girl

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Centralia has it's share of DRUGGIE'S as you say Bob. But it'a also full of GOOD people too. Centralia is no different than any other town. So why run just Centralia down? Besides this is about Beth... her safe return to her kids!!!! I have lived here for 22 yrs and wouldn't live no where else.
Back Street Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

you may be next
barrington25

Algonquin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

I do check in on this case now and then. I check facebook for an update.

I do not know anyone in this whole issue.

However, my own husband is not to be trusted. I think Asperger's or sociopath.
I know him more than he knows himself. yet - he is still a stranger. No empathy = trouble.
I read a lot of these cases with interest. I fear it could happen to me.

When this all started - the first person I thought of was the husband. I searched online for his picture. I still don't see one anywhere.
Most times I see a typical profile. Just like my husband.

I do feel the husband did this. From what his office website says about him. From her facebook - playing facebook games. she was a cutie in her younger days (slim/blond/chesty) what the psycho's are looking for. But she got heavy - been together 20 years...
yup- my own personal thoughts - that he had something to do with this. He does know people doesn't he? Dealing in law and all.

My thoughts. Creepy.

Oh - no empathy- these guys are more than happy to dump our stuff out and move on. They would dump pictures too. They have no emotional ties. They don't think the kids would.

I will leave my husband soon. Fearing for my own safety. If I was heavy - I bet he would have left.
He would not want to part with any money with me.

My own thoughts.
Mary Beth

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Have they found this woman yet? Last post was Dec 7, 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centralia Discussions

Search the Centralia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Chicagobunny 47,080
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Burger Haven 6 hr stinky 4
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sat Be kuel 505
New economic director hired (May '09) Sat A Local 3
Joshua Mahaffey. Missing and Murdered in centr... (Apr '13) Fri IMO 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Centralia Jobs

•••
•••
•••