AUDIO: Woman Charged with DWI after D...

AUDIO: Woman Charged with DWI after Deadly LI Crash

There are 21 comments on the WINS-AM New York story from Jan 28, 2010, titled AUDIO: Woman Charged with DWI after Deadly LI Crash. In it, WINS-AM New York reports that:

Police in Suffolk County have arrested and charged 19-year-old Taylor Nolte with DWI following a deadly crash in Central Islip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINS-AM New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cindy

Edison, NJ

#1 Jan 28, 2010
Suffolk County should file murder charges against the drunk driver who kill her passengers. She knew what she was doing!
gregory

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2010
ppl should stop commenting on what should happen to said drunk driver. cause as horrible a situation it is. its still an accident. and with out knowing the whole story.. cindy. ur blindly make accusations.. she made a mistake while she was under the influence.. a btw. family and friends will read this. comments like that. arent what they will need to help them grieve.

Since: Apr 07

Mattituck, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2010
gregory wrote:
ppl should stop commenting on what should happen to said drunk driver. cause as horrible a situation it is. its still an accident. and with out knowing the whole story.. cindy. ur blindly make accusations.. she made a mistake while she was under the influence.. a btw. family and friends will read this. comments like that. arent what they will need to help them grieve.
The loss of life is a tradey, but what is a bigger tradey is the way you can blindly call this an accident and not take the lesson learned here.
Drinking and Driving is a CHOICE that is easily avoided by responsible adults. Going out and partying when you have to get behind a wheel is not an accident, it is irresponsibility displayed by a reckless young woman whom inturn killed 2 of her friends.\
In high school you are taught time and time again the end result of drinking and driving. If she had paid any attention the the car wrecks that adorn her HS front lawn for a few weeks each year this wouldn't hapen. But she and her friends of their own free will and accord decided to ignore the law, their safety and the safety of others on the road, sorry but that is not an accident it is an informed decision and the main reason why people are now being tried for murder when their drunken actions behind the wheel result in the deaths of others.
The younger generations today are so quick to dismiss anything that conflicts with their good time mentality and is the main reason that these children are dropping like flies.
Being over coddled by parents who want to be the friend instead of a proper parent. Letting a high school student out until all hours of the morning on weeknights and even weekends result in outcomes like this time and time again. Why is a HS Senior out until the early morning in the middle of the week.
It is the public that is put in constant danger by these irresponible parents and their children and it is the publics right to comment on forums such as this.
To bad you will learn nothing from the incident and line yourself up as a future headline and a mangled corpse on the slab.
K-leigh

Ruskin, FL

#4 Jan 29, 2010
People should stop drinking under age and breaking the law and kill MY FRIENDS! and other peoples FAMILY! they will never be able to hold them again or talk to them again, hear their voice, nothing. She should be put away for the rest of her life. I hope she rots in jail and in HELL! She is a waste of skin. He mother... Yea she died a year ago from drinking her self to death. So thats where her lovely parents were. And I don't want to hear its her parents fault it her fault!! HERS AND ONLY HERS! RIP KENYEN & KELLY!
stephanie

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2010
people need to realize this was an accident that happened with one wrong desicion... EVERYONE in the car were drinkin if they let her get behind the wheel while she was drunk or drinking it would make it all their faults!!!!! k-leigh seriously shouldnt make comments like the one you made!!! her mothers death is her buisiness only!!!! her family will read this and maybe she will too... im sure she hates her self for what happen and im sure she wishes she wouldnt of lost her best friends that night!!!! what if you were in her shoes?? what if it was you that made a wrong desicion?? or what if it was kelly of the male friend?? what would u say?? yea dont think you would say what you jus did about taylor..it shows the immaturity of your mentality!!!!! it couldve been anyone!!!!!!!! so instead of talking out you ass and talking about her and her dead mother which is completely disrespectful use this as a wake up call because for all you know that couldve been you!!!!!!
bern

Astoria, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
who is the owner of the car? the 1997 lexus lx400. how many of the teens had a driver's license? why were open beer cans found inside the car? whowas the leader of this group?. the alpha dog-male or female?why is it that everyone is goingon to do great things -doctors,lawyers, get a ged, and thne end up diead by commiting ignorent and stupid acts? yes, todayds parents are turning their kids into adult children-stay at home-no real education-and mickey mouse jobs-the parents change their beds, wash their clothes, and inesscence change their adult-diapers. what a waste! expensive cars, party all the time-'give me waht i want, or i will do drugs'. sad indeed. iwant,not i need. and the parents have set the tone. if they want a car, go our and earn it..the word here is ' individual
responsibility'. that word is missing from their vocabulary. it s about time that the p[arents wake up and raise their children as their children and not as a friend. the kids already have a lot of 'friends', fly by nights. the culture drug and booze scence is eating them alive. anyone whodrank and entered that car are not an innocent. they all are at fault and they payed the price. where did they hook up? who are the other adult males in the car,and why wasn't their names mentioned. something to hide? nodoubt their is more to this story then what they are telling us. parents of America wake up and get some backbone, otherwise this will happen, time and again. so sad.
K-leigh

Ruskin, FL

#7 Jan 29, 2010
STEPHANIE IN RESPONSE TO YOU POST. IF I WAS IN HER SHOES I'D EXPECT TO SERVCE LIFE IN PRISON. THAT IS WHY RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! IF REALLY SIMPLE YOU DRINK GET A CAB IF YOU CAN GO OUT AND SPEND MONEY ON DRINKS YOU CAN SAVE 10 BUCKS FOR A CAB. SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT YEA THEY WERE STUPID FOR GETTING IN THE CAR BUT I DONT BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT IT WAS THEIR FAULT THAT SHE WAS DOING 80 IN A RESIDENTAL NEIGHBORHOOD. ALL HERS I HOPE SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO PEOPLES LIVES AND HER OWN... NOT THAT SHE IS WORTH MUCH
greg

Spring Valley, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
K-leigh wrote:
People should stop drinking under age and breaking the law and kill MY FRIENDS! and other peoples FAMILY! they will never be able to hold them again or talk to them again, hear their voice, nothing. She should be put away for the rest of her life. I hope she rots in jail and in HELL! She is a waste of skin. He mother... Yea she died a year ago from drinking her self to death. So thats where her lovely parents were. And I don't want to hear its her parents fault it her fault!! HERS AND ONLY HERS! RIP KENYEN & KELLY!
you rotten piece of shit hw dae you have the nerve to repeat anything bout her mother rip. and have the nerve to put someones personal business on the web. i truly wish nothing less then death on your. u dont deserve to breathe. taylor made a f#ck$ng mistake while her and her friends were drinkin. no she shouldnt of driven and definately shouldnt of been driving thereafter. at the same time after drinking your impaired and that means not onli able to judge distance and time. your unable to judge your own abilities aswell. the only thing ur right about is rip kelly and kenyen. and if there is a god. hopefully yo'll be with the soon. you rotten p.o.s. taylor we love you.
greg

Spring Valley, NY

#9 Jan 29, 2010
NYRESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The loss of life is a tradey, but what is a bigger tradey is the way you can blindly call this an accident and not take the lesson learned here.
Drinking and Driving is a CHOICE that is easily avoided by responsible adults. Going out and partying when you have to get behind a wheel is not an accident, it is irresponsibility displayed by a reckless young woman whom inturn killed 2 of her friends.\
In high school you are taught time and time again the end result of drinking and driving. If she had paid any attention the the car wrecks that adorn her HS front lawn for a few weeks each year this wouldn't hapen. But she and her friends of their own free will and accord decided to ignore the law, their safety and the safety of others on the road, sorry but that is not an accident it is an informed decision and the main reason why people are now being tried for murder when their drunken actions behind the wheel result in the deaths of others.
The younger generations today are so quick to dismiss anything that conflicts with their good time mentality and is the main reason that these children are dropping like flies.
Being over coddled by parents who want to be the friend instead of a proper parent. Letting a high school student out until all hours of the morning on weeknights and even weekends result in outcomes like this time and time again. Why is a HS Senior out until the early morning in the middle of the week.
It is the public that is put in constant danger by these irresponible parents and their children and it is the publics right to comment on forums such as this.
To bad you will learn nothing from the incident and line yourself up as a future headline and a mangled corpse on the slab.
you know what your completely right. its publics right. i completely agree with you. and with that said. i hope that your the next hea line i read on the papers. that reads suicide. i mean since your all about making the world better. go kill yourself. everyone has to deal with the mistakes that they commit but even that isn't so black and white. the pain she'll have to endure for the rest of her life and the blame she'll put on herself is unbearale by itself. she's a 19 year old female who like her friends life will be cut short , only hers she'll be alive living it out. she doesnt need a prison to teach her anything she needs guidance. and her friends to stand by her.. and trust me no1. and i'll exaggerate it a little more to makemy point. no one needs you in this world. and definately not your words. take a gun to your head. and post tht. you'll get alot more resect for it.
K-leigh

Ruskin, FL

#10 Jan 29, 2010
taylor is the rotten p.o.s. wake up brother

Since: Apr 07

Bayport, NY

#11 Jan 29, 2010
greg wrote:
<quoted text> you know what your completely right. its publics right. i completely agree with you. and with that said. i hope that your the next hea line i read on the papers. that reads suicide. i mean since your all about making the world better. go kill yourself. everyone has to deal with the mistakes that they commit but even that isn't so black and white. the pain she'll have to endure for the rest of her life and the blame she'll put on herself is unbearale by itself. she's a 19 year old female who like her friends life will be cut short , only hers she'll be alive living it out. she doesnt need a prison to teach her anything she needs guidance. and her friends to stand by her.. and trust me no1. and i'll exaggerate it a little more to makemy point. no one needs you in this world. and definately not your words. take a gun to your head. and post tht. you'll get alot more resect for it.
Listen little boy you are to young to understand life and the immaturity of your post proves that. This young lady during her years in school was taught time and time again the penalties and possibilities of her actions and yet even though she knew the severity and mandatory sentences constantly told to you kiddies she could care less and chose to drink to excess and drive anyway.
She had the knowledge and the ability to make decisions and chose to ignore it for a night out of fun and you think a few group sessions hugging friends and holding the hands of family are what she needs. She made her choices and now she has to live by them. Unfortunately it is the first time she like most of your generation will realize that you don't always get your way, there isn't a reset button to life. You now have, even though of childish mind, adult responsibility and are going to be held to the same standards that everyone else does who properly handles that responsibility. Go hug a tree you immature child of an over-coddling liberal.
TMZ6

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 29, 2010
Your FRIENDS willing got into the car with her.....probably well aware of her condition
K-leigh wrote:
stephanie

Bronx, NY

#13 Jan 29, 2010
greg wrote:
<quoted text> you rotten piece of shit hw dae you have the nerve to repeat anything bout her mother rip. and have the nerve to put someones personal business on the web. i truly wish nothing less then death on your. u dont deserve to breathe. taylor made a f#ck$ng mistake while her and her friends were drinkin. no she shouldnt of driven and definately shouldnt of been driving thereafter. at the same time after drinking your impaired and that means not onli able to judge distance and time. your unable to judge your own abilities aswell. the only thing ur right about is rip kelly and kenyen. and if there is a god. hopefully yo'll be with the soon. you rotten p.o.s. taylor we love you.
you are absolutely right!!!! 100% let her mother rest in peace!!!!
stephanie

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 29, 2010
TMZ6 wrote:
Your FRIENDS willing got into the car with her.....probably well aware of her condition
<quoted text>
CORRECT !!! they were a group of friends hangingout drinking!!! they were aware of her condition and if they let her drive like that it was a choice they made by getting in the car!!!! they were all responsible for actions taken unfortunately 2 lives were lost and and taylor n 2 others in the hospital!!! im sure taylor wouldve rather it been her than her 2 best friends!!!! people all talk crap about her but im sure if they were in her shoes at the time of drving while drinking they wouldve driven home and im almost 100% about that!!!! so people really need to stop running their mouths because for all you know that couldve been you or it could be you!!!!! and she is not a slut!!! because any1 who feels like that about her ... wonder what you think about you self because it DOESNT make u better or bigger it just drops you down to the size of a grain of sand which is NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! NO1
stephanie

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 29, 2010
K-leigh wrote:
STEPHANIE IN RESPONSE TO YOU POST. IF I WAS IN HER SHOES I'D EXPECT TO SERVCE LIFE IN PRISON. THAT IS WHY RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! IF REALLY SIMPLE YOU DRINK GET A CAB IF YOU CAN GO OUT AND SPEND MONEY ON DRINKS YOU CAN SAVE 10 BUCKS FOR A CAB. SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT YEA THEY WERE STUPID FOR GETTING IN THE CAR BUT I DONT BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT IT WAS THEIR FAULT THAT SHE WAS DOING 80 IN A RESIDENTAL NEIGHBORHOOD. ALL HERS I HOPE SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO PEOPLES LIVES AND HER OWN... NOT THAT SHE IS WORTH MUCH
dont speak to quick because it hasnt happened!!!! you say you wont but the chances are you will!!!! the funny thing is when or if it happens to you where you have 2 make the desicion chances are you'll get it worse for saying what you said about her!!! KARMA is a bitch sweety!!! live and learn!!! so if you think she not worth much than how much is you worth??? NOTHING!!!!! because saying all of this makes you NOTHING and NO1
K-leigh

Largo, FL

#16 Jan 30, 2010
stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
dont speak to quick because it hasnt happened!!!! you say you wont but the chances are you will!!!! the funny thing is when or if it happens to you where you have 2 make the desicion chances are you'll get it worse for saying what you said about her!!! KARMA is a bitch sweety!!! live and learn!!! so if you think she not worth much than how much is you worth??? NOTHING!!!!! because saying all of this makes you NOTHING and NO1
how much is i worth?? nice. i grew up with these people my whole life. and like i've said before they shouldnt have gotten in the car with her. they did but if she felt as if she was adult enough to drink she should have been adult enough to know her limit. This girl has a total disregard for her life or any others. if she had a death wish she should have carried it out by herself...and as far as her landing in the hospital she had scrathes and bruses nothing serious. She killed a friend of mine and have another fighting for his life. how can you defend someone like that. AGAIN like i said i know its not 100 percent her fault but she should pay for what she has done. we are talking about two lives she has taken from us. I dont know how you people don't understand that?? Maybe you all dont have children or even family at that point. What if she did this to your family would you say oh no she shouldnt be in trouble because it was my son or daughter or brother or sister who got in that car?? would you want to see her back on the road after no punishment and then endanger your life as well?? Why don't you people think of this. I dont understand. She cant undo what she did. im sure she would like to but that was HER choice to drive. Her choice to drink underage. Her choice to drive 80 mph on a street where the speed limit is no more then 35. Why in the world who you justify what she has done...WAKE UP PEOPLE!
nonya

Sayreville, NJ

#17 Jan 30, 2010
haha you guys are sick... it was everyones fault in the car from kelly to kenyen to ad to sean and taylor (because if it wasnt taylor it was going to be 1 out the other four driving)... unfort. kelly and keyen and im hearing sean passed away too... 1st of all yes i do feel taylors trashy white ass should rot in jail.. she took three lives she was drinking and was on E they all were... just beer dont do this guys open ur eyes and if she was gana drop these guys off why was she hitting 80 when his house was a couple blocks away and why did only one pass. realize she was wrong and put his seat belt on THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING.... now lets talk about there parents... (taylors MOM died from drinking)(KELLYS mom wasnt in her LIFE because shes a PILLL POPPER but her dad is or was a Housing lt. is this making sence guys ((oh btw)) didnt ken. just get out of jail OHHH and who was 21 and older to buy drinks yeah they should be the ones to blam... im not shitting on these people im trying to open eyes... let this be a lesson learned..i dont want to keep loosing friends ((rip kelly and ken.))
gwen stewert

Sayreville, NJ

#18 Jan 30, 2010
well this is a very sad story to hear i didnt know the young kids. dont you guys learn anything from DARE in school do they still have that now in days? but at lest they took there own lives and didnt kill inocent people that were prob leaving to go to work or coming home from work or even laying down in there home ... but my heart goes out to there families
Jay

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 30, 2010
First off Taylor has official killed 3 lives..and if you didnt know the whole story about what was going on in the car DO NOT make comments you cant back..kenyen was amazing and will be missed by everyone..along with kelly and .... the other guy still is in icu with a head injury..there was NO reason that she should have been driving 80+mph on a residental street!!! lets be honest everyone has drivin drunk once in their lives..and if you have you know that you were driving slower than the speed limit...not 50+over!!! and im sure she said she was ok to drive..so everyone needs to stop defending her..she has nothing wrong with her!! and she deserves everything thats coming to her and more..
Jay

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 30, 2010
ohh and to top it off she should have been going even slower since it just started snowing!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... May 25 Baker 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) May 25 true independent 20
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 25 Bruser 2,622
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 25 SmokinJoe 111
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 24 Paperboy 26
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Islip Mortgages