Frausto charged with murder

Jan 16, 2008 Full story: TheSpectrum.com 368

“Louie Frausto is considered to be a long-time prominent figure in the drug and gang culture here locally”

ST. GEORGE - Two days after he asked a Washington County judge to continue his arraignment on Jan. via TheSpectrum.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
xoxo

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2008
louie frausto is a good man a family man who loves his family
Rob

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jan 28, 2008
xoxo wrote:
louie frausto is a good man a family man who loves his family
I can see Louie is a good man clean shaven head and all. He may love his family but appears to not have much respect for other families, having been a prominent figure in local drug trade. Thanks Louie for being a good citizen as you distribute your wares to all in the community. And I guess that stabbing of the guy in California was pure accident and you have been framed, ain't life just a bitch at times. Just the worng person in the wrong place. Keep Louie a free man so he can continue helping his family and others in the community, give him a medal !
diddle

Downey, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2008
hes a good man and helped out alot good looking
Letty- ontario ca

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Feb 1, 2008
A GOOD MAN??? Good Men dont take the life of others!! This guy took the life of my brother in law, this man has changed the life of Jesse's children, wife, mother, father, brother, sister....should I go on??? He deserves what ever comes his way, he now has to answer to the system...and mainly to GOD!
Patty

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2008
good men don't cross the line with other guy's wife's ethier.From the sound of it, that man Jesse was a low life trying to get with that other man's wife.That man Jesse also probably changed the man's brother's ,his children's and family's life also,and i'm not saying what happen was right,but from the way it sound's maybe your brother-in-law went looking for trouble.Because the way i've read it he went to that other man's house, maybe he still had some feeling's for that man's wife and he'll have to anwer to GOD for that!
lisa

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#6 Feb 2, 2008
Louie don't deserve to be locked up ,because of that scumbag he's a inocent man and a good man!!!All I can say is FREE LOUIE!,FREE LOUIE!,FREE LOUIE!,FREE LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!
Brokenhearts 4 Louie

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2008
So you say that wouldn't have happen to him if Louie's never got bail,maybe if Jesse would have kept his lowlife self out of that man's brothers life and not be trying to get with the man's wife, he would still be with his family today.And I don't know why everyone keeps talking about my homie Louie,because his a inocent man in my eyes.Maybe his brother should have been MR.SANCHO to Jesse's wife and they would have been even,maybe thats why he went out looking for someone else because his wife knew how much of a lowlife he was,because the story I heard Jesse or "Chuy's" wife had found out awhile back or maybe she was still mad and knows more about it Hmmm....
jason

American Fork, UT

#8 Feb 2, 2008
what ever happened to innocent until proven gulilty????? are you sure it was mr. frausto that stabbed the adulterer that dosnt make sense the guy left what happened to him after he left???
concerned utah citizen

American Fork, UT

#9 Feb 2, 2008
letty of course everybody has to answer to god for all of our sins but who determines killing is any worse than being an adulterer it dosnt say in the commandements one sin is worse that the other a sin is a sin and fortuntly god sees everything and knows louie is NOT GUILTY of what he is being accused of.
Gilbert

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 2, 2008
true Mr.Jason how do we know it wasn't someone with that adulterer Jesse that maybe had a thing for Jesse's wife.Maybe they need to be looking at the people Jesse was with.
Suzie

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2008
are heart's go out to Louie and all of his family stay strong and may our Lord Jesus Christ bless you all threw these hard time's.
Erin from provo

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 2, 2008
A "Someguy" stop being a "Bitch" and kissing ass you need to pull your lips off there ass,and the only murder piece of trash is" YOU!!!!!",you and your community suck if you got all that trash to talk dude!!cuz i'm part of the Utah community also and i say Louie is a "GOOD MAN"!!!
letty

Delray Beach, FL

#13 Feb 4, 2008
damn i guess there's a lot more sick ass people out there than frausto if you guys think taking someones life is ok! nobody said jesse was guilty or innocent, but he went to settle the problem and frausto did what he did! if you dont know the facts shut up! And "concerned in utah" how could you compare a murder to a adulter?? yeah both familys get hurt in both situations and either they move on together or not..but the other a life is taken....fraustos family still have him...we dont have jesse no more!!
Erin

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#14 Feb 4, 2008
Adulter ,murder even though it wasn't my homie Louie it's all the same in GOD's eye's.I'm "sorry" Letty but a sin is a sin in GOD's eye's one is not greater then the other so back off and sit down and you shut up and get your fact's straight ok!!
letty

Delray Beach, FL

#15 Feb 5, 2008
ohhh ok calm down big bad erin... yeah your right a sin is a sin i never said it wasnt!!! You know all you for Frausto are gonna have your own set of "FACTS" and its all good the POINT is Frausto is here and Jesse's not...and what ever went down, went down because frausto should of mind his own buisness, the situation was being taken care of by jesse and fraustos brother....it should of been left alone...
Erin

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#16 Feb 6, 2008
Like I said Louie is "INNOCET"!!,yes Frausto is here and Jesse is not,but the way it seem's to me is maybe Jesse would have been here if he would have just stay away from the brother's family,I guess he just messed with the wrong family,but then again from my understanding that stabbing had nothing to do with anyone over there at the Frausto home,so you need to question Jesse's so called wife!!.Then again I don't think any family would have liked that disrespect that the "ADULTER" did and ,I am calm Letty just having my friend's back to the fullest!!
letty

Delray Beach, FL

#17 Feb 7, 2008
innocent huh...well we will find out sooner or later! messed with the wrong family..yeah well we all know that since THEY KILLED HIM!! so now are you trying to say jesse's wife set him up or something... HAHAHAHHAHA thats funny she loved and still loves him, but its cool THINK WHAT YOU WANT...what about fraustos brothers wife...why isnt she put in the mix...if they were so called messing with each other she is an ADULTER too...ohhh but shes still alive right...my bad guess it was ok for her! and good your calm Erin...just like u got ur "HOMIES" back I got Jesse's, his wife's and who ever else in the family! TO THE FULLEST...
boogiesdaddy

Glen Burnie, MD

#18 Feb 7, 2008
I'm so proud of my son Louie for following his daddy's example by murdering another person because he disrespected his family name. I taught him well to grow up to be a violent street thug and drug dealer. He is a good boy.
QUEEN

Huntington Beach, CA

#19 Feb 7, 2008
WELL LETS SEE THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS FUCKED UP FOR BOTH FAMILYS. I SEE LOUIE IS CAUGHT UP IN THIS MIX FOR HIS BROTHER AND WIFE SARA. YEAH I FEEL BAD FOR JESSE'S FAMILY AND KIDS BECAUSE THEY GOTTA LIVE WITHOUT THEIR DADDY. I SEE IT LIKE THIS IF JESSE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH FRAUSTOS BROTHERS WIFE SARA THAN MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. BUT THAN AGAIN WHY ARE WE ALL TRYING TO BLAME EACH OTHERS FAMILY. THIS ALL STARTED FROM THIS DIRTY TRICK SARA MESSING WITH ANOTHER WOMANS MAN. WHERE IS SHE AT? HUH EVERYONE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT LOUIE THIS JESSE THAT, YEAH I SEE LOUIE IS BUSTED & JESSE IS GONE WHAT ABOUT THIS TRICK THAT STARTED IT ALL. WHY DONT YOU COME FORWARD SARA BE A REAL WOMAN AND STAND THE FUCK UP MAN.
QUEEN

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Feb 7, 2008
10 Aug 2007 17:30

AS TIME GOES BY WE HAVEN'T FORGET YOU AND WE WILL NEVER DO. WE STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEND THAT NIGHT BUT PEOPLE SAY THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAD TO BE THE ONE TO GO. WE SIT AND WONDER HOW DIFFERENT IT WOULD BE IF YU WERE STILL ALIVE. I KNOW WERE EVER YOU ARE YOU ARE STILL LOOKING OVER US. WE MISS YOUR LAUGH UR JOKES AND I'M SURE YOUR FAMILY MISSES YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE RIP CHUY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reviews - Abundant Life Academy (Nov '12) Aug '14 Do your research 7
Red Rock Canyon School (Jun '12) Jun '14 RE Amy 8
Hindu-inspired festival to dye Gibson Ranch in ... Jun '14 Jeannie Jex 1
Debate: Marijuana - St. George, UT (Aug '10) May '14 chicken 30
More than 20 arrested in St. George prostitutio... (Jun '08) May '14 prostitutes yes 13
Misty Wilson (Dec '05) Apr '14 SA is FILTHY 10
UT Who do you support for Governor in Utah in 2010? (Oct '10) Nov '13 Associated Headlines 146
•••
•••
•••

Central Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Central People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Central News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central