Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Aamir

United States

#94253 Aug 23, 2012
Petesake you've angered Jews and their brainwashed christian sympathizers. Now the scumbags want your head on a silver platter.
Rumpelstiltskin

Duncanville, TX

#94254 Aug 23, 2012
“It is a mystery why Israelis put Netanyahu in public office instead of in an insane asylum.” — Paul Craig Roberts
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#94256 Aug 23, 2012
The UK = Jewmericas Poodle

David Cameron has joined with the US president in warning Syria that the use of chemical weapons in Syria or even a threat to deploy them would be "completely unacceptable".

In a phone call the two leaders said if President Bashar al Assad made such a move it "would force them to revisit their approach so far", Downing Street said.
Tampons in your ass

United States

#94258 Aug 23, 2012
Israel is ready to flatten lebanon should these freaks hezzebola strike at israel. Israel has the capacity to firewash every sq in of lebanon and scorch the earth under nassarahlas feet. Beirot , tripoly will be flattened , israel has these 40,000 pounds bunker busters that flattens about five street blocks in a mere seconds , israel has ramped up prouduction of these bombs and is said to have now over 20,000 of these powerfull bombs ready to rain down on these freaked muslims heads, most of these bunker buster are delivered via missles , so the element of surprise is there.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#94259 Aug 23, 2012
Aamir wrote:
Petesake you've angered Jews and their brainwashed christian sympathizers. Now the scumbags want your head on a silver platter.
I scorn the murderous zionist scumbags ... good Jews allowed .. but good Jews silent !! Where are they?
Thabo

United States

#94260 Aug 23, 2012
"The UK = Jewmericas Poodle David Cameron has joined with the US president in warning Syria that the use of chemical weapons in Syria or even a threat to deploy them would be "completely unacceptable".
In a phone call the two leaders said if President
Bashar al Assad made such a move it "would force them to revisit their approach so far", Going down on Jewish asses Street said.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#94261 Aug 23, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

And we are totally disgusted how/what ghetto jews turned this polluted, welfare reception, over populated Country into.
Fantastic sentence structure! Try to remember that when you wake up tomorrow, you'll be just as dumb as you are right now.

Somber thought, isn't it?

An NFL Fan

USA

#94262 Aug 23, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
I scorn the murderous zionist scumbags ... good Jews allowed .. but good Jews silent !! Where are they?
How's that job search coming along, little boy? Papers need delivery, and burgers need flipping, so get out and join the rest of your ilk.

Petesake

Location hidden

#94263 Aug 23, 2012
Thabo wrote:
"The UK = Jewmericas Poodle David Cameron has joined with the US president in warning Syria that the use of chemical weapons in Syria or even a threat to deploy them would be "completely unacceptable".
In a phone call the two leaders said if President
Bashar al Assad made such a move it "would force them to revisit their approach so far", Going down on Jewish asses Street said.
I sometimes see Cameron as the Anti-Christ .. but it passes .... there's something of the night about this character though!

An NFL Fan

USA

#94264 Aug 23, 2012
Petestench wrote:
<quoted text>

I sometimes see the Anti-Christ across the street .. I get terrible diarrhea but it passes .... there's something of the night about this diet of fruit though!
Funny you'd think that when the Luciferians have been watching you so closely, little boy.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#94265 Aug 23, 2012
Vladimir Putin is one of the greatest leaders of our times, he'll NEVER let the Zionist Parasites take control of Russia like they did Europe and Jewmerica.........

Russian president Vladimir Putin has said, as politely as possible, that the US seeks to enslave the world. That the US seeks vassals, not allies. That the US seeks to rule the world, and that it is a parasite on the world economy.

It would be difficult for any well-informed person to take exception to Putin’s statements.

Putin told the politicians in Washington and Western and Eastern European capitals that surrounding Russia with anti-ballistic missiles “raises the specter of nuclear war in Europe.” Putin said that the Russian response is to point nuclear armed cruise missiles, which cannot be intercepted by anti-ballistic missiles, at US missile bases and European capitals. The American move, Putin said,“could trigger nuclear war.”

Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Washington was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”

An NFL Fan

USA

#94266 Aug 23, 2012
Woody for Goats wrote:
Vladimir Putin is one of the greatest leaders of our times, he'll NEVER let the Zionist Parasites take control of Russia like they did Europe and Jewmerica.........
Spam dumping by a communist simpleton. I guess you found your niche, didn't you?

Petesake

Location hidden

#94267 Aug 23, 2012
Woody wrote:
Russian president Vladimir Putin has said, as politely as possible, that the US seeks to enslave the world. That the US seeks vassals, not allies. That the US seeks to rule the world, and that it is a parasite on the world economy.
It would be difficult for any well-informed person to take exception to Putin’s statements.
Putin told the politicians in Washington and Western and Eastern European capitals that surrounding Russia with anti-ballistic missiles “raises the specter of nuclear war in Europe.” Putin said that the Russian response is to point nuclear armed cruise missiles, which cannot be intercepted by anti-ballistic missiles, at US missile bases and European capitals. The American move, Putin said,“could trigger nuclear war.”
Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Washington was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”
I believe what you're saying here about Putin Woody. Obama is the real enemy of freedom .. very clever the way he fools the world with his boyfriend SAtaNYahoo that he's a freedom lover .... Putin rejects the Zionist bullshit, and their nazi plan to rule the world. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation gives power to these people for a short time only. Time is up soon.

An NFL Fan

USA

#94268 Aug 23, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
and their nazi plan to rule the world. The Lard Goddess, Great Masterbator of Cretinism gives power to these people for a short time only. Time is up soon.
LOL!!!

Funny crap, little boy.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#94270 Aug 23, 2012
......go Iran go........go US ass kicker go.......go Shitsreal ass kicker go..........

Efforts led by the United States and Israel to isolate Iran suffered a setback on Wednesday when the United Nations announced that Ban Ki-moon, the secretary general, would join officials from 120 countries in Tehran next week for a summit meeting that Iran has trumpeted as a vindication of its defiance and enduring importance in world affairs.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#94271 Aug 23, 2012
Woody wrote:
......go Iran go........go US ass kicker go.......go Shitsreal ass kicker go..........
Efforts led by the United States and Israel to isolate Iran suffered a setback on Wednesday when the United Nations announced that Ban Ki-moon, the secretary general, would join officials from 120 countries in Tehran next week for a summit meeting that Iran has trumpeted as a vindication of its defiance and enduring importance in world affairs.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock Woody dikhead Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:

Waitress:' FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'
..Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State,'FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'...
Israel is the synagogue of satan, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...Freddie is the devil, Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIE, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam 'FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'
... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.. Israelis killed 34 Americans...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!

Waitress:... Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel USS Liberty was an accident, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan... Israelis killed 34 Americans...

Vikings: Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Helicopter, Helicopter, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches, Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Long live Hitler's Nazi Party!

Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#94272 Aug 23, 2012
Aamir the 19 year old with a very low IQ wrote:
I HAb An VERY LOW IQ AND dAT'S WHY i CANOT help repeEting my cluless selFISH!!! i 19 YEERS OLDE AN STIL IN MI DIPAPERS!!
Isael is the sngogue of satin!
ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A TEE SHIRT FOR YOU BRAINWASHED DUMBAZZ THAT STATES THE "MOSQUE OF SATAN." They are normally ten bucks but we'll make an exception for your dumbazz and give you one for free!! You're writing to the wrong person Diaper Head. You should be writing to yourself! Repeat after me. I, AAMIREEE Diaper Head am a BRAINWASHED LOW LIFE NUTJOB and always will be. I need to up my meds on an hourly basis. This will temporarily help me with my paranoid delusions of a Nazi state reborn and the resurrection of my hero Adolph Hitler!! Now repeat this over and over again Diaper Head!!

ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A TEE SHIRT FOR YOU DUMMY THAT STATES THE "MOSQUE OF SATAN." They are normally ten bucks but we'll make an exception for your dumbazz and give you one for free!! You're writing to the wrong person Diaper Head. You should be writing to yourself! Repeat after me. I, AAMIREEE Diaper Head am a BRAINWASHED LOW LIFE NUTJOB and always will be. I need to up my meds on an hourly basis. This will temporarily help me with my paranoid delusions of a Nazi state reborn and the resurrection of my hero Adolph Hitler!! Now repeat this over and over again Diaper Head!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#94273 Aug 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woody for Livestock."]......go Iran go........go US ass kicker go.......go Shitsreal ass kicker go..........
.[/QUOTE]

You need to find a sports franchise to cheer for, Mr Unibrow. Your goats don't seem to keep you distracted enough.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#94274 Aug 23, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
No! We are all laughing at you little 19 year old still in your Diapers with a very low IQ!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#94275 Aug 23, 2012
Woody wrote:
The UK = Jewmericas Poodle
David Cameron has joined with the US president in warning Syria that the use of chemical weapons in Syria or even a threat to deploy them would be "completely unacceptable".
In a phone call the two leaders said if President Bashar al Assad made such a move it "would force them to revisit their approach so far", Downing Street said.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock Woody dikhead Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:

Waitress:' FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'
..Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State,'FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'...
Israel is the synagogue of satan, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...Freddie is the devil, Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIE, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam 'FU** Y'LL RIGHT UP YOUR BIG GAPPING MO-FO ASSES'
... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.. Israelis killed 34 Americans...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!

Waitress:... Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel USS Liberty was an accident, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal...Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan... Israelis killed 34 Americans...

Vikings: Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Woody is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Helicopter, Helicopter, 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Freddie is the devil, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches, Dingo my darling!! Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Long live Hitler's Nazi Party!

Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,740
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 14 hr billystarch 221
Old friends In Central Islip, Where Are They Now? (Nov '13) Sun Walter D 2
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 19 raphan disbarred 17
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... Aug 18 Vision 5
Review: David Sanders Dance Dynamics (Nov '08) Aug 17 Imamomnow 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Aug 17 Tim Rigney 180

Central Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Islip Mortgages