I'm either blessed or cursed

Jun 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Spectrum

While some of that feedback is positive, the reality is a lot of people don't comment on something unless they don't like it for some reason.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm neither a member of the JW church or any other faith for that matter. However, I am a student of God and his written word. I find it curious that there is over 28,000 Christian faiths and denominations in the world, whereas Christ established one faith and one denomination. Obviously, there is something wrong with this picture. Maybe that's because "Satan is the god of this world," (2 Cor. 4:4) and the "father of the lie," creator of disunity, distortions and the challenger of God's Sovereignty.

Satan isn't worried about the dissension and a myriad of believes that that christendom (small c) embraces through their buffet religion of pic n' choose - he led the way! But the world is made up of a variety of opposing faiths that come together to condemn and vilify a very small organization made up of Jehovah's Witnesses. This in its self tells me that they just might be on to something? Satan is indeed beside himself with this little gnat of God-fearing people stirring things up near by....IMO, of course.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Religion has always been a snare and a trap

Jesus came to meditate a new covenant, where Jehovah God promises to be our god and we his people, through the shed blood of Christ...

And its his blood that sets up the reconciliation of this covenant relationship

There is no other way.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

10:54 am, Sunday, June 30, 2013:
RE: I'm either blessed or cursed
..... There are, as you wrote, very many so-called Christian denominations/belief systems that were invented after Jesus was crucified, but the only valid Christianity is the one by Jesus. Ignore everything else, even if it is in the bible.
..... Anyone can invent a belief system, but it is difficult to get a lot of money out of the members for centuries.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

S-N-A-F-U wrote:
I'm neither a member of the JW church or any other faith for that matter. However, I am a student of God and his written word. I find it curious that there is over 28,000 Christian faiths and denominations in the world, whereas Christ established one faith and one denomination. Obviously, there is something wrong with this picture. Maybe that's because "Satan is the god of this world," (2 Cor. 4:4) and the "father of the lie," creator of disunity, distortions and the challenger of God's Sovereignty.
Satan isn't worried about the dissension and a myriad of believes that that christendom (small c) embraces through their buffet religion of pic n' choose - he led the way! But the world is made up of a variety of opposing faiths that come together to condemn and vilify a very small organization made up of Jehovah's Witnesses. This in its self tells me that they just might be on to something? Satan is indeed beside himself with this little gnat of God-fearing people stirring things up near by....IMO, of course.
You are failing to mention that the Jehovah's Witnesses condemn all of Christianity as false.

Do you think perhaps these other religions are just defending their beliefs against a religion that demands to be called "the truth"?

You sound fairly biased for a person who has no "faith".
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

And, I don't see all the religions of the world "coming together" to vilify the JW's. Perhaps they do it on an individual basis, but not as a whole.

Can you prove that all of the world's "opposing" faiths have come together as one entity to attack JW's?
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

S-N-A-F-U wrote:
I agree with you 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Central Discussions

Search the Central Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Reviews - Abundant Life Academy (Nov '12) Jul 4 Herb 6
Red Rock Canyon School (Jun '12) Jun 28 RE Amy 8
Hindu-inspired festival to dye Gibson Ranch in ... Jun '14 Jeannie Jex 1
Debate: Marijuana - St. George, UT (Aug '10) May '14 chicken 30
More than 20 arrested in St. George prostitutio... (Jun '08) May '14 prostitutes yes 13
Misty Wilson (Dec '05) Apr '14 SA is FILTHY 10
UT Who do you support for Governor in Utah in 2010? (Oct '10) Nov '13 Associated Headlines 146
•••

Fire Warning for Washington County was issued at July 23 at 11:42AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Central Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central People Search