OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39464 May 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush II told the reporter he didn't think it set the right visual of a Commander-In-Chief to be playing golf while soldiers are in harms way.

Classy of Bush II
You're referring to the same flight suited President
who after landing on an aircraft carrier nearly
walked off the edge into the ocean. Watch the video
it's hilarious.

Bush was most classy when he referred to himself
as " The Deciderer ".
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39465 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well isn't it nice to have a President that is so quick to lay blame on our country for every country that has a problem with in their own countries. Has this President ever stuck for this country? Mexico's problems are of their own making. They have had problems with over bearing people controlling their government from way before the horse and buggy days. They have run drugs for ever. What is that one town in Mexico the starts with a G that you damn sure donot want to get caught in? We had a drug agent brutally killed there that made headline news for a long time. The Mexican drug lords bring their drugs in to the US and take back guns. We have criminals and so does Mexico. But we did not make the Mexican criminals. This just ticks me off him telling Mexico and the whole world that it is our fault Mexico has a gun problem!


It appears to be for the likes of Justanidiot and WarForPecker and the rest of that ilk!
Never stuck up for it because that is not in his evil plan. The fudamentally chage a Nation, you must first humiliate and insult it to shame in front of the world then backrupt its economy to push closer toward socialism or communism. Personally I think he wants a mix of both, we shall see.
I agree and the Mexican People should band together, ask for help like the Muslimbrotherhood is getting from Obama and overthrow the corrupt Government. Obama probably wouldn't help them because those kind of Mexican believe in the rule of law unlike Obama that basks in corruption because that is the Chicago Way.

Not sure what city you are talking about but for me, in any city that is in a country that start with "M". I do not want to go into.
Yep, they bring drugs and Obama and Eric Holder send them home with 1200 or so Guns. Hell, he has a secret standing order to try to buy up all the ammo at taxpayer expense to dry up supply. That ignorant dolt, I have a vault full for me should it ever hit the fan in my neck of the woods, lol.
I bet it don't make you feel any better to find out he has rold the whole world all of their problem were cause by America. Remeber his European Apology Tour when Obama told the Europeans that the U.S. has been "arrogant, derisive and divisive." During that address to the Turkish Parliament, Obama also said, "We Americans do not consider ourselves a Christian nation... a blatant lie and insult to the nation.

"Adolph Obama has been mischaracterizing America's great history as a force for good which is a direct result of our nations Judeo-Christian values for hundreds of years. It's disturbing that just days before that Easter, Obama went to a predominantly Muslim nation and denied the truth about our Christian identity. Obama's comments degrading America sounded just like a page out of Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.'s black liberation theology. It's now clearly apparent that Obama's mentors Rev. Wright, Saul Alinsky and other godless haters of America have profoundly influenced Obama's opinion of this country. That should help you understand better why he is hell bent to destroy it completely and rebuild it in his image. After all JustaSickPuke and WarFor Paecker and the ilk think he is the Messiah.

It's very troubling that Obama has and still is uttering these lies about a nation he has sworn to lead and protect. How did that workout for those for in Benghazi? Barack Hussien Obama's recent remarks coupled with his actions over the past 5 years leave no doubt that it is he who is arrogant and derisive, not the American people. He is "The Purple Lip Kenyan", America's Worst Enemy! That's who he is!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39466 May 7, 2013
Well, Packing Wingnut says "I'm interested in those that are interested in finding something to impeach Obama and to prosecute Hillary and send her to Federal Prison."

He's a partisan douchebag of the highest order. I bet he calls himself a 'patriot' too. This is why no one takes Republican seriously anymore, because "swiftboating a Dem" has been the only weapon in the Republican playbook for a very, very long time.

Enjoy your time in the wilderness Wingnut, your going to be there for a very,very long time.

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39467 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Well, Packing Wingnut says "I'm interested in those that are interested in finding something to impeach Obama and to prosecute Hillary and send her to Federal Prison."
He's a partisan douchebag of the highest order. I bet he calls himself a 'patriot' too. This is why no one takes Republican seriously anymore, because "swiftboating a Dem" has been the only weapon in the Republican playbook for a very, very long time.
Enjoy your time in the wilderness Wingnut, your going to be there for a very,very long time.


I said it and I look forward to it. Hearing start up again tommorrow, tune in and watch. We have a hearing party planned and I am serving popcorn and beer and all the weed you can smoke for how ever long it takes. The only woods I'll be in is the weed woods if it takes awhile, lol. A lot of high up brass are already predicting Obama will be impeached and removed, sent packing just like Richard M Nixon was. Hillary? We'll just have to see how that works out but I bet she is not running in 2016 and she shouldn't since she isn't fit for any public office including dog catcher.

Enjoy the show douchebag, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39468 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears to be for the likes of Justanidiot and WarForPecker and the rest of that ilk!
Never stuck up for it because that is not in his evil plan. The fudamentally chage a Nation, you must first humiliate and insult it to shame in front of the world then backrupt its economy to push closer toward socialism or communism. Personally I think he wants a mix of both, we shall see.
I agree and the Mexican People should band together, ask for help like the Muslimbrotherhood is getting from Obama and overthrow the corrupt Government. Obama probably wouldn't help them because those kind of Mexican believe in the rule of law unlike Obama that basks in corruption because that is the Chicago Way.
Not sure what city you are talking about but for me, in any city that is in a country that start with "M". I do not want to go into.
Yep, they bring drugs and Obama and Eric Holder send them home with 1200 or so Guns. Hell, he has a secret standing order to try to buy up all the ammo at taxpayer expense to dry up supply. That ignorant dolt, I have a vault full for me should it ever hit the fan in my neck of the woods, lol.
I bet it don't make you feel any better to find out he has rold the whole world all of their problem were cause by America. Remeber his European Apology Tour when Obama told the Europeans that the U.S. has been "arrogant, derisive and divisive." During that address to the Turkish Parliament, Obama also said, "We Americans do not consider ourselves a Christian nation... a blatant lie and insult to the nation.
"Adolph Obama has been mischaracterizing America's great history as a force for good which is a direct result of our nations Judeo-Christian values for hundreds of years. It's disturbing that just days before that Easter, Obama went to a predominantly Muslim nation and denied the truth about our Christian identity. Obama's comments degrading America sounded just like a page out of Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.'s black liberation theology. It's now clearly apparent that Obama's mentors Rev. Wright, Saul Alinsky and other godless haters of America have profoundly influenced Obama's opinion of this country. That should help you understand better why he is hell bent to destroy it completely and rebuild it in his image. After all JustaSickPuke and WarFor Paecker and the ilk think he is the Messiah.
It's very troubling that Obama has and still is uttering these lies about a nation he has sworn to lead and protect. How did that workout for those for in Benghazi? Barack Hussien Obama's recent remarks coupled with his actions over the past 5 years leave no doubt that it is he who is arrogant and derisive, not the American people. He is "The Purple Lip Kenyan", America's Worst Enemy! That's who he is!
Our President trashes this country to Mexico but who people want to live what country because their country does nothing to make their lives better. Answer: MEXICO! But it is our fault they have a gang problem.
I saw an interview with the Mexican President and they were talking about the Mexican/US boarder situation. The interviewer asked the Mexican Pres. what do with illegal aliens and without stuttering The Mexican Pres. said "We send them back." So why is it not OK to send the was from Mexico back?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39469 May 7, 2013
Correction: Our President trashes this country to Mexico but whose people want to leave what country because their country does nothing to make their lives better?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39470 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Correction: Our President trashes this country to Mexico but whose people want to leave what country because their country does nothing to make their lives better?
Gee Tamara wasn't that what you guys were saying Fast 'n' Furious was all about...the government selling Arms to the Mexican cartels...

And your NRA bud's doesn't want a tracking on guns or who they sell large quantities too..or gunshow...

Somebody should appologize..

To them and to us..

Since the shooting of the 2 year old by the 5 year old, there have been 3 shooting of children by children since then...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39471 May 7, 2013
Plus all of you wingnut's are using the deaths in Benghazi for partisan political gain...shameless!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39472 May 7, 2013
The Mexican town: GUADALAJARA. Years ago people that visited Mexico had to pay a tax when leaving. Now it a charge with you airline tickets. Many would be flown to Guadalajara to pay that tax. When you got off the plane there were arm guards lined up on 2 sides and you were escorted into their airport to pay that tax. But after the awful killing of are drug agent that was put to a stop. But to this day it is place that is a lot of drug lords and gun runners base out of.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39473 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Our President trashes this country to Mexico but who people want to live what country because their country does nothing to make their lives better. Answer: MEXICO! But it is our fault they have a gang problem.
I saw an interview with the Mexican President and they were talking about the Mexican/US boarder situation. The interviewer asked the Mexican Pres. what do with illegal aliens and without stuttering The Mexican Pres. said "We send them back." So why is it not OK to send the was from Mexico back?


Because that's 12 million new Democrats on this side of the fence and they can only vote mexican on that side unless Obama set up a voting booth down there on this last trip. Hopefully they will ivestigate that too, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39474 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara wasn't that what you guys were saying Fast 'n' Furious was all about...the government selling Arms to the Mexican cartels...
And your NRA bud's doesn't want a tracking on guns or who they sell large quantities too..or gunshow...
Somebody should appologize..
To them and to us..
Since the shooting of the 2 year old by the 5 year old, there have been 3 shooting of children by children since then...


We did track those guns you ignorant dolt! Right back to the damn Whitehouse (Obama and Company) and Eric Holders UnJustice Department.
That damn somebody should be in prison and to hell with their I'm Sorry bullshit, Barack Hussien Obama and Eric Holder you uneducated ignorant dolt!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39475 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara wasn't that what you guys were saying Fast 'n' Furious was all about...the government selling Arms to the Mexican cartels...
And your NRA bud's doesn't want a tracking on guns or who they sell large quantities too..or gunshow...
Somebody should appologize..
To them and to us..
Since the shooting of the 2 year old by the 5 year old, there have been 3 shooting of children by children since then...
Once again you are miss quoting me! Do you ever get tired of making up lies? Guess not. Just because I have a gun and a license to carry does not mean I pay one bit of attention the NRA! Get that DUMMY! I have always side back ground needed to be a lot stricter than they are now!. Go back and find a post where I have said differently! You cannot.
Who is it you want to be apologized by and to whom?
Again I say it is the fault of the parents for not having the guns in the house hold in a safe place that kids cannot get to. No one is holding a gun to those parents to buy guns. They bought them because they want to. Sort of like I may not need new shoes or a handbag but I see something I like and I buy them. Just because they were on display it was my decision to buy them, but if the shoes kills my feet is my fault for buying them not who sold them to me.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39476 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus all of you wingnut's are using the deaths in Benghazi for partisan political gain...shameless!
What would you do and how would you feel if you had a love one killed in Benghazi?
I know I would want question answered to why that happened. With all the up rising in the ME wouldn't you think the government would be better in keeping tabs on what is going on and keeping our people safe that there in behalf of our country.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39477 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus all of you wingnut's are using the deaths in Benghazi for partisan political gain...shameless!
By the way it is shameless that anyone doesnot want to know the truth to why our people were not better protected!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39478 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus all of you wingnut's are using the deaths in Benghazi for partisan political gain...shameless!


You and your kind in Libiya that carried out those deaths on our 4 brave citizens should be ashamed you heartless murdering thugs!

Your something else JustaThug, start out killing babies and now you want an apology for you and your kind killing 4 of ours or feel ashamed for wanting the truth? Are you kidding me?

Not hardly so pipe down or get off the thread until you cool off. You sound nervous Obama may get sent home early and Hillary to prison, lol.

Tough stuff. If your side didn't want any crap, shouldn't started no crap now deal with it you dolt!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39479 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus all of you wingnut's are using the deaths in Benghazi for partisan political gain...shameless!
So how would you feel if Benghazi had happen under the Republican watch? You would not want blood drawn? We both know the answer to that one. Come give me a break and keep it real on this subject!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39480 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you are miss quoting me! Do you ever get tired of making up lies? Guess not. Just because I have a gun and a license to carry does not mean I pay one bit of attention the NRA! Get that DUMMY! I have always side back ground needed to be a lot stricter than they are now!. Go back and find a post where I have said differently! You cannot.
Who is it you want to be apologized by and to whom?
Again I say it is the fault of the parents for not having the guns in the house hold in a safe place that kids cannot get to. No one is holding a gun to those parents to buy guns. They bought them because they want to. Sort of like I may not need new shoes or a handbag but I see something I like and I buy them. Just because they were on display it was my decision to buy them, but if the shoes kills my feet is my fault for buying them not who sold them to me.


I agree and if they kill your feet then I'm not even going to ask if I can borrow them for prom nite, LOL.

That ignorant dolt, JustaThug can't find one thing you yourself have ever posted like she has descrided ever on any of these threads and I know that for a fact!

I've been here with you and her for the last several years I know of. She is a pathological liar and that is being nice about it so... don't scold me to hard, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39481 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So how would you feel if Benghazi had happen under the Republican watch? You would not want blood drawn? We both know the answer to that one. Come give me a break and keep it real on this subject!


Yes we all know that answer, JustaTerrorist wants George W Bush's blood for Iraqi's being killed but an apology because Obama and Hillary let the Libiyan Terrorist kill ours and then us be ashamed for asking questions and make her Messiah's look bad. She's a hater, just a low-life progressive liberal, a damn hating thug.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39482 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and if they kill your feet then I'm not even going to ask if I can borrow them for prom nite, LOL.
That ignorant dolt, JustaThug can't find one thing you yourself have ever posted like she has descrided ever on any of these threads and I know that for a fact!
I've been here with you and her for the last several years I know of. She is a pathological liar and that is being nice about it so... don't scold me to hard, lol.
I know the shoe thing was sort of dumb. Buy when people something they usually buy it because they want to. Not unless it is medicine or something like that. But then again you really are not being forced to do that. Now health insurance is a different story.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39483 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know the shoe thing was sort of dumb. Buy when people something they usually buy it because they want to. Not unless it is medicine or something like that. But then again you really are not being forced to do that. Now health insurance is a different story.


No, it was a good analogy you gave, I was just joking about it but I too, am not a good joke teller, lol.

Hope you are having a wonderful day. Partly sunny here and tempature is perfect and lake is very calm at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central High Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Wuergler is an Idiot (Jul '15) 19 hr Jamie Dundee 28
Jason hicks district attorney (Dec '12) May 21 Bobby 21
Lawton Police department wants Trooper Pay May 15 Billy 6
Fort Sill May 13 Martha Hammons 2
Food Apr 29 Anonymous 1
News The Gut Buster is a massive 28-inch pizza chall... Apr 29 cheech 2
Former President Bill Clinton becomes President... Apr '16 Apache Kid 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central High Mortgages