Police Need Cooperation To Solve Case

Police Need Cooperation To Solve Case

There are 4 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Police Need Cooperation To Solve Case. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The Tulsa Police Homicide Squad is working to find out who's behind Sunday's senseless shootings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Since: Jun 08

Union City, OK

#1 Sep 9, 2008
What about the mid-town shooting that killed a very nice man?
Any leads on that one?
I am not saying it is all blacks but 99% is black.
What do these people not raise there kids right???...
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Yeah, like the gang-bangers are going to give up information!!!!!!!!
The victims were not gang-bangers...so who OWNS Tulsa? Certainly, not the average citizen.
Jimbo

Tulsa, OK

#3 Sep 9, 2008
Oklahoma Sweetheart wrote:
Yeah, like the gang-bangers are going to give up information!!!!!!!!
The victims were not gang-bangers...so who OWNS Tulsa? Certainly, not the average citizen.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, where is our beloved Chief of Police most of all. No comments, no action and no where to be found. Maybe he and Kathy can get together more consultants or focus groups to study the problem.
Jimbo

Tulsa, OK

#5 Sep 9, 2008
Jestergrl59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why they have to "study the problem", it is a no brainer...there is a problem. I wonder if she ( Mayor Taylor) ever makes it to the North side beside standing next to a minister to talk about the violence on the 4 boys who were shot up. Has she really walked, drove, observed, the situation in that part of town? Has she talked to the law-abiding citizens one on one? Does she really care? Maybe she needs to do a ride-a-long with the TPD at night in the North side of town. Get out of your little bubble Mayor Taylor.
Maybe she should patrol on a segway and 52 other officers. If she would put 52 extra officers in the Northside instead of the Arena for the Eagles maybe less killings would occur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central High Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma/Cops Harassing women Sep 16 Sickofhypocritchu... 2
Duncan is flush with white people (Apr '16) Sep 16 Sickofhypocritchu... 7
I just want my willie. Sucked Sep 16 Sickofhypocritchu... 2
Hypocrite churches using Jesus for personal gain Sep 16 Sickofhypocritchu... 2
News Crime Stoppers searches for Duncan burglary sus... Sep 11 Casper 2
Why is the Price going up on building a new pol... Aug 27 Jess 1
What's wrong with Lawton (Jul '10) Aug 21 hatelawton55 122

Central High Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance