Constitution Day Finds Central Studen...

Constitution Day Finds Central Students Debating Laws Merits

There are 2 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Constitution Day Finds Central Students Debating Laws Merits. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Today students at Tulsa's Central High School celebrated Constitution Day by debating the merits of a new law being passed which targets young drivers using their cell phones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Rick

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2010
As much as I do not like it, If a law is targeted at minors then it is reasonable. Just be glad they don't tax each text. They could you know. It would be legal and not require a vote of the people because it would be an usage fee just like on the regular phone bill.
WMCOL

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Lots of laws target just one segment of society. Drivers license, drinking laws, voting law, consensual sex law, military conscription, child support, but so what?

When three of four sixteen year olds with a drivers license are involved in an accident or receive a moving violation during their first year of driving, that segment needs to be targeted. Stop the nonsense and the target will come down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central High Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I truly miss you Aug 18 Anonymous 1
Meers Earthquake last night Aug 17 Okiewhocares 1
Stephens County E911 (Apr '11) Aug 16 rkp 3
Manscaping Aug 16 serialnexxus 1
Texing and Driving (Aug '15) Aug 8 Kelly 3
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 22
4 More years of Mckinney Corruption Aug 5 Residentsformckinney 3

Central High Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance