Two die in single-car accident on I-5 near Willows

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

An Oregon man and woman died and two men were injured Wednesday in a single-vehicle accident on Interstate 5 near Willows.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Family

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Seatbelts save lives. It's really too bad she wasn't wearing one.
Born in Chico

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

A good lesson for all with children that want to lie down on a long trip. Seens like there could be a seat belt designed to people that need to lie down.
speeding awareness

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

It's terrible when something like this happen. They make speed limits for a reason but some people just don't understand until something like this happen. It's safer to be at the war in Iraq compared to the number of traffic incidents that happens in the U.S. in one year.
oregon shark

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Rumor has these people were career criminals. Drug runners, ID theft, credit card fraud & a lot more. Passenger is a bad dude.
Wife of a Medic

Shingletown, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

My husband was on scene that morning and I don't think that is fair or even okay for people to judge others and speak ill of the injured and dead. That being said, I have to agree that seatbelts save lives and this is just one more tradgedy that should make us think about what kind of drivers we really are, and if we are actively thinkly about safety everytime we climb in a car, drivers and passengers alike. There is never a good reason to speed or loose your concentration on the road when you are a driver, and it saddens me that young lives are cut short or forever changed because of an avoidable situation.
oregon shark

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

Not judging people, I know for a fact. Jail sentences coming up for the two, both have long rap sheets
Cathy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

I am the aunt of one of the Young lady who died. Yes, she should have been wearing seatbelts but the comments by the a**hole from Hawaii are way off base. It's too bad that losers like you are allowed to walk the Earth and make a mockery of the pain of grieving people. You must some worthless person if this is how you get your jollies. I will remeber you in my prayers and hope that you will see the light though I doubt. People like you continue to plague the Earth.
koka

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

My condolences to the young ladies aunt and other family members. I am very sorry. I wish you comfort. Do not let the Oregon shark get to you. That is why he calls himself a shark. He just wants to let everyone know he has an inside scoop. Poor guy.
Born in Chico

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Cathy wrote:
I am the aunt of one of the Young lady who died. Yes, she should have been wearing seatbelts but the comments by the **** hole from Hawaii are way off base. It's too bad that losers like you are allowed to walk the Earth and make a mockery of the pain of grieving people. You must some worthless person if this is how you get your jollies. I will remeber you in my prayers and hope that you will see the light though I doubt. People like you continue to plague the Earth.
Really... Oregon Shark is not worth reading... spewing stupid accusations trying to look superior is not a good read...

Most people won't believe him so please care for yourself & your family and don't read stupid posts that are hurting...

God bless...
J DOGG

Tillamook, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

I totally agree with CATHY (Jessicas aunt) and others responders, that the A**HOLE that calls himself the Oregon shark is a heartless-worthless individual. For someone to comment on one's criminal history and know so much about them, he obviously is a "CRIMINAL HIMSELF" or even worse. This is a tradgic accident where 1 woman dies and 3 others are critically injured, who cares what they have done in the past, that is their business and no one elses. As far as the Oregon shark A**HOLE goes, his comments and responses aren't worth the air we breathe or the spit on the sidewalk. To the Cathy and other Family members my deepest Sympathy goes out to you, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Casey is a friend of mine and deserves respect just like anyone else on this earth. I didn't know Jessica, but what i have heard is that she was full of life, a good friend and a very loving person. Oregon shark should be gutted and put on display as the "heartless commentator". My thoughts and prayers to all... J-DOGG
jack

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

shark is right sad but true.
jack

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

the driver and the passenger need to be locked up forever.they stole the suburban and both are on parole but the parole officers wont help.that is the sad fact.do drug tests.
Born in Chico

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

jack wrote:
the driver and the passenger need to be locked up forever.they stole the suburban and both are on parole but the parole officers wont help.that is the sad fact.do drug tests.
Sorry, I don't believe words until I see the source. How do you know this???
zipper

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

The passenger, (Brown] is a criminal who just served ten years. He had no right to the suburban. The driver had no liscence or insurance.
jack

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I am related to the fraudulent buyer of the suburban and he tried to use his mothers identity who is a poor victim in her 70s.He is a known meth addict and is on parole and violated by leaving the state of Oregon he needs to be arrested and return to prison.Facts.
oregon shark

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

j-dogg, you are an idiot, I'll comment anytime I feel like it. It's to bad the young lady lost her life, but this accident should of never happened. I've known of the passenger Brown for years[we live in the same town fool & my brother is a cop. I feel NO REMORSE FOR THE TWO QUEERS IN THE FRONT SEAT. Why don't we sit down and talk about it you JERK
jack

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

its nice to know someone knows the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Jackson County was issued at July 13 at 4:43AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Central Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central Point People Search