This year could bring more West Nile ...

This year could bring more West Nile cases

There are 1 comment on the Medford Mail Tribune story from May 9, 2006, titled This year could bring more West Nile cases. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

The buzz of mosquitoes, followed by the telltale swat on the back of a neck, are signs that mosquito season is upon us - and a reminder to drain potential breeding water for the pesky bugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

Maria

Medford, OR

#1 May 15, 2006
I recently purchased one of these Infrared Mosquito Killing Traps that attracts mosquitoes using carbon dioxide and infrared heat and then sucks them in and kills them. Already I am seeing dead mosquitoes and have confidence that my fourteen horses are going to be safer this season, and that I am making a contribution in reducing the population of these nasty critters. I purchase mine online through a local distributer at mosquitoclearzone.com , and definately recommend this to all who want to have peace of mind with regards to West Nile Virus threat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... (May '16) 1 hr Oregon State Elks 24
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan 15 Cjben79 12
News Grants Pass culvert bursts Jan 9 Hate irrigation d... 2
Trump For President Dec '16 Kjwood 5
News Air strikes destroy Crater (Sep '11) Nov '15 McWood 5
News Excavators demolish dam to boost salmon migration (Aug '15) Aug '15 PJofGrantsPass 1
Debate: Marijuana - Central Point, OR (Nov '12) Apr '15 Richard Nixonb?3742 3

Central Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Point Mortgages