New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Canada

#7501 Jul 28, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is not factual.
Very deep comment, John.

No, John. Opinions are not factual. That's why they are opinions.

Opinions may be reasonable or unreasonable, rational or irrational, biased or objective, informed or uninformed, experienced or inexperienced, and driven by emotion or logic.

And it's clear you and I have very different opinions about the the proper role of the US federal government, and the likely outcome of an out-of-control federal beast being put back into the hands of the same radical spendthrift progressives for another 4 years, completely unrestrained by the discipline of having to face re-election again.

You apparently like what these guys are doing to America. That's your opinion. Mine is that I have not seen such damage wrought on the economy and the body politic since Carter/Nixon days.

4 more years? You must be insane.

Just my OPINION, John.

But if you ever find my FACTS in error, by all means please call such errors to my attention - but spare me your partisan spin masquerading as fact, mmmm-k?
Pissed Off

Chittenango, NY

#7502 Jul 28, 2012
Voting does nothing, biggest scam ever made. No matter who is in office, you still have the same community. The community does what it wants.
really

Burbank, CA

#7503 Jul 29, 2012
Hey Hey Hey relax everyone....you're in NY...no matter how you vote you're state is going to go democrat so might as well get used to it or move. I lived in NY for 20 years and realized its all pointless. So chillax, enjoy being democrat and just count yourself amongst the flock.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7504 Jul 29, 2012
I am a left wing democrat and damn proud of it.I am just as patriotic and as hard working as any rightwinger or republican is.The difference is I don't question their patriotism or work ethic because of their political beliefs as they do mine.Dissent does not equal treason or laziness,something the right wingers and conservatives can't get their heads around.And they put their economic policies and beliefs into law and the result was disaster.If low taxes on the rich worked,why did we have the disastrous Bush Recession.He got everything he wanted in regards to economic policy,and his party held the reins of power,so there is no excuse.Plain and simple republicans are bad for the economy.Don't be willing to spend and not raise taxes to pay for it,like the republicans do.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7505 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
Hey Hey Hey relax everyone....you're in NY...no matter how you vote you're state is going to go democrat so might as well get used to it or move. I lived in NY for 20 years and realized its all pointless. So chillax, enjoy being democrat and just count yourself amongst the flock.
Hey there's a lateral move, out of the frying pan into the fire, lol
However, we conservative , libertarians and fiscally sound democrats will not surrender the Empire State to the whack jobs, the hippie pot smoking leeches, Man, we don't cut and run from the hordes
of lying yellowbellied skunks and escaped mental patients squatting in massena.
really

Burbank, CA

#7506 Jul 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there's a lateral move, out of the frying pan into the fire, lol
However, we conservative , libertarians and fiscally sound democrats will not surrender the Empire State to the whack jobs, the hippie pot smoking leeches, Man, we don't cut and run from the hordes
of lying yellowbellied skunks and escaped mental patients squatting in massena.
Aww thats cute...you think you're going to make a difference while we have the electoral college....hmm whos holding on to the electoral college again...oh thats right the republican party...so its ironic that you support the party, that if you support, you can't vote for because they're for the thing that you support in a state that wont vote that way and the thing you support makes it so you can't support the thing you support....man ....dizzying logic...

Also messena is actually 100% right in his thoughts. If you look at the country's economy from Reagan to Clinton, the economy went down. Clinton brought the economy wayyyyy up, bush tanked it with the same policies Reagan had, Obama has started a slow recovery, annnnndddd Romney wants the same policies as Reagan/Bush....I have to at least respect some republicans cuz....they don't want Romney either. But then I lose that respect because they want to vote him in...even though they don't like him...

Side note...just so everyone understands. The republican party is supposed to be about small government and fiscal convertism...you know who doesn't believe in any of that...the modern republican party. "We want to make sure we command everything that happens with a woman's vagina, that we stop any equal rights for gays and get in their face, we want to have more funds go through congress from lobiests and campaign contributions so we become biased, and we want to spend a lot of money on anything that isn't needed like war spending when we don't plan to make any more attacks on any nations...like iran...nah screw it lets start another war...." Yea...that not saving money or making a small government so don't tote that as what the republican party wants. I give it to libertarians though, they mostly get it.....Good thing the other republicans just shake them out of the system

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7507 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww thats cute...you think you're going to make a difference while we have the electoral college....hmm whos holding on to the electoral college again...oh thats right the republican party...so its ironic that you support the party, that if you support, you can't vote for because they're for the thing that you support in a state that wont vote that way and the thing you support makes it so you can't support the thing you support....man ....dizzying logic...
Also messena is actually 100% right in his thoughts. If you look at the country's economy from Reagan to Clinton, the economy went down. Clinton brought the economy wayyyyy up, bush tanked it with the same policies Reagan had, Obama has started a slow recovery, annnnndddd Romney wants the same policies as Reagan/Bush....I have to at least respect some republicans cuz....they don't want Romney either. But then I lose that respect because they want to vote him in...even though they don't like him...
Side note...just so everyone understands. The republican party is supposed to be about small government and fiscal convertism...you know who doesn't believe in any of that...the modern republican party. "We want to make sure we command everything that happens with a woman's vagina, that we stop any equal rights for gays and get in their face, we want to have more funds go through congress from lobiests and campaign contributions so we become biased, and we want to spend a lot of money on anything that isn't needed like war spending when we don't plan to make any more attacks on any nations...like iran...nah screw it lets start another war...." Yea...that not saving money or making a small government so don't tote that as what the republican party wants. I give it to libertarians though, they mostly get it.....Good thing the other republicans just shake them out of the system
Thank you for your opinion, and that's what it is, opinion
Saigon Obama

Harrisburg, AR

#7508 Jul 29, 2012
Good morning you worthless liberals

1.Won't ask if any of you devil worshiping scum went to church this morning..because the answer would be no.You hate religion.

2.Did you worthless scum take your med's this morning?You know..your anti depressants etc.

3.Did you cowardly liberal maggots smoke your dope this morning...that's all you hippies care about.

4.Did you spit on the American flag this morning.

5.Did you blame Michael Phelps olympic loss on George Bush.

6.Are you still trying to get Charles Manson freed from prison so he can become the U.S. Senator from New York State.
really

Burbank, CA

#7509 Jul 29, 2012
Saigon Obama wrote:
Good morning you worthless liberals
1.Won't ask if any of you devil worshiping scum went to church this morning..because the answer would be no.You hate religion.
2.Did you worthless scum take your med's this morning?You know..your anti depressants etc.
3.Did you cowardly liberal maggots smoke your dope this morning...that's all you hippies care about.
4.Did you spit on the American flag this morning.
5.Did you blame Michael Phelps olympic loss on George Bush.
6.Are you still trying to get Charles Manson freed from prison so he can become the U.S. Senator from New York State.
I always find it rewarding that "Liberals" make argument with logical thought, facts, and reason with a slight twinge of sarcasm and solemnity where crazy right wing republicans just spout garbage out of their mouths with no rationale....it just makes me realize i'm in a good place in life :)
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7510 Jul 29, 2012
Littlerocksin head:everyone on this thread knows your liberboy/fecesinmypants/or whatever personality has the brain when you post.teddy/peddy you have done nothing but post opinions,you low life,scum sucking pathetic cretin.Just another sorry ass republican.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7511 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww thats cute...you think you're going to make a difference while we have the electoral college....hmm whos holding on to the electoral college again...oh thats right the republican party...so its ironic that you support the party, that if you support, you can't vote for because they're for the thing that you support in a state that wont vote that way and the thing you support makes it so you can't support the thing you support....man ....dizzying logic...
Also messena is actually 100% right in his thoughts. If you look at the country's economy from Reagan to Clinton, the economy went down. Clinton brought the economy wayyyyy up, bush tanked it with the same policies Reagan had, Obama has started a slow recovery, annnnndddd Romney wants the same policies as Reagan/Bush....I have to at least respect some republicans cuz....they don't want Romney either. But then I lose that respect because they want to vote him in...even though they don't like him...
Side note...just so everyone understands. The republican party is supposed to be about small government and fiscal convertism...you know who doesn't believe in any of that...the modern republican party. "We want to make sure we command everything that happens with a woman's vagina, that we stop any equal rights for gays and get in their face, we want to have more funds go through congress from lobiests and campaign contributions so we become biased, and we want to spend a lot of money on anything that isn't needed like war spending when we don't plan to make any more attacks on any nations...like iran...nah screw it lets start another war...." Yea...that not saving money or making a small government so don't tote that as what the republican party wants. I give it to libertarians though, they mostly get it.....Good thing the other republicans just shake them out of the system
As you can see when you present facts to these people all they can do is come back and call you names.
I guess it must really hurt them to read the FACTS and not all the B.S. they are trying to get people to believe.
It is really sad that they don't know how the Electoral College and the Economy work.
They should do some reading and get the facts before coming on here and start calling people names.
Have a nice afternoon

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7512 Jul 29, 2012
It is my opinion, that there rarely are stellar choices for President. The fickle feeble minded populace make it a popularity contest, where the most ill informed weigh in as equally as the Nobel peace prize winners in Washington. Ben Franklin would never have been elected, he was fat and bald. Do you know there were only five bald presidents? Eisenhower being the most recent, so hair does matter. Is the candidate Cool? Yes that is important too. Does he have Beyonce and Jay-z on his personal ipod? Yes this is extraordinarily important, obviously the nation takes incredible leaps of faith during elections. So you vote for your clown, I will vote for my clown, and may the best clown win. But it is just my opinion.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7513 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I always find it rewarding that "Liberals" make argument with logical thought, facts, and reason with a slight twinge of sarcasm and solemnity where crazy right wing republicans just spout garbage out of their mouths with no rationale....it just makes me realize i'm in a good place in life :)
Really? I thought it was just the opposite, but that is just my opinion
really

Burbank, CA

#7514 Jul 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
It is my opinion, that there rarely are stellar choices for President. The fickle feeble minded populace make it a popularity contest, where the most ill informed weigh in as equally as the Nobel peace prize winners in Washington. Ben Franklin would never have been elected, he was fat and bald. Do you know there were only five bald presidents? Eisenhower being the most recent, so hair does matter. Is the candidate Cool? Yes that is important too. Does he have Beyonce and Jay-z on his personal ipod? Yes this is extraordinarily important, obviously the nation takes incredible leaps of faith during elections. So you vote for your clown, I will vote for my clown, and may the best clown win. But it is just my opinion.
actually by popularity stand point, Ben Franklin would have won by a landslide. Ben Franklin was a douche bag and a horrible human being because he was so popular and it went to his head. A non sequitur but just wanted to point that out.

Also Gerald ford was baldish, and holy shit cheney was bald...and evil...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7515 Jul 29, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Littlerocksin head:everyone on this thread knows your liberboy/fecesinmypants/or whatever personality has the brain when you post.teddy/peddy you have done nothing but post opinions,you low life,scum sucking pathetic cretin.Just another sorry ass republican.
I will call Nobel{ the dynamite guy}, if I can get him to use the same criteria as they used for barry soetero, we might be able to get you the Nobel Peace Prize, just my opinion though, maybe if I brought Ophray with me?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7516 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
actually by popularity stand point, Ben Franklin would have won by a landslide. Ben Franklin was a douche bag and a horrible human being because he was so popular and it went to his head. A non sequitur but just wanted to point that out.
Also Gerald ford was baldish, and holy shit cheney was bald...and evil...
That is true, but I meant the voting populace of today, the Hollywood image and all, you know.
really

Burbank, CA

#7517 Jul 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought it was just the opposite, but that is just my opinion
I mean, this post is living proof of the fact that the right just spew out crap, fox news is worse, and most of the time people from right either make up lies or just spout crap. Hence Santorum's speeches containing bold face lies like "Switzerland kill all their old people" or "California doesn't teach US history". Or almost everything Mitt Romney says. Too many to quote. Where as the left tends to use statistics and facts to base their opinions. On both sides theres those that spout crap (that can be seen on the left with the 99% movement), but on the right its just overwhelming...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7518 Jul 29, 2012
Cheney=truly evil, Rasputin had nothing on Cheney, Darth Vader, Vlad the impaler, mere boy scouts, even Alien and Predator feared Cheney, Satan had been known to prostrate himself in front of Cheney and moan that he was not worthy, I think you are on to something here!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7519 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, this post is living proof of the fact that the right just spew out crap, fox news is worse, and most of the time people from right either make up lies or just spout crap. Hence Santorum's speeches containing bold face lies like "Switzerland kill all their old people" or "California doesn't teach US history". Or almost everything Mitt Romney says. Too many to quote. Where as the left tends to use statistics and facts to base their opinions. On both sides theres those that spout crap (that can be seen on the left with the 99% movement), but on the right its just overwhelming...
Too many to quote? Are we getting lazy again?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7520 Jul 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, this post is living proof of the fact that the right just spew out crap, fox news is worse, and most of the time people from right either make up lies or just spout crap. Hence Santorum's speeches containing bold face lies like "Switzerland kill all their old people" or "California doesn't teach US history". Or almost everything Mitt Romney says. Too many to quote. Where as the left tends to use statistics and facts to base their opinions. On both sides theres those that spout crap (that can be seen on the left with the 99% movement), but on the right its just overwhelming...
Cmon, you have to admit, Santorum looked great in a sweater vest, that has to count for electability, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip Commissioner of Public Safety resigns, ci... 20 hr mcluvin 10
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 20 hr Danny82 91
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Fri Bruser 2,734
News The spinning zone (Feb '07) Thu The truth 3
School tax dollars to FLORIDA (Mar '09) Thu Enforcer 8
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Jan 14 Chris 20
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jan 12 Petesake 121,921

Central Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Islip Mortgages